GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a street nearby that someone could have picked her up on that she could have walked to? Or could she have walked back to the apt another way?

IIRC, a few threads back there is a poster that was familiar with The Shops and that garage ...stated that there is some blind spots that it might be possible to leave the area and not be seen. but IDK

First off, I don't understand why someone leaves a party at 3:30-4:00, instead of just staying a couple more hours (maybe napping) until a decent hour, especially being a tiny female & missing her keys. And then if she accepts a ride home from EA, he immediately starts heading east.. I would imagine panic would set in. Where was he gonna take her if it was a sexual attack? Not much you can really do in a Camaro. Was he gonna take her to his place, with parents at home... or get a hotel room? He had to be at work in a few hours.. Maybe parents were out of town..? OR, were there drugs involved, where they had to go to his place to get them... and then maybe an OD & he panics?? I'm just throwing stuff out & it is certainly JMO

This might help..at least a visual
Entrance where they approached -behind the sign is where the motion activated camera is
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.078...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sx-5uouy0gd-eLBaMD4vNgA!2e0

Lois Exit (this is the North side of the garage area) Presumably where Arochi exited at 3:58am
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.079...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sPPujqgPWzhNH8gOtN0ntzw!2e0

Bishop/Lois Exit (Western side of garage -next to Henry's Tavern)
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.078...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sLF7Ol_IeUDKm2X0CejvLhg!2e0

Thanks very much. This garage is way bigger than I had imagined. I see many opportunities that she could have left and not be seen. For example, couldn't she have hopped over the short wall? I see ppl do it all the time. If the cameras are focused on the cars driving out, they wouldn't have seen her? Also, don't they have doors that exit stairwells? I imagine those have cameras, right? I am not saying the police theories wrong about her possibly leaving with him, but I think there are plenty of options.

Texas DPS Missing Person Bulletin

Christina Marie Morris
Date Picture Updated: 9/22/2014

Christina Marie Morris

Case Number: M1409002 Case Type: Involuntary
Height: 5' 3 " Weight: 106 lbs.
Date of Birth: 7/25/1991 Age Missing: 23
Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Blonde
Race: White Sex: Female
Last Seen in: Plano (Collin County) Last Seen on: 8/30/2014
State Missing From: Texas Country Missing From: USA

Miscellaneous Notes: Last seen entering a parking garage near the 5700 block of Legacy Dr in Plano,TX. Missing person is known to carry her iPhone, which is white with a green back cover. She also may have her Cannon Rebel digital camera on her. Video of her entering a parking garage indicates she may have been carrying a dark colored back pack at the time of her disappearance. Missing person has a tattoo on her left hip that states, " Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow", a healed belly button piercing scar, a nose piercing and a cherry birth mark on the back of her neck.
dps
Anyone with additional information or questions regarding this case should contact
Texas Department of Public Safety, Missing Persons Clearinghouse
PO Box 4087, Austin, Texas 78773-0450; or by phone at 512-424-5074 or 1-800-346-3243

Do we know if anyone saw the camera with Christina that evening?

Apparently they don't or couldn't remember if she had her camera or not. Said camera on Missing poster was located at Christina's house around October 1st when parents picked up Christina's belongings.

They found the white with green back cover Iphone at the house too.

Texas DPS Missing Person Bulletin

Christina Marie Morris
Date Picture Updated: 9/22/2014

Christina Marie Morris

Case Number: M1409002 Case Type: Involuntary
Height: 5' 3 " Weight: 106 lbs.
Date of Birth: 7/25/1991 Age Missing: 23
Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Blonde
Race: White Sex: Female
Last Seen in: Plano (Collin County) Last Seen on: 8/30/2014
State Missing From: Texas Country Missing From: USA

Miscellaneous Notes: Last seen entering a parking garage near the 5700 block of Legacy Dr in Plano,TX. Missing person is known to carry her iPhone, which is white with a green back cover. She also may have her Cannon Rebel digital camera on her. Video of her entering a parking garage indicates she may have been carrying a dark colored back pack at the time of her disappearance. Missing person has a tattoo on her left hip that states, " Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow", a healed belly button piercing scar, a nose piercing and a cherry birth mark on the back of her neck.
dps
Anyone with additional information or questions regarding this case should contact
Texas Department of Public Safety, Missing Persons Clearinghouse
PO Box 4087, Austin, Texas 78773-0450; or by phone at 512-424-5074 or 1-800-346-3243

Thanks.
It says "she may have", though, not that she definitely had it, the camera, with her.

Apparently they don't or couldn't remember if she had her camera or not. Said camera on Missing poster was located at Christina's house around October 1st when parents picked up Christina's belongings.

I'm not as experienced as you are with this, so maybe I don't know how this works. When you ask a question and a verified insider answers in a direct yes/no manner. Why do you keep posting like there is not an answer to the question?

Regarding cameras:

-There are 13 cameras in that parking garage and only 1 caught footage.

