GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CatherineNBC5 · Jan 15 Arochi's Camaro appears to have been captured leaving parking garage on grainy ATM camera video, can't see exactly from images

So we can scratch off the Henry's Tavern Garage motion activated cameras taking a picture or recording him leaving at 3:58am.

It is a grainy ATM video ..is that from the Bank?
Yes. From the bank.

Sorry to say it again .. but UDG reported everything that Jonni had specifically given to her. She was and had been much more active than just a blogger. proven untrue statements.... not.... just information that was given to her and the provider obviously had been duped by a few people close to the case IMO~ It is also irritating that the facts about UDG are continued to be distorted with out further investigation.

Also .. I would say if anyone has any concerns about the UDG owner... email her directly and ask her exactly how all that info played out.
Go to the source folks is all I am saying

Thanks, Texas!
I took your advice and contacted UDG.
FWIW She was unaware that what she had published in her blog has been questioned and states that every word was relayed to her by JM. She, further, stated that she has been in contact with JM and had even assisted in searches. No issue has ever been brought to her attention regarding published information that is not factual pertaining to CM's disappearance. IMO MOO JMO

Picking on him? Ell oh ell. Is that what you call it? This guy kidnapped Christina, threw her into the trunk of his car (after doing something violent to her, since her blood was in his trunk), and refuses to tell where she is... Yeah, I think I'm OK with "picking" on him. Obviously, my opinion.

No, the other guy (HF) that I've been picking on.
I'm not all bent out of shape, some peeps need to check their attitude around here imo.

Please, read my original post over once more.
Notice I include the option that EA may have acted alone.

self-edited

Re odor, and it being an issue that fast, perhaps not. It's not instantaneous, and there may have been more than enough time to get her moved without a noticeable odor.

We know that the temp range from 4:53am to 10:53am at McKinney station was 73.0-77.0, and a slight dip to 72.0 for part of that. So it was consistently "around 75" between the time when she most likely was dead in his trunk and when he got back to the gas station at 10:15am.

This website http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...sic-medicine-smell/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us asked Dr. Lyle (the author of Forensics, A Guide For Writers and Forensics for Dummies) about how fast odor would be appearing with a constant 75 degree temp. His reply was "Under those conditions a faint musty odor would appear in about 24 hours." So we can't say an odor would have forced him to have to get her out of his car before a 7:30 trip to somewhere.

As for daylight, that would certainly be a factor. I certainly understand the pre-5:30 or pre-daylight thinking for when he removed her from his trunk. Possible, of course, you betcha. But for me, not the most likely and here's why I think that.

First, I think he went home for a bit to establish an alibi: ie, go home, act normal, then pretend to go to work and hide her when he should have been at work. In fact, he claimed "I was at work at 8, so I couldn't have been involved," and his use of that false alibi, to me, was a red flag that said to me he felt that was EXACTLY when he needed one.

Second, the fact that he wasn't at work at 8, when he really needed to be acting like all was normal, tells me something MAJOR was being done by him at that time that couldn't wait. A manager, skipping work, he had to have a HUGE HUGE HUGE crisis that couldn't wait, that kept him from going to work and pretending all was normal, and I believe we know what that emergency was..

Daylight means he had to find some place remote, of course, away from people. But there are plenty of areas with lonely deserted roads, so I think he mentally picked a place he had deen or driven past before, and went there.

I also thought at first that he went home to show his face, around the time he usually got up, so that it appeared that he was leaving for work as usual. But things changed, when it was reported that his parents were not there that weekend. If it was just his brother there, I don't think he would have felt the need to keep up appearances, as young guys tend to keep all hours. His brother may have also had a late night and was sleeping in anyway, so wouldn't notice if he wasn't up at his usual time. At some point, EA must have had the conversation with him "if anyone asks, I was home at (XX)am"

Interesting ..... since I am looking at google walking man tour around that garage.
Bank of America?
The drive through has 3 or 4 lanes, from north to south, dunkin donuts Lane, ATM Lane, and one or two teller assisted lanes. There's a walk up ATM on the legacy side, but I don't think that is the one that would have caught the car.

I'm not visualizing right now how the ATM would have caught him leaving because the camera would have been facing away from the back exit from the garage, it's possible that it might have caught the camaro in the peripheral while it was still in the garage and heading toward the back exit though.

