OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

Now the mods will be able to finally place her true name to her threads....and move her to the solved area :)

Such a sad story. Michael dead, another baby boy missing too-- and if the police had just listened to the mother when she tried to report her missing children, it might all have been avoided.

Happy that "Sharon" has her name back. RIP Suzanne.

Glad (not really the right word) to have some details of the background to the story, more than just her identity. The family must be sick to hear how it all ended for her, how her life & once bright light was wasted by this evil man.

wow ... Suzanne is her name

:jawdrop:

So many emotions. I can't believe it finally happened.

I'm gobsmacked reading this news, especially considering no one would take a missing person report. So much that could have been avoided and now another missing child. Just awful :(
Was Floyd's marriage to the mother legal? I question that as surely in the years of this investigation they would have looked into all known relationships he had with mothers of young children? It doesn't add up...

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk

I have so many questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm gobsmacked reading this news, especially considering no one would take a missing person report. So much that could have been avoided and now another missing child. Just awful :(
Was Floyd's marriage to the mother legal? I question that as surely in the years of this investigation they would have looked into all known relationships he had with mothers of young children? It doesn't add up...

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk
Floyd was such a liar that I wouldn't be surprised if he never told authorities about her. So many aliases and moving around and lies... He is an accomplished liar. I can see him omitting that bit of info easily.

I can't believe this is not #1 topic everywhere!

I too am surprised how quiet this thread is. Given our new found knowledge it really makes you question that one odd twist it took when (Oklahoma? Can't remember at the moment) considered the case closed and Floyd her father. Who knew what and for how long or just a tragic coincidence, who knows.

I too am surprised how quiet this thread is. Given our new found knowledge it really makes you question that one odd twist it took when (Oklahoma? Can't remember at the moment) considered the case closed and Floyd her father. Who knew what and for how long or just a tragic coincidence, who knows.

Notice how Matt lauds in his post the Feds and completely ignores OKC PD. OKC PD looks pretty bad this morning.

And yeah, I am definitely interested in the marriage and if it was on the books. A lot of people have tracked FDF's movements and I find it hard to believe that no one would have learned at least something about a marriage and tracked down the wife to interview her unless the marriage was with an unknown alias or was not even a real marriage.

Notice how Matt lauds in his post the Feds and completely ignores OKC PD. OKC PD looks pretty bad this morning.

And yeah, I am definitely interested in the marriage and if it was on the books. A lot of people have tracked FDF's movements and I find it hard to believe that no one would have learned at least something about a marriage and tracked down the wife to interview her unless the marriage was with an unknown alias or was not even a real marriage.
I suspect...can't prove without verification though...that this was with an unknown alias. I say this because of the exact reasons you listed-many people were able to track his movements finally and it seems like someone somewhere would have spotted this bit of info. He is such a psycho/sociopath that it would not surprise me to learn he has used other unknown aliases, harmed other children or women or done other numerous things under aliases not previously known.
Like you said, so many did heavy extensive research on this dude but because of record keeping issues and many old records being no longer available I wouldn't be surprised to learn he still has many secrets

Are they absolutely sure the last name was Sevakig?? I found a name with a similar spelling in an old newspaper from Asheboro, North Carolina, but being a Luddite, I can't find it again.

To quote poster Fukiyama:

"What do we know? What can we prove?"

Apparently, jack.......

This last name is not traceable. It sounds Norwegian. It doesn't occur in the Pee Dee river area between North & South Carolina. And oddly, Sharon/Suzanne greatly resembles my ex sis-in-law, whose mom is from North Carolina.

It does sound that way. Slavic, Norwegian, dutch? No clue. Wish we had more info LOL....

It's making me sick that the same FBI that refused to take the report is the FBI that solved the crime. I realize it was a long time ago and things have changed but none of this had to have happened :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FBI agent would not have taken the report. He wouldn't even have known about it. Suzanne's mother would have tried to file a report with her local North Carolina authorities. It was someone in NC who refused to take the report.

The FBI agent would not have taken the report. He wouldn't even have known about it. Suzanne's mother would have tried to file a report with her local North Carolina authorities. It was someone in NC who refused to take the report.

Matt's blog said Suzanne's Mother went to local LE and the FBI and both refused to take the report because Floyd was her stepfather.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back