GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably already been asked and answered, but is there any way she could have walked out of the garage and not been seen? I thought I read some cameras were not working. Maybe that was a rumor. does this garage ahave stairs or attach to anything? Could she have hung out in the garage and been picked up at a later time? I know I read only two cars left, but until what point?

Volcarm u mean to tell me they don't have enough $$$$??????
OK just this part then, how do we know how much money they've made and what costs they've incurred but i do agree i would spend all money made on searches.

I was actually thinking about this the other day that I wish there could be a really major fundraiser for the family and searches...wish there was more we, as a community could do for them.

I agree, he does not appear to be a popular guy.
I guess my 1st question would then be ..Why would anyone invite a known creep to hang out with a group of friends? I sure would not.
My 2nd question then would be Who invited the known creep to hang out ?
JMO~

To piggy back on your questions... would Christina, who is said to be cautious .... choose to get into the car of a creep whose had to much to drink? ( its been suggested that perhaps she willingly took a ride from him).... and EA says she asked him to walk her to her car.... has that been verified... if she felt creeped out by him... she wouldn't of asked. I'm still not able to rule out that an accident happened such as accidentally hitting her with his car..... then panicking....

She would of surfaced by now.... and if it was a place accessible to him...easy enough yet secluded to just casually dump a person.... Lake Lavon is occupied enough by people meandering around that if he knows where a place is, others do to and at some point or another she will be located if indeed thats what happened...quite frankly, I think dumping a body in this area of the Lake, around the Lucas or Wylie area... would be an easy way to get caught and her to be found..... However, if he took the time to put her somewhere with a lot of brush and wood... not so easy to do or to find..... but not sure how he could of done that without more injuries to his hands and arms....

so you feel like any lake she would of surfaced by now or just lake lavon?

To piggy back on your questions... would Christina, who is said to be cautious .... choose to get into the car of a creep whose had to much to drink? ( its been suggested that perhaps she willingly took a ride from him).... and EA says she asked him to walk her to her car.... has that been verified... if she felt creeped out by him... she wouldn't of asked. I'm still not able to rule out that an accident happened such as accidentally hitting her with his car..... then panicking....

I have also thought about the accident and panicking theory...... but could he have hit her in the garage and put her in his car in just that few minute window. If accident was in garage. She may have gotten in his car and accident happened later. Still many unanswered questions

IMO that didn't happen. Going back to the house. He was two hours late to work and washing his passenger side door at 10:15 a.m. He took her somewhere. MOO

If that is the case, and it makes sense, would be a lot easier to find her than if he took time to do something ...more prep time... I hope it was careless, sloppy and that if he harmed her she will be found.

This has probably already been asked and answered, but is there any way she could have walked out of the garage and not been seen? I thought I read some cameras were not working. Maybe that was a rumor. does this garage ahave stairs or attach to anything? Could she have hung out in the garage and been picked up at a later time? I know I read only two cars left, but until what point?

I am pretty sure she could of walked out without being seen by cameras. Obviously the cameras didn't catch enough activity.

so you feel like any lake she would of surfaced by now or just lake lavon?

My thoughts would be the area that seems most logical...close to his home, in this area... then yes because the lake has been so low .... its not a big lake... a couple years a go a guy drowned out here on Lake Lavon... and it was about 10 days that he surfaced... So specifically this Lake in this area, yes, I think if he just casually took her into the water and dumped her ...and now that I think about it.... I just can't see him doing that... lets say he stopped on a bridge and threw her in.... way to low and way to many trees and rocks... nothing would sink... lets say he went to the lake and decided to throw her in... how??? He would have to wade in pretty far... and if he waded in pretty far and let her go... even if he took the time to weight her down...he couldn't go far in enough for the water to keep her covered up... no way.... that just doesn't seem likely... a body of water around here... and lets not forget all her belongings are missing too.... where are they? Would he of gotten rid of her and then taken her stuff home and thrown it away or where is it.....? If he dumped her anywhere, did he also dump her stuff there too? Something should show up if its around here....land or water. And if they keep looking in the general area, cover every area, I don't see how they won't eventually find her. If she is no longer alive. If he did this and if he hid her anywhere in the vicinity around here she will be found.

