Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you but that's the filtered image. I was looking for the unfiltered clear image. I've googled profusely but banging my head against a brick wall :). Thank you anyways

That's ok, I hope there is :(. There was one, then the pic was cropped to take out Williams sister and gm feet now I'm buggered if I can find the original lol. Just that filtered one which makes the whole pic look photoshopped, wrong colourings etc.

That's ok, I hope there is :(. There was one, then the pic was cropped to take out Williams sister and gm feet now I'm buggered if I can find the original lol. Just that filtered one which makes the whole pic look photoshopped, wrong colourings etc.
Where you headed with this?

This is an enlargement of the pic from the link that deugirtni posted upthread.

last-pic-enlarged_zpsrgn3f1f9.jpg

It might be shadows but gee he's dark around his eyes.....

Sweet little boy.

It might be shadows but gee he's dark around his eyes.....

Sweet little boy.

I think they are just dark because of his fair skin.

My children have darkness under their eyes and it is caused by the fairness of skin and too much iron.

This is an enlargement of the pic from the link that deugirtni posted upthread.

last-pic-enlarged_zpsrgn3f1f9.jpg

Is it me blind ole eyes, or is what he has in the fingers of his right hand pixelated?

Maybe it's a piece of paper with his parents names written on it???

i always thought the underneath area looked weird, the crotch area between him and the floor?

Is it me blind ole eyes, or is what he has in the fingers of his right hand pixelated?

Maybe it's a piece of paper with his parents names written on it???

No, I don't think it's pixelated, although I don't really know what he is holding. William's hand may have moved slightly when the photo was taken causing the slight blur. What grabbed my attention when this pic was first published is that William is barefoot, yet he was said to be wearing shoes when he disappeared. It's difficult to see whether his sister is also barefoot in this pic. William may well have been told to put his shoes on before he went into the yard to play but his little feet do look quite grubby as if he's been running around on a not too clean surface. His facial expression looks to me like he is doing a 'tiger growl' for someone. And yes I agree PaintExpress, William is looking at someone other then the photographer and the grandmother.

i always thought the underneath area looked weird, the crotch area between him and the floor?

What do you mean bearbear? It looks to me like William is rocking forward slightly in unison with his 'tiger growl'.

Must have been taken while dad was still at home cause he appears to be reacting to someone other than the photographer

You can see two pixelated images in the window, the one on the right you can see their arm is up so would probably be taking the picture.

This is exactly why I wanted the full clear pic. Looking at the filtered pic there's so many anomalies in that filtered image its giving out all sorts of wrong impressions (like his sisters hair colour, blurriness). So it seems there is/was a full clear pic, but has since been cropped (and why?) - surely there must be a clear full pic somewhere?! arrrrgggh

btw the pixelated finger one looks like a little pebble/stone in this clearer pic maybe? r0_0_1768_1699_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member