Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that already be on file? Wasn't she in prison before? TIA

I'm here for Jhessye. Hopefully jury selection happens quickly so we can get this show on the road. It's been too long for our butterfly princess to wait!

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 7m7 minutes ago
Jury selection begins this morning in the State v. Jerice Hunter. Openings not expected for two weeks.

Here for Jhessye! So glad to get her justice going!!

Let's get it done! Time for Justice for Jhessye. At last our beautiful Butterfly Princess is going yo have the light shined up on her, the truth revealed about her repulsive mother and for jerice to be locked away forever.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/glendale/2015/03/02/jhessye-shockley-glendale-murder-trial-abrk/24274959/

<snipped>
"Hello, hello, hello, I need an officer at my house. I can't find my daughter," the Glendale mother says.

<snipped>
The jury selection process is expected to take about two weeks, and the entire trial is expected to last until May.

Court documents show prosecutors plan to call CPS workers, relatives, investigators and scientists from the DPS crime lab as witnesses in the trial.

About 120 jurors crowded into a Maricopa County courtroom where Judge Rosa Mroz asked questions to narrow what will become the jury that decides Hunter's fate.

SNIP

In March 2013, Glendale police accused Hunter of hiding information about her missing daughter.
Hunter has previously served three years in prison after being convicted of abusing her three older daughters.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...shockley-glendale-murder-trial-abrk/24274959/

Let's get this show on the road. IT"S TIME. :judge: :jail:

MC Superior Court &#8207;@courtpio 12h12 hours ago
Opening Statements in State v. Jerice Hunter will begin on Weds. 3/25 at 10:45. Live Stream for the trial has been approved (30 min delay)

YES! Here it comes butterfly. Justice.

Ready to get this trial started! 3 years and counting, I don't know how some of these women get so many delays, it's like they enjoy staying in Joe's Motel.:facepalm:
I saw that the court was going through jurors last week and caught the tweet from MC Superior Court today, FINALLY! A Trial Date! And it's being streamed, will wonders never cease!
Am going to do a quick refresher on the case. I was still watching regular TV when Jhessye "disappeared", the vigils, Jerice's new child, turning the landfill upside down..........the arrest. Local MSM flooded the airways. The Arias case totally destroyed any confidence I had in out of state media sources, so any new information in the last 2 years for me has been local news on the Net.

Hoping for justice.........see you all back here when trial starts. :seeya:

Yay, so glad it's going to be livestreamed. Sweet little Jhessye is finally getting a voice. Jerice is going down. I hate to sound vindictive, but I can't wait to watch her demise as the trial unfolds.

Aurgh, you know there's going to be mitigating factors, grandma is a piece of work.

MC Superior Court &#8207;@courtpio 12h12 hours ago
Opening Statements in State v. Jerice Hunter will begin on Weds. 3/25 at 10:45. Live Stream for the trial has been approved (30 min delay)

YES!!! AW can you put the live stream on your page or on youtube? Not going to be able to catch this during the day, and don't want to miss a minute! I, along with many of you here, have waited a long time for this trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa