Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump:

Too good to be forgotten!

Thanks LambChop for catching this tidbit (but huge) piece of info!

:seeya:

I remember one of the court tweeters said on HLN the night after the verdict, that with the obsessed trial watchers this case attracted, she referred to the websleuths that were tweeting/texting the Facebook info of juror 17 by the time they got to the juror press conference.

I don't know if we've seen a time stamp on the JAII site posting, but the info was out there somewhere pretty quickly.

With the way morals have gotten twisted around in this country, I wouldn't be surprised if Jodi married a female prison guard by the time she is 35. ( Not that there is anything wrong with that, of course.)

Surely being married to one of the prison guards wouldn't result in kid-glove, easy street favoritism would it ?

Don't put it past her.

If Charlie Manson can do it.....why not Arias ? I mean, it's not like she's on death row or anything............

Wow...she's not even there yet and her wedding to a prison guard is being planned.

Methinks we are getting ahead of ourselves here.

Maybe she will, maybe she won't marry in prison. It's really not important because she will never be happy while incarcerated, regardless.

I am on my way to Hershey pa to visit with my son who flew in to work for the week....

Hope I don't think about those pics....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sue is entitled to a trust management fee so her taking one would not be shady. Lying about it would be shady and IMO designed to make donors think all the money is going for the cause stated. They don't want anyone, anywhere, to question a family member taking out funds even when it would be kosher to take them.

In theory, I agree with that. In this particularly heinous murder, overkill, disgusting, clearcut guilt case and similar, it just sticks in my craw that with everyone who is donating money to the defense, why a family member (or self-proclaimed ja supporter) wouldn't donate their time in administrating it is tacky. So would using any of the funds for anything other than direct pay to attorneys and on this, I'm hardline.

I'm certainly not saying that this is what's happening here. It's an observation.

just my opinion, don't shoot me.

Does anyone remember the day BK and MDLR was talking to outside the court house a few weeks ago? there was a picture of them talking.

I just thought it was strange that BK, a lawyer and reporter who knows the rules, would be talking to the defense team member MDLR. It just bothered me to see this during a trial, but then, it is the felons defense team and all things happen.

:seeya: You have a real good memory, MsJosie !

I went back and found MK's Tweets -- but sorry, I could not find the photo of MLDR and BETH :

From Kiefer's Twitter: https://twitter.com/michaelbkiefer

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · Feb 11
On Monday, #jodiarias trial watchers made racist taunts as mitigation expert Maria De La Rosa left the courthouse.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · Feb 11
Then the trial watchers, some of whom are bloggers, took photos of me and Beth Karas talking to De La Rosa and posted them online. #stalker

The photo MIGHT be on this thread -- the fiasco with the cane lady.
WS Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-of-Jodi-Arias-Day-34&highlight=Beth+Karas

Here is a video with an alternate juror just after the verdict. Apparently they caught her out in the parking lot.

Her comments on Arias pretty much mirror what the majority of us think about her. She holds nothing back when describing her thoughts about Arias. Probably already posted in here......but not by me.

She's pretty good lookin' too.............

http://www.azfamily.com/video/?id=295202591&ref=rcvidmod&sec=507127
She reminds me of actress Allison Janney.

Those pics just released- does anyone remember pics similar to those where she's holding a sign that said "happy president's day"? IMO, these are from that same visit. At that time, we were stating that she looked like a much younger ja. IMO, these pics were taken several years ago. Just being released now. I'm trying to find those first few.

Hershey's...the only Kisses you're ever gonna know.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve44 View Post
"Hershey's....For when Life becomes a life-sentence."

:laugh::laugh::laugh::tyou::tyou::giggle::giggle::giggle::silly::silly::silly::laughcry:

You websleuthers are so funny!!!

:yourock:
For all those who are beside themselves with the evilness of this convicted murderer, I say this: In my past, I worked in maximum security jail, (different from prison). We had murderers and sociopaths, psychopaths all the usual dregs. I had one particular manipulator who would try (key word here) to taunt, intimidate me with descriptions of my car, he had friends on the outside etc. I looked him right in the eye and informed him I was driving home in my car, where was he going? Ahh back to the cell. You cannot let them even think they have touched a nerve. Just look 'em right back in the eye. The Alexander's have an unimaginable pain to try and get past, we don't. We have anger and a massive distaste for what this piece of trash is. She is on her last hurrah, she is a number, looking pretty rough these days. Rode hard and put away wet as they say. Anyway, I realize we vent on here and try to understand but with this type of personality, there is no understanding. Deep breath in and maybe action to prevent any further damage to the justice system

Please step forward and receive the blue ribbon for the 'Post of the Day'.... :tyou::tyou::tyou:

Those pics just released- does anyone remember pics similar to those where she's holding a sign that said "happy president's day"? IMO, these are from that same visit. At that time, we were stating that she looked like a much younger ja. IMO, these pics were taken several years ago. Just being released now. I'm trying to find those first few.

JMO-Thank you for looking. I know better than to be surprised with anything related to JA, but the chocolate bar happy face was really just bizarre. Maybe it is file footage...

I've been trying to figure out how in the world the lighting inside the jail can make CMJA look so much younger than she does in court? You are on to something there. These are old photos just now seeing the light of day.

:yourock:

Please step forward and receive the blue ribbon for the 'Post of the Day'.... :tyou::tyou::tyou:

Not sure where the original post of Tesstruhart is but I agree 1000% Post of the Day! Week! Month!

At the time the 'happy president's day' pic came out, it was posted toa ja supporter who said, "Jodi has something special for her fans" and they stated it was taken from a video chat. We were questioning how young she looks and if it might have been photoshopped. One of the pics had a beach scene in the background! I'm sure more people remember this...

:seeya: Just jumping off your post on MDLR:

I decided to check to see IF we heard anything from the defense :cheer: Michael Kiefer ... one of MDLR's besties.

And nothing ... nada ... zippo from Kiefer since March 6 -- the day after the hung jury announcement.

Interesting that MK has been so :silenced: on Twitter !

Knowing all i know about him and all I've pieced together, I just take that simply as suspicious.

Here ya go:

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
February 26 ·
#JodiArias: Another leaked still from the same video call, posted below.

11012740_790904254319052_8793955742953562513_n.jpg

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
February 26 ·
This was just leaked on Twitter and titled: "From Jodi, for her US friends."
It seems to be a still of #JodiArias during a video call.
Source: @juanstie

11024732_790892704320207_2646599456153305830_n.png

Link: https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads