OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

I'm trolling his FB and twitter as we speak

Not that its doing any good. But I am constantly trolling in between my fantasy football research on Twitter

The FB status was deleted and immediately reposted. Some FB'ers commented that it appeared Sharon's real family posted on the status and that's why it was deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg the lady who was murdered in mountains and daughter missing had fam in NC

No, not saying it was her but if that lady who said Sharon was cousin... Tenn/nc share border

There was a post by a lady with blond hair that appears to the left in the "posts to page" section. So possibly whoever that family is related to. There is a post to another page where her husband claims to be "Susan's" Uncle.

That post by blond lady is also gone from the left now. I didn't want to post the name, if someone wants it PM me.

Tripmap do you mean on FB? I'm assuming so but...not sure totally

That post by blond lady is also gone from the left now. I didn't want to post the name, if someone wants it PM me.

I noticed her in the comments and post to page begging Matt to read her message. Interesting her comment to the page is now gone.

I noticed her in the comments and post to page begging Matt to read her message. Interesting her comment to the page is now gone.

Oh I did see that.....that her husband had sent him a PM and to please read it

OMG!!!! Been waiting on this moment for 9 years!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly
Back