The drive through has 3 or 4 lanes, from north to south, dunkin donuts Lane, ATM Lane, and one or two teller assisted lanes. There's a walk up ATM on the legacy side, but I don't think that is the one that would have caught the car.

I'm not visualizing right now how the ATM would have caught him leaving because the camera would have been facing away from the back exit from the garage, it's possible that it might have caught the camaro in the peripheral while it was still in the garage and heading toward the back exit though.

straight back from the parkwood side looking WEST toward the garage it is pretty obstructed with brick walls and such.

I also thought at first that he went home to show his face, around the time he usually got up, so that it appeared that he was leaving for work as usual. But things changed, when it was reported that his parents were not there that weekend. If it was just his brother there, I don't think he would have felt the need to keep up appearances, as young guys tend to keep all hours. His brother may have also had a late night and was sleeping in anyway, so wouldn't notice if he wasn't up at his usual time. At some point, EA must have had the conversation with him "if anyone asks, I was home at (XX)am"

Perhaps the "keep up appearances" wasn't a biggie with his brother. (I'm thinking it mattered, but certainly it's only a guess.)

But we still have the question to answer: if he was not at work at 8 (and he wasn't), why not? What was so urgent that he had to skip work for a few hours, especially on THAT day when he needed for all to look normal? He was not at work, and it's reasonable he was not at home either, so where was he from 8:00-10:15?

Thank you. Makes sense. I forgot we found out the parents were not home.

The Discovery ID show flashed an image of a phone that showed "28 Missed Calls".
No commentary expounded on the subject. It wasn't Christina's phone because I don't believe its been found.
It is the only info I've noticed (hinted to) about calls to CM after she disappeared.
We know her gf (not part of the group) had been trying to reach her but those records haven't been shared.
Oh and SN mentioned he tried to call CM but something no longer showed up as 'blue' indicating CM's IM (messaging app) was off.

That phone with the 28 missed calls was just part of the standard generic intro-sequence for the Discovery ID show. Not Christina's case. That was my understanding.

Perhaps the "keep up appearances" wasn't a biggie with his brother. (I'm thinking it mattered, but certainly it's only a guess.)

But we still have the question to answer: if he was not at work at 8 (and he wasn't), why not? What was so urgent that he had to skip work for a few hours, especially on THAT day when he needed for all to look normal? He was not at work, and it's reasonable he was not at home either, so where was he from 8:00-10:15?

I like your timeline, but wanted to clarify if he had to be at work at 8. Was that his normal check in time?

Sleeping. He was up until 5:30am. Pretty difficult to wake back up and be to work by 8am after a night like he had. JMO

I agree, he was busy at 8:00am or he would have made the effort to show up for work on time.

Here is my (totally made-up/possible) timeline
05:40 am Arrives home, collects items he thinks he might need, ie garbage bags, gloves, possibly a sheet, tarp or equipment/travel bag with handles, and cleans himself up a bit.
06:30 am Takes off again with Christina in his trunk, wrapped in something or in a zipped bag.
07:30 am Disposes of Christina (and her possessions if he has not already done so) heads home
08:00 am Due to start work, but is otherwise occupied (on the road? Busy cleaning? Who knows)
10:00 am Leaves for work, having vacuumed and cleaned car, taken a shower and changed into work clothes
10:15 am Caught on video at Kroger gas station doing a last minute inspection and wiping down car
10:50 am Shows up at work, with obvious injuries

Here's one of many possible scenarios to consider. This was probably brought up before, but I think it's possible & jmo

EA's return to the SAL area could have been to dispose of CM & her belongings.. Possibly near the garage, to make it look like a random attack. Maybe he got spooked, possibly more traffic/people than expected, or he had second thoughts (he's probably in panic mode).. Decided to go back to his house & think about it.. Wakes brother to start alibi.. Leaves for "work".. Takes her to the woods or wherever, around 8:00-10:00.. then does go to work, in "rough" shape.. (after Kroger fill-up/cleaning/etc)

@CatherineNBC5 · Jan 15 Arochi's Camaro appears to have been captured leaving parking garage on grainy ATM camera video, can't see exactly from images

So we can scratch off the Henry's Tavern Garage motion activated cameras taking a picture or recording him leaving at 3:58am.

It is a grainy ATM video ..is that from the Bank?

I don't know. In the hearing, LE just said bank. (I will try to look it up tomorrow for you. Sorry I don't have the link handy at the moment.)

ATM camera video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member