-She did not get in her car at all after the surveillance video showed her walking to it. Nothing was found in her car that was shown on her at the time of the surveillance video. Police suspect she never made it to her car.

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

Do you have a link that states only 1 camera caught footage? I ask, because I haven't seen one yet. I know footage from only 1 camera was released - but that doesn't necessarily mean that is the only footage that exists. In my experience from following these cases, LE rarely, if ever, releases all the video. Almost always there is additional video that is held back.

I don't know what the case is here. Maybe it was the only camera working or something?

Salem

Thanks.
It says "she may have", though, not that she definitely had it, the camera, with her.

That is correct! It was not until her parents gathered Christina's belongings at her home that they found the camera. It was over a month before that information was corrected and as you can see some missing posters still have the camera as possibly being with Christina. It was also then that the picture of Christina's phone was posted on the FB site and said it was not the white with green back base.

Do you have a link that states only 1 camera caught footage? I ask, because I haven't seen one yet. I know footage from only 1 camera was released - but that doesn't necessarily mean that is the only footage that exists. In my experience from following these cases, LE rarely, if ever, releases all the video. Almost always there is additional video that is held back.

I don't know what the case is here. Maybe it was the only camera working or something?

214 News
Dallas News
News

Missing Woman Christina Morris Updates And How To Help!

By Uptown Dallas Girl | September 18, 2014 0 Comments

Missing Woman From the Shops of Legacy in Plano: Last Seen August 30th.

23 yr old Christina Morris disappeared from the Shops of Legacy parking garage on August 30. She was last seen walking to her car with a man she attended Allen High School with who has yet to be identified.

Christina was at Henry’s Tavern before leaving with her friends to one of the girlfriend’s apartments in the Shops. The last that Christina was seen and/or heard from was a text message to her boyfriend Hunter, who’s phone was dead at the time, 15 minutes before she walked into the parking garage with the gentleman; and surveillance footage of her walking with said gentleman to her car. She has not been seen or heard from since.

I sat down with Jonnie McElroy, Christina’s mother desperate for answers on Wednesday, September 17. Two whole weeks after her daughter went missing. “I am in mission mode, I am going to find my daughter.” her mother stated. “It’s frustrating as a mother to not be given details about my own child’s whereabouts, we need awareness, we need help.” she goes on to say.

What We Do Know:

-Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops.

-None of the articles of clothing she was wearing, cell phone and wallet have been located.

-There has been no activity on her bank account since.

-Her phone has been off since the disappearance. Her mother tried to reach her during this time frame and said it went straight to voicemail every time. She still calls every day just to hear her voice.

-Christina went to high school with the gentleman that was last seen with her. Jonnie tells me that she knows all of Christina’s friends but never met this particular gentleman.

-A search for Christina spread across the Plano and surrounding areas and turned up nothing. This search has since been suspended.

-People from all over, including Equusearch and the same search team that helped with the Natalee Holloway case, came to help with the search.

-The people with Christina that night, and her boyfriend who was not, were questioned and cleared as persons of interest.

-Christina was NOT incapacitated while walking to her car. The video clearly shows Christina walking and talking perfectly normal.

-There are 13 cameras in that parking garage and only 1 caught footage. Salem[/QUOTE]

This is the article from where the Dallas Morning News interviewed Christina's mother.

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

That is correct! It was not until her parents gathered Christina's belongings at her home that they found the camera. It was over a month before that information was corrected and as you can see some missing posters still have the camera as possibly being with Christina. It was also then that the picture of Christina's phone was posted on the FB site and said it was not the white with green back base.

So there are two phones then? TIA

We have had this conversation a couple of times now. Our verified insiders have told us that Christina did not have these things with her, as originally thought. You don't have to accept that, that's fine. But for now, we are not going to start the conversation again. It has been pretty thoroughly hashed out. This is info every body can keep in the back of their minds and wait for something from LE/MSM that explains more. Once we have new information, the subject can be reopened.

Salem

I believe, especially in the emotional panic the family surely was experiencing, that what they listed were the things frequently/typically with Christina, but not always.

So I watch way to much true crime....and I recently watched a report where the guy got his car back.... but LE was so convinced he did it that they took his car again.... and this time they had a different team look over it and they found the tiniest spot of blood under the seat belt buckle....it was the victims... the first time they just didn't go over it well enough but the second time they went over it with a fine tooth comb and pulled out all the big guns.

This is the article from where the Dallas Morning News interviewed Christina's mother.

Dallas News or Uptown Girl? This article is almost two months old. This might have been when it was being reported only one camera was working but later we find out all cameras were working. Hasn't Plano PD said they have footage that's considered evidence and won't be released (or something like that)?

Dallas News or Uptown Girl? This article is almost two months old. This might have been when it was being reported only one camera was working but later we find out all cameras were working. Hasn't Plano PD said they have footage that's considered evidence and won't be released (or something like that)?
This feels like groundhog day. Spoiler Alert*** The woman raped and left for dead was a hoax***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa