MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM! :notgood:

Spin THAT!

ETA:
They'll probably say MB had his hand in front of him as a shield begging the officer not to shoot him. Mark my words!

BINGO~~~~Crump is now saying exactly that on Meghan /Fox interview.

WOW. Is he causing trouble? I really like Nelly alot. I remember dancing at dances to this song County Grammar when I was pregnant with my 5th son 13 years ago. I really liked that song alot.

According to tweets posted by popsicle upthread, Nelly has been urging folks to be peaceful. Some in the crowd appear to disagree with him, while others are in agreement and have shouted down those who are calling for violence.

ugh oh , its getting dark but what is the purpose of making everyone keep moving? i thought it was good idea to designate a "place " but the crowd seemes to be getting larger , they need to do something to make area bigger otherwise people are going to HAVE to go over the border and then all the nasty stuff starts. Only so many people can fit in a place.

I saw a mom with infant in arms and IMO that is just risky why take that risk. Myabe single mom but then stay home and infant possibly exposed to tear gas smoke or god knows what else imo NOT OK!

I think his head wound is consistent with him rushing the cop. Even Baden has said so, several times.

I don't know if he was rushing but it is consistent with his head being down. Wecht said that it could have been because he was already falling from being shot a few times and so his head was down. That seems plausible also.

Sean Parcell (sp?) with Anderson Cooper just now saying that the two shots to the head and eye were probably the last ones. Saying that in order for the bullets to enter his eye and the top of his head he would have been facing down. I'm trying to picture a man running while he is facing down ... I find this hard to imagine. Was he falling already when those shots were fired?

Have you read this article about Shawn Parcells? It was posted several times earlier today. In my opinion, Parcells is not as creditable as Dr. Baden. Dr. Baden is a MD. Shawn Parcells is not MD! For some reason, all the main stream media have been interviewing him today.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/article_0662e5b1-dcfa-578f-9487-8ab6a176ea4d.html

Where in the heck is Tim Pool? I'm actually starting to worry about him

My thoughts on the head wound would be the shot to the eye Mikes body reacted to that one causing him to start falling but Wilson's reaction time to the fact that MB had finally been taken down was a sec late causing the last shot.

Check the arrest logs he may be in jail the way things appear to be going thus far with journalists

Has anyone found Tim Pool's live stream tonigh

Momentum. If he is in fact rushing toward the officer, his momentum as an almost 300 lb would cause him to fall forward. The bullet impacts would not be enough to stop him and cause him to fall backward.
This makes sense now, Thank you!

Now we are seeing more people. Hope this stays peaceful!

Can someone re post a live link they are watching? Please and big thank you. Grr my computer froze and had to close them down.

scarlett, I deleted mine to you so you can remove 1073 if you want. I realized after I saw your edit and just deleted my response. You are not the only one who is tired and not seeing straight :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member