I have also thought about the accident and panicking theory...... but could he have hit her in the garage and put her in his car in just that few minute window. If accident was in garage. She may have gotten in his car and accident happened later. Still many unanswered questions

Thats true. I don't think he could of hit her with his car and then rapidly picked her up and tossed her in his car...don't think he or anyone could have that presence of mind to react that quickly.... there would be moments of panic, cussing, pacing etc.... more time would of passed. Good points, thanks!!!

I am pretty sure she could of walked out without being seen by cameras. Obviously the cameras didn't catch enough activity.

Is there a street nearby that someone could have picked her up on that she could have walked to? Or could she have walked back to the apt another way?

So I watch way to much true crime....and I recently watched a report where the guy got his car back.... but LE was so convinced he did it that they took his car again.... and this time they had a different team look over it and they found the tiniest spot of blood under the seat belt buckle....it was the victims... the first time they just didn't go over it well enough but the second time they went over it with a fine tooth comb and pulled out all the big guns.

this is part that kept bothering me..... someone mentioned in an earlier post how it was normal for people to squeegee other parts of their car.... yes.... maybe, but if he was late for work[/B]..... or if he was really in so much pain, would this be "normal"

BBM - Of course it's not normal since he was already an hour and 15 minutes late for work by that point. As for being in pain....good point. Must have been a pretty important task for EA to do considering his injuries.

Many people are able to hide their intoxication fairly well, and we all know there are plenty of substances people take to counter the appearance of drunkenness. So, maybe he didn't appear all that altered to Christina.

So I watch way to much true crime....and I recently watched a report where the guy got his car back.... but LE was so convinced he did it that they took his car again.... and this time they had a different team look over it and they found the tiniest spot of blood under the seat belt buckle....it was the victims... the first time they just didn't go over it well enough but the second time they went over it with a fine tooth comb and pulled out all the big guns.

Is there a street nearby that someone could have picked her up on that she could have walked to? Or could she have walked back to the apt another way?

I asked this question a while back and was told no...that other cameras would have caught her, such as the one at Dunkin Donuts.

I asked this question a while back and was told no...that other cameras would have caught her, such as the one at Dunkin Donuts.

I dont live there and can't imagine the parking lot, or what surrounds it, but would think there are four sides to exit. Of course, I did read that LE guesses she left with EA, so I am sure they don't think otherwise. I just think of all the garages around here and there are so many ways out without being seen. Maybe not. Just a thought.

Do you think she would of gotten in the car with him for a ride if he was even slightly intoxicated... when she was not? Would she of risked her safety like that? Because its been tossed around that he took the tollway to avoid police since he had to much to drink...he looked like he swayed a little on the video.... It seems to me she would of rather gone back to the apartment rather than get in the car with someone a little or a lot tipsy.

I'm wondering how intoxicated he really was. The story of the 10 shots of rum and 3-5 beers comes from EA and his track record for the truth is not so good up till now. I haven't seen it in the media as being verified by others that were there. (He could be setting himself up for 'I was too wasted to remember clearly' defense.)

I dont live there and can't imagine the parking lot, or what surrounds it, but would think there are four sides to exit. Of course, I did read that LE guesses she left with EA, so I am sure they don't think otherwise. I just think of all the garages around here and there are so many ways out without being seen. Maybe not. Just a thought.

That was my running theory for a while, too. But I guess cameras are everywhere these days. Which is good and scary at the same time. :)

This might help..at least a visual
Entrance where they approached -behind the sign is where the motion activated camera is
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.078...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sx-5uouy0gd-eLBaMD4vNgA!2e0

Lois Exit (this is the North side of the garage area) Presumably where Arochi exited at 3:58am
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.079...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sPPujqgPWzhNH8gOtN0ntzw!2e0

Bishop/Lois Exit (Western side of garage -next to Henry's Tavern)
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.078...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sLF7Ol_IeUDKm2X0CejvLhg!2e0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidsmith107