Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for Jhessye. January is close. I wonder if Jerice is feeling the squeeze.

3 year anniversary is nearly here....am thinking that Jerice is ''feeling'' it....MOO

Not forgotten. Not even close butterfly princess. Still here awaiting your monster's trial.

I hadn't looked at SJ's page in a while. Nothing about the upcoming trial or Jhessye, just lot's O pics of herself :facepalm:
Wonder if she is still trying to visit the siblings?

I'm still here for our little butterfly princess. I think of her whenever I see a beautiful butterfly. I am hoping that all of the delays in this trial have given Jhessye's siblings time to strengthen and heal so that they can speak out against jerice and tell the world what a truly evil monster she is and how she should NEVER be free again. Those children deserve a life free from ever having to worry about jerice (or her mother) ever getting their hands on them again.

I remain faithfully one of Jhessye's Ladies in Waiting, patiently biding my time until justice is done.

Still here for Jhessye as well and will continue to be here until justice is done!!

I'm still here for our little butterfly princess. I think of her whenever I see a beautiful butterfly. I am hoping that all of the delays in this trial have given Jhessye's siblings time to strengthen and heal so that they can speak out against jerice and tell the world what a truly evil monster she is and how she should NEVER be free again. Those children deserve a life free from ever having to worry about jerice (or her mother) ever getting their hands on them again.

I remain faithfully one of Jhessye's Ladies in Waiting, patiently biding my time until justice is done.
BBM

ITA. The trial will not only determine justice for Jhessye, but also whether her siblings will be able to live a life free from fear of JH. Even one day short of life for JH will sentence Jhessye's siblings to a lifetime of imprisonment to fear. These children have suffered enough and no other child should have to endure the torture Jhessye experienced.

:scale:

Some pics of our butterfly princess to make us smile and to remind of the reason we are still here, years later. These pics show how much Jhessye was loved by the family who raised her. They show her personality and what a irresistible and lovable little girl she was. I am so thankful that she had her cousins who loved her so much. Their obvious love for her shines thru in these pics.

Attachments

• jhessye 1.jpg
    jhessye 1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 28
  • jhessye 2.jpg
    jhessye 2.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 30
  • jhessye 3.jpg
    jhessye 3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 29
My daughter would adore those shoes, hair accessories, and jacket. What a little doll

Bumping for Jhessye. January is close. I wonder if Jerice is feeling the squeeze.

I hope she feels it every day...every hour...every minute....every second....for the rest of her miserable life.

Tick-tock. January is quickly approaching!!!

MARCH? Oh Gheeezzzzzz...could they just get on with it please? Come on!

Justice delayed again. Sigh.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member