NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6 *Parents chgd w/Murder*

Some of those pictures of her on acandyrose she looks dramatically skeletal thin. There's even a large difference between her at 12 yr in front of the christmas tree and those taken after one of her older in a white tee shirt she looks very starvation like. It's horrible to think what her last year must have been like.

Please post a link to that if you can? I've only seen a couple of pictures of Sweet Erica. I'm a sissy and don't often look at all pics and/ or video in cases. Sometimes I cannot take what I see . :(

Umm, in that video, she can walk just fine? I thought she could not even move a muscle because of her bad back .......

WOW, watching the video and seeing Casey and Sandy loose it--WOW Casey hits at a reporter while cameras are rolling. I can picture her with a child when no one was recording........... Casey pushes her daughter out of the way. They almost leave one of their own while trying to get away so fast.

Not just LEAVE one of their own almost RUN OVER one of their own.

If one were the type of person who watched it over and over :popcorn: because it never failed to make them laugh like a big ol' donkey....not that I know anybody like that.

1. It looks like the one who almost got run over by the family car SLUNG the door open as hard and wide as possible in the process of getting in the car hoping to "accidentally" hit one of the reporters unfairly persecuting Casey:dramaqueen:

2. The get away driver ASSUMED passenger was in the car and proceeded to floor it: ZOOOM! (That would have looked bada** on the news!)

3. :violin:Sadly, passenger was NOT in the car, hit the pavement and almost got run over by the Parsonmobile.

Not that I know anybody childish enough to laugh at such a thing....:couch:

(Obviously it wouldn't have been funny if someone had actually gotten run over by their own car.)

ETA: Just to be clear, there was/is nothing funny about Erica's situation. This post was not to imply otherwise.

:judge:

One more week until sentencing.

I hope Casey isn't in the hospital, again. :dramaqueen:

The fact that Sandy became the submissive one after the "disappearance", and that he looked nauseated while Casey looked normal, makes me think that Sandy was the one who finally ended Erica's miserable life.

The fact that Sandy became the submissive one after the "disappearance", and that he looked nauseated while Casey looked normal, makes me think that Sandy was the one who finally ended Erica's miserable life.

I am not sure who I think struck the fatal blow. Not that it matters much to me, they both killed that baby. I think he was always submissive to Casey and like a good little dog disposed of her "mess"

But it is entirely possible that he is the one who finally ultimately ended this little girl's life.

Came across an article about a case that happened in the state I live in that reminded me of this appalling situation resulting in Erica's probable murder. In this article there was a woman who on a regular basics for years violently including sexually abused a male housemate as well as his children. She also forced the children to attack one another some. Not sure if that included forcing the father to join in who would sometimes take beatings to spare his children from an attack. Please be warned that this article is very graphic.

*WARNING - GRAPHIC*

http://www.auburn-reporter.com/news/297582401.html

*WARNING - GRAPHIC*

It got me wondering about any type of abuse going on between Casey or Sandy. I have wondered if either one of the two was like the ringleader and the other just went along with it whether due to fear or just having no empathy for others.

Of course some of this is JMO and :twocents:.

No words Merry. I do not pretend to know what motivated the Parsons in their abuse but have long felt that Casey ruled that roost with an iron fist and SHE singled Erica out as the scapegoat, and the rest followed her edicts in fear. I think Sandy, the Omega to Casey's Alpha, was relieve to have a scapegoat upon which he was authorized to unleash some of his rage, albeit misplaced, towards Casey. So while the details of your linked case are different and far more extreme, I get why you compared the two cases as possibly similar.

I think she dies as a result of injuries she had gotten from those horrible excuses for parents. I really hope they go straight to jail and not into isolation :)

Erica Parsons’ parents to be sentenced Friday

By Mark Washburn 03/26/2015 5:03 PM Updated 03/26/2015 5:08 PM

...Casey and Sandy Parsons are to be sentenced Friday for financial crimes – tax fraud and cashing benefit checks after the girl disappeared from their Rowan County home in 2011. But neither has been charged in the disappearance of the girl, who they say they gave to a woman who claimed to be Erica’s biological grandmother.

...Penalties in the extreme

Casey Parsons, Erica’s adoptive mother, pleaded guilty in October to one count of conspiracy to defraud the government, five counts of mail fraud, four counts of aiding in the preparation of a false tax return, four counts of wire fraud and one count of aggravated identity theft. She faces a maximum of 199 years in prison and fines totaling $3.75 million.

Her husband, Sandy Parsons, refused a plea bargain and was found guilty in October of one count of conspiracy to defraud the government, one count of aggravated identity theft, one count of false statement to a government agency, 20 counts of theft of government funds and 20 counts of mail fraud. He faces a maximum of 509 years in prison and fines totaling $6 million.

(BBM)

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article16404776.html

Erica Parsons’ parents to be sentenced Friday

By Mark Washburn 03/26/2015 5:03 PM Updated 03/26/2015 5:08 PM

...Casey and Sandy Parsons are to be sentenced Friday for financial crimes – tax fraud and cashing benefit checks after the girl disappeared from their Rowan County home in 2011. But neither has been charged in the disappearance of the girl, who they say they gave to a woman who claimed to be Erica’s biological grandmother.

...Penalties in the extreme

Casey Parsons, Erica’s adoptive mother, pleaded guilty in October to one count of conspiracy to defraud the government, five counts of mail fraud, four counts of aiding in the preparation of a false tax return, four counts of wire fraud and one count of aggravated identity theft. She faces a maximum of 199 years in prison and fines totaling $3.75 million.

Her husband, Sandy Parsons, refused a plea bargain and was found guilty in October of one count of conspiracy to defraud the government, one count of aggravated identity theft, one count of false statement to a government agency, 20 counts of theft of government funds and 20 counts of mail fraud. He faces a maximum of 509 years in prison and fines totaling $6 million.

(BBM)

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article16404776.html

God bless you Erica! You were a child, you were a life, and these people took everything away. I hope you find peace today.

Wow that's some serious jail time that they are facing. I hope they get every single year of it!

Judge says couple abandoned Erica Parsons' body in late 2011

Updated: 12:05 p.m. Friday, March 27, 2015 | Posted: 7:00 p.m. Thursday, March 26, 2015

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — A judge said Friday that based on testimony he heard last month, he believes that Erica Parsons' adoptive parents abandoned the teenager's body in November 2011.

Casey was sentenced to 10 years in prison while Sandy was sentenced to eight years.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/sentencing-hearing-friday-adoptive-parents-missing/nkgF8/

Just saw David W. live on WBTV news. The judge sent them straight to jail! I love this judge!

David Whisenant WBTV @DavidWhisenant · 1m 1 minute ago
Correction: Sandy Parsons 8 yrs, Casey Parsons 10 yrs. there was dispute over announcement of sentence. #EricaParsons

David Whisenant WBTV @DavidWhisenant · 26m 26 minutes ago
Judge calls Casey Parsons "morally bankrupt

David Whisenant WBTV @DavidWhisenant · 41m 41 minutes ago
Casey also has to $1,500 assessment and $48,814 restitution

David Whisenant WBTV @DavidWhisenant · 2h 2 hours ago
Court finds out Casey and Sandy Parsons abandoned the body of #EricaParsons

Read David's twitter for information.
https://twitter.com/DavidWhisenant

i wish they got more but one of the links did lead me to believe they're still searching for answers. hopefully they'll be found so the two of them can be charged for her death.

I wish they had gotten more time, too. I wish they had gotten A LOT more time. I don't know why the judge didn't give them more. I am happy the two of them are finally getting some of what they deserve. :jail:

Neither got even a small percentage of the time they deserve, but it is better than none. I wish it hadn't been federal prison because they will not do really hard time there. In federal prison, they will each do 85% of time sentenced.

I can't say any more because it couldn't be printed here.

GB little Erica's sweet soul.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back