Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let it get to you Kimmie. She is crazy. And she wants to taunt people.
Exactly. She thinks she's so smart, but she's just providing more fodder to be used against her during sentencing. The report being prepared about her stay in Estrella is not going to be flattering in the least and these latest antics will just add to the story they are going to tell about inmate Arias.

I think she looks insane in those photos. MOO

Poor Hershey bars. Don't think I'll be wanting one of those ever again.

I second the insane comment and Hersheys sucks. She'll never have good quality chocolate again.

I believe the husband used the word "assaulted". I personally would reserve that word for what happened to Travis. This juror may have felt coerced or unjustly persuaded but I think the word assaulted is inappropriate here, just my opinion. I'd be interested in hearing her account as long as she isn't getting paid to tell it.

And JA, via Twitter, used the term "gang raped" when referencing Troy Hayden surprising her with cameras post-mistrial announcement.

I'm sure now BK will be questioned since she shared this publicly.

Does anyone remember the day BK and MDLR was talking to outside the court house a few weeks ago? there was a picture of them talking. I just thought it was strange that BK, a lawyer and reporter who knows the rules, would be talking to the defense team member MDLR. It just bothered me to see this during a trial, but then, it is the felons defense team and all things happen.

For all those who are beside themselves with the evilness of this convicted murderer, I say this: In my past, I worked in maximum security jail, (different from prison). We had murderers and sociopaths, psychopaths all the usual dregs. I had one particular manipulator who would try (key word here) to taunt, intimidate me with descriptions of my car, he had friends on the outside etc. I looked him right in the eye and informed him I was driving home in my car, where was he going? Ahh back to the cell. You cannot let them even think they have touched a nerve. Just look 'em right back in the eye. The Alexander's have an unimaginable pain to try and get past, we don't. We have anger and a massive distaste for what this piece of trash is. She is on her last hurrah, she is a number, looking pretty rough these days. Rode hard and put away wet as they say. Anyway, I realize we vent on here and try to understand but with this type of personality, there is no understanding. Deep breath in and maybe action to prevent any further damage to the justice system

She's looking pretty bad these days. Far from her "golden" years while she was running up and down the interstate.

Question: over in prison where she will be going soon, do they have any clear mirrors over there? Ones that are crystal clear? Or do they have non glass smokey hard to see in replicas? I don't think she will be looking too good in another 5 years.

:seeya: Just jumping off your post on MDLR:

I decided to check to see IF we heard anything from the defense :cheer: Michael Kiefer ... one of MDLR's besties.

And nothing ... nada ... zippo from Kiefer since March 6 -- the day after the hung jury announcement.

Interesting that MK has been so :silenced: on Twitter !
Yes, you would think a 'reporter' would at least be somewhat intrigued about all the revelations about J17, the leaked juror names to JAII and subsequent investigation, etc. It's almost like he's not surprised by any of this at all. :facepalm:

I also agree with above poster that a gag order could have been imposed pending investigation even though JSS told them they were free to talk. That was before the truth started coming out about #17's past.

But they would have had to go back to court for that to happen I would think. Just wondering how a gag order could be issued after they were released by JSS and told it was up to them as to whether or not they wanted to talk about the case.

She's looking pretty bad these days. Far from her "golden" years while she was running up and down the interstate.

Question: over in prison where she will be going soon, do they have any clear mirrors over there? Ones that are crystal clear? Or do they have non glass smokey hard to see in replicas? I don't think she will be looking too good in another 5 years.

JMO-And while we are at it... Would it be OK if I hope that the prison laundry uses really cheap detergent and doesn't rinse it all out? Maybe she'll be itchy, with a bit of a constant rash....

I don't know what the prison looks like, in jail there was nothing. I personally can't wait til she is in her 40/50's and the chin hairs start. Tough to pull them all out without tweezers.

How sad....to be so excited to have a Hershey candy bar and a phone visit. That is all the felon has to look forward to forever and ever and ever more.

Every time I see that image or read someone posting about the Hershey bar, I bet Hershey is cringing at the thought of her being a spokes person for them LOL........
Make it stop now!!

:seeya: Thank You, SF !

RBBM: The bottom line is this regarding #17:

Did Juan request a challenge for cause -- and IF so, did JSS grant or deny or his request ?

JMO but there is no way that Juan would want a juror with DV background and an ex-husband with a criminal background.

Given what a great prosecutor Juan is, I find it hard to believe that he wouldn’t have challenged her being on the jury. Sadly, we may never know the truth. Top secret you know!!

I don't know what the prison looks like, in jail there was nothing. I personally can't wait til she is in her 40/50's and the chin hairs start. Tough to pull them all out without tweezers.

O M G @ "chin hairs." :hilarious:

How sad....to be so excited to have a Hershey candy bar and a phone visit. That is all the felon has to look forward to forever and ever and ever more.

Even the best case scenario for the rest of her life in Perryville is very grim.

So wait....the 11 juror names were posted with J17 information omitted by the time of the juror press conference. How would anyone on the outside know which one to omit? The press conference was shortly after court was adjourned.

:bump:

Too good to be forgotten!

Thanks LambChop for catching this tidbit (but huge) piece of info!

:seeya:

Every time I see that image or read someone posting about the Hershey bar, I bet Hershey is cringing at the thought of her being a spokes person for them LOL........
Make it stop now!!

She's probably tracing a Valrhona label for it right now.

Make it stop now!!
"Hershey's....For when Life becomes a life-sentence."

So wait....the 11 juror names were posted with J17 information omitted by the time of the juror press conference. How would anyone on the outside know which one to omit? The press conference was shortly after court was adjourned.

Beth Karas posted this morning that she got J17's name from someone else at the press conference immediately following the mistrial. Someone there showed Beth a Facebook post that included the name. It was online that fast! Beth was right there in the room with the jurors, and the name was on Facebook already. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz