Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct in thinking that seizures mean there's still some degree of electrical activity in her brain?

This is a very highly technical article about EEG patterns, but there is still some "good stuff" in there that is easily understandable to mere mortals that are not neurologists.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1190185/ Full text! :)

Can't copy/ paste from this source. Scroll to "conclusions" in the abstract for a fairly easily understandable passage about what "kinds" of electrical activity is present in post anoxic myoclonic status epilepticus, and why.

Then scroll down to "results", and then "discussion" in the main body of the study for a good discussion of why this is a symptom of fatal and permanent brain damage, and a harbinger of impending brain death. Post anoxic seizures are nothing at all like "epilepsy" seizures. Eventually, this "disorganized" pattern of electrical activity will lead to complete neuronal death, and brain death. It becomes increasingly difficult to suppress with drugs.

This is a very highly technical article about EEG patterns, but there is still some "good stuff" in there that is easily understandable to mere mortals that are not neurologists.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1190185/ Full text! :)

Can't copy/ paste from this source. Scroll to "conclusions" in the abstract for a fairly easily understandable passage about what "kinds" of electrical activity is present in post anoxic myoclonic status epilepticus, and why.

Then scroll down to "results", and then "discussion" in the main body of the study for a good discussion of why this is a symptom of fatal and permanent brain damage, and a harbinger of impending brain death. Post anoxic seizures are nothing at all like "epilepsy" seizures. Eventually, this "disorganized" pattern of electrical activity will lead to complete neuronal death, and brain death. It becomes increasingly difficult to suppress with drugs.

Thank you K_Z for finding and posting this journal article!

Here's the corresponding link to the EEG samples you referred to (which are referenced directly in the journal article itself):

PubMed Central, Figure 1: BMC Neurol. 2005; 5: 14. Published online 2005 Jul 18. doi: 10.1186/1471-2377-5-14

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1190185/figure/F1/

HTH....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMZ is reporting BB's family is filming a reality show with BK's situation covered. BB isn't involved and there is no filming at hospital. If true, this is absolutely disgusting. Anything for the almighty buck.

OR he is just being manipulative...

Yes. This is probably true too.

TMZ is reporting BB's family is filming a reality show with BK's situation covered. BB isn't involved and there is no filming at hospital. If true, this is absolutely disgusting. Anything for the almighty buck.

Yep, they are pretty disgusting. :puke:

Bobby Brown's Family Shooting Reality Show During Bobbi Kristina Crisis

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/03/bobby-brown-reality-show-bobbi-kristina-family-tv/#ixzz3TKUEhgxg

Despicable. And so disrespectful to Bobbi Kristina. What are they thinking? :rolleyes:

It could be that he already was filming a reality show and this happened after that. I don't think that BB would think oooohhh Reality show!!! I think if it is true it could have been something that was going on before because of his interview and the lifetime movie that came out before and the renewed interest in WH.

Nick Gordon 'forgives' Bobby Brown on Twitter Includes video from Dr. Drew show 3/2/15.

By Dr. Drew staff

updated10:39 PM EST, Mon March 02, 2015

•Bobbi Kristina Brown has been in a coma for 31 days
•She was found unresponsive, found face down in a bathtub
•Nick Gordon: 'I forgive you @KingBobbyBrown'

Bobbi Kristina Brown will turn 22 this Wednesday.

She has spent the past 31 days of her life in a coma on ventilator support after being found face down in a bathtub.

Her so-called boyfriend, Nick Gordon, addressed her upcoming birthday on Twitter...

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/03/02/nick-gordon-forgives-bobby-brown-fight-bobbi-kristina

Angela Basset is on Meredith about the 5 years of the life of WH & BB.
Cissy was against the movie and never saw it. Dione Warwick screened it and loved it.
I thought they may talk about BK, but nothing..........

NO, OH NO! Oh please NO................from the beginning I was afraid of this sort of thing! Photos will leak out.......

I know birthdays are special and BK birthday is tomorrow...........I sincerely hope the family keeps it secret and not flashy. I keep having flash backs of Darlie 'celebrating' over her sons graves.

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 10m 10 minutes ago
My baby is getting some much needed rest, all vital signs good. I gave her cpr for 10 mins she has my lungs now!:)

:rolleyes: Dream on, Mr. Gordon.

He's always spouting some off the wall weird crap.

If true NO COMMENT except low down degenerates.

Bobby's 2 sisters, brother and their kids are shooting the show about their lives, and part of it will chronicle Bobbi Kristina fighting for her life.
Bobby's lawyer tells TMZ his client will NOT appear on the show.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/03/bobby-brown-reality-show-bobbi-kristina-family-tv/#ixzz3TL4gNgOY

I would be very curious to know what the timing of all this was. I cannot imagine why anyone would care enough about BB's siblings, who are not celebrities, to offer them a reality show. Wondering what exactly the package was supposed to look like, pre BK crisis. Or have they been shopping a reality show with no takers til the BK crisis came up and suddenly some disgusting network nibbled?

Very glad that BB has no part in this tackiness.

stay classy, Browns.

Looks like NG has nothing better to do than sit around posting inane Tweets :rolleyes:

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 48m 48 minutes ago
I am the new edition to Bobby saving women you hurt. Only 25 and dealing with all this thanks to you

I wish he would just stop. BB may have been part of the sick addictive dynamic with WH. But he was out of the picture by several years when WH died. NG was in the picture by his own accounts "taking care" of WH when she died so tragically, not BB. Flash forward to BK, she and BB were estranged, according to NG's own words they were not on speaking terms. Who was "taking care" of BK when she suffered this crisis? NG that's who.

Who is the common denominator? One guess. And it ain't BB.

NG's behavior is infuriating. MOO

Nick should get off his duff and find a job. He has no claim to BK's money and is going to have to make his own way in the world from now on. NG seems extremely immature and knows no other existence beyond being a leech. Time for Nick to grow up and get a life. :moo:

Looks like NG has nothing better to do than sit around posting inane Tweets :rolleyes:

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 48m 48 minutes ago
I am the new edition to Bobby saving women you hurt. Only 25 and dealing with all this thanks to you

I think this guy is truly mentally ill. He bounces back and forth from forgiving BB and trying to talk to him "man to man", to accusing him of being a terrible father and husband.
He needs help.

He needs detox. I think much of the back and forth up and down cra cra we are witnessing in his tweets is chemically driven. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993