GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #35 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
whys it so quite in here wheres everyone at? Anyone have an update on the hearing

Hmmm. I wonder if EA would have hidden Christina in close proximity to an old ex-bf's address. He seems devious enough to think that way, IMO. Just a thought that popped into my head while catching up with all of you.

I think he would only have done this if he had a previous obsessive interest in Christina before that night. I am not saying he couldn't have, but if this was a true crime of impulse, I think he would only think of getting rid of her body in the most convenient way and in quick way so that he could appear normal the next day. I just don't see him as clever.

There is not much to discuss, really. At least nothing new, and may not be for quite some time. Jmo

Why did he pick that particular gas station in front of Kroger? Does anyone know? My thinking is; if he stopped at that particular gas station to clean his car, he may have been in a big hurry to get it cleaned very soon after he dumped her. He may have dumped her close by, either in Cottonwood Creek close to that warehouse area, or in the wooded areas along Mustang Creek under cover of darkness.

I am familiar with the Lucas and Lavon areas; my parents live in an unincorporated section of Lavon. However, at the end of August/beginning of September, it was still fairly hot here. I am guessing he may have been in a hurry before decomp started to set in, especially if she was in the trunk.

I apologize if I sound morbid; I have a specialization in Forensics and tend to look at these things realistically. I can read about Forensic Entomology while eating lunch.

His residence was nearby.

Why did he pick that particular gas station in front of Kroger? Does anyone know? My thinking is; if he stopped at that particular gas station to clean his car, he may have been in a big hurry to get it cleaned very soon after he dumped her. He may have dumped her close by, either in Cottonwood Creek close to that warehouse area, or in the wooded areas along Mustang Creek under cover of darkness.

I am familiar with the Lucas and Lavon areas; my parents live in an unincorporated section of Lavon. However, at the end of August/beginning of September, it was still fairly hot here. I am guessing he may have been in a hurry before decomp started to set in, especially if she was in the trunk.

I apologize if I sound morbid; I have a specialization in Forensics and tend to look at these things realistically. I can read about Forensic Entomology while eating lunch.

ooh. that is interesting! what exactly does a specialization in forensics mean? a license?

I am guessing he may have been in a hurry before decomp started to set in, especially if she was in the trunk.

He may have given no thought whatsoever to decomp. (If it was me, "what if she starts to smell" would have been pretty low on my list of things to worry about, in such a situation.) Unless he had some experience with dead bodies, maybe he was only worried about
- creating an alibi
- finding some place/time where he could remove her from his trunk unnoticed
- getting her out of his trunk before people came looking for her

The Kroger is very close to his home. He couldn't have washed his car there because there is no car wash. He was getting gas and from i read, it sounds like he had washed the car before arriving at the Kroger store although now that I write this, I realize I am making an assumption that I really don't know is fact. For all I know, he hadn't washed the entire vehicle yet, and only squeegeed some spots.

The Kroger is very close to his home. He couldn't have washed his car there because there is no car wash. He was getting gas and from i read, it sounds like he had washed the car before arriving at the Kroger store although now that I write this, I realize I am making an assumption that I really don't know is fact. For all I know, he hadn't washed the entire vehicle yet, and only squeegeed some spots.

Hmmm... I sorta assumed he had washed it & was just making sure he got "everything" off of it... who knows..

I am thinking if he had any kind of accomplice, he would have had that person clean the car so he could get his butt to work on time...being hours late really did not help his case, Imo.

But then I have never thought this was an accomplice-type crime. Jmo

This is my first time posting, so I am not sure how this works, but here goes. I would think LE would have pulled bank records to see the last time EA put gas in his car. I am assuming he got gas that morning because he was close to empty. A prior gas receipt could be used to provide a mileage estimator or radius of where EA could have gone between the fill-ups. I know this sounds a little creepy but if LE could try to establish the last time EA filled his tank up, and tracked his movements based on bank records, cell ping's, check in's etc. that would at least narrow down the radius as to how many miles EA could have driven to take CM somewhere. Has anyone on SM looked for EA's check in's the week prior? And this is JMO as I think that's whats I am supposed to say

This is my first time posting, so I am not sure how this works, but here goes. I would think LE would have pulled bank records to see the last time EA put gas in his car. I am assuming he got gas that morning because he was close to empty. A prior gas receipt could be used to provide a mileage estimator or radius of where EA could have gone between the fill-ups. I know this sounds a little creepy but if LE could try to establish the last time EA filled his tank up, and tracked his movements based on bank records, cell ping's, check in's etc. that would at least narrow down the radius as to how many miles EA could have driven to take CM somewhere. Has anyone on SM looked for EA's check in's the week prior? And this is JMO as I think that's whats I am supposed to say

Yeah, I've seen that mentioned on here a couple of times.. I would imagine LE has done something like that already, or at least thought of it. You would think CM would have been found by now, if that information was obtainable & of any help..

He may have given no thought whatsoever to decomp. (If it was me, "what if she starts to smell" would have been pretty low on my list of things to worry about, in such a situation.) Unless he had some experience with dead bodies, maybe he was only worried about
- creating an alibi
- finding some place/time where he could remove her from his trunk unnoticed
- getting her out of his trunk before people came looking for her

Agree here, that's why I think he so desperately cleaned that car, inside and out, shop vac and all including the Odoban. He probably wiped down every inch. Wish we knew when he filled up before that Kroger trip, but I'm hopeful LE has his timeline via his ccd's and pings. He wanted to appear to have a normal routine at home, work, etc. He must have thought he breezed through the first (and maybe second) interview with LE, but when they took his car for 11 days, he had to be worried. He still should be worried when there are searchers out there every day. btw - God bless them. Peace for Christina's family..

Just to add, I think he (EA) k was very aware of the time all night. Gotta be here, there, clean up, change clothes, go to work - I even think he was trying to convince people he went to work at 8am and his coworkers busted that. I can't forget he was bruised, limping, and his ribs hurt. Was that from car wreck, fight, or working to dig a grave? Would love to see the pix LE took of him with his shirt off (in 2nd interview or 1st?). I think his co-workers put him in the most damning light. His parents were out of town, I doubt he asked CA to be a part of anything (and I hope CA wouldn't if asked). I think it's all the no-neck monster EA and what he wanted that night. Sorry if off track, it's hump day and I'm a little out of sorts. Trying to watch tennis, cook dinner, and check in ;)

Yeah, I've seen that mentioned on here a couple of times.. I would imagine LE has done something like that already, or at least thought of it. You would think CM would have been found by now, if that information was obtainable & of any help..

Hope they got thru the phone's GPS, the car's OnStar (if that could be traced - I think it can, hope so). So yes, hope they have a great map by now. If someone else was involved, I just personally think one would have turned on the other by now. I see it as only EA with SA as intent, kidnapping gone wrong.
Instead of SA, it could have been the "bodily harm" equivalent. Doesn't matter, still AK. I'm having trouble typing tonight, darn libations.

Just to add, I think he (EA) k was very aware of the time all night. Gotta be here, there, clean up, change clothes, go to work - I even think he was trying to convince people he went to work at 8am and his coworkers busted that. I can't forget he was bruised, limping, and his ribs hurt. Was that from car wreck, fight, or working to dig a grave? Would love to see the pix LE took of him with his shirt off (in 2nd interview or 1st?). I think his co-workers put him in the most damning light. His parents were out of town, I doubt he asked CA to be a part of anything (and I hope CA wouldn't if asked). I think it's all the no-neck monster EA and what he wanted that night. Sorry if off track, it's hump day and I'm a little out of sorts. Trying to watch tennis, cook dinner, and check in ;)

Why do you think he wouldn't ask CA to help?

Hope they got thru the phone's GPS, the car's OnStar (if that could be traced - I think it can, hope so). So yes, hope they have a great map by now. If someone else was involved, I just personally think one would have turned on the other by now. I see it as only EA with SA as intent, kidnapping gone wrong.
Instead of SA, it could have been the "bodily harm" equivalent. Doesn't matter, still AK. I'm having trouble typing tonight, darn libations.
"damn libations"...
Yeah, that! Heart you!!

Greenpalm, so sorry you got a tick while searching. I hope you were able to remove it quickly. They make my skin crawl.

It wasn't stuck down yet! Still crawling on me tickling my leg when I nabbed the little sucker. But I did put it in a little dish so I could put on my reading glasses and also look at it more closely with a magnifying glass to make sure that's what it was… and my daughter later found it in the dish and was thoroughly grossed out. So that was good for a nice laugh, "Why are you keeping a pet tick in a dish Mom!?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member