GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very common for people to come to a funeral when they don't know the family or the child. They often go to support and love the child and loss of a life gone too soon. Or they gone for their friend or family member who lost a loved one. I have been to MANY wakes where I didn't know the person who died. Only a few funerals. There were SO many people at both the children in my family who died funerals. Not everyone knew them. They may have known someone there though. They may have been a friend of a parent, a friend or relative of a grandparent or aunt, cousin, etc. Just because you don't know the child directly doesn't make it a like a spectator sport. You go for the living and show your love and support for them.

And let's not forget that the public didn't invite themselves to Noah's funeral. His family made a point of saying that they knew he had touched so many people that had never met him and they wanted those people to have the opportunity to pay their respects and mourn him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I look at pictures of Noah and his family they look happy.Little Noah has his mothers red hair. It just all makes me very sad.What happened.

He really was such a beautiful child and had the look of a real charmer.

Peace, sweet Noah. :(

battery acid crystal meth..............ever hear of this?
Just read this from Justice FB site
Here I go again ' google'

I looked that up too and found this article: http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/crystalmeth/what-is-meth-made-from.html

A testimonial (of sorts) from a meth addicted mom:

“Welfare money was not enough to pay for our meth habit and support our son so we turned our rented home into a meth lab. We stored the toxic chemicals in our refrigerator not knowing that the toxins would permeate [go into] the other food in the icebox.

“When I gave my three-year-old son some cheese to eat, I did not know that I was giving him poisoned food. I was too stoned on meth to notice, until twelve hours later, that my son was deathly ill. But then I was so stoned it took me two hours to figure out how to get him to the hospital five miles away. By the time I got to the emergency room my boy was pronounced dead of a lethal dose of ammonia hydroxide—one of the chemicals used to make meth.” —Melanie

I'll go page her.
ETA: I think she is being lazy and sleeping in. Sure, she could be feeding the baby or fixing breakfast but I'm going with lazy.

Ha! I let my husband get up with the kids and feed the baby. I was totally being lazy and sleeping in.

Ha! I let my husband get up with the kids and feed the baby. I was totally being lazy and sleeping in.
Sleeping in when you have a baby is NEVER lazy. It's critical to mental health!

YES! I wonder if Noah was a proud 'big brother' did he tell everyone? He must not of shared with CourtneyB cousin.............she was a neighbor.
I can' wait to hear from people Noah knew like classmates and teachers.
Was Noah told sister was a secret? no kids in to play?
Noah would of been 4 going on 5 when CourtneyB cousin lived there............makes it worse he was out alone.
Neighbors said Noah always waved at cars and they miss that.............on FB (so sweet)

I'm still reading. But Angel was told the baby was 8-9 months old the last week. That's why she was shocked she didn't know about the baby.

However, if the baby is only 6 months, which she appears to be according to msm, then she probably was born right around the time they moved. However, only having seen her once, angel did not know or realize she was pregnant. And Noah, being standoffish with her, didn't converse with Angel much at all.

Can you please link to where it was said that he didn't like or was afraid of woman? of course, I am assuming this is on WS or a page that can be mentioned.

I read that last night.. Maybe he just didn't like Angel. It was definitely a "thing" with her.

I'm still reading. But Angel was told the baby was 8-9 months old the last week. That's why she was shocked she didn't know about the baby.

However, if the baby is only 6 months, which she appears to be according to msm, then she probably was born right around the time they moved. However, only having seen her once, angel did not know or realize she was pregnant. And Noah, being standoffish with her, didn't converse with Angel much at all.
It's definitely strange. We moved when my son was 2 months old, and our immediate neighbors certainly didn't see us a ton bc my kids were tiny and I didn't go outside much due to exhaustion and needing to keep the kids corraled, BUT they knew we had kids...

I read that last night.. Maybe he just didn't like Angel. It was definitely a "thing" with her.

I was logging off for awhile, but wanted to respond and say, I couldn't agree anymore. Courtney has been a huge asset and the snide and snarky comments are not only rude and unnecessary, but against TOS. She seems like a wonderful person, great mom and is a huge assets to WS and this thread. I hope she comes back.

I'm reading backwards. Kind of scared for page 3... I'd better get my coffee first. If anyone requires "proof" of what I was told and where I got it from, just contact me, jeez. Some of you already know. Or if you don't have anything better to discuss, just borrow the pitchforks that me and some others obviously have, and go for it. 😁

I'm reading backwards. Kind of scared for page 3... I'd better get my coffee first. If anyone requires "proof" of what I was told and where I got it from, just contact me, jeez. Some of you already know. Or if you don't have anything better to discuss, just borrow the pitchforks that me and some others obviously have, and go for it. ��

Yep, do nothing till the coffee kicks in! Lol, well that's my motto.

Pretty sure I read here where people were implying Noah was afraid of women.

No. I implied he was scared of a womAn, as per what Angel said. She doesn't, nor do I or you KNOW how he was with other women. Maybe he just didn't like Angel. Or perhaps there may be a reluctance for the two admins sharing stories to honestly say, "yeah, he was standoffish with me." while they are in the midst of sharing sweet stories of Noah. I don't know. But what I have told you is what I was told.

I was logging off for awhile, but wanted to respond and say, I couldn't agree anymore. Courtney has been a huge asset and the snide and snarky comments are not only rude and unnecessary, but against TOS. She seems like a wonderful person, great mom and is a huge assets to WS and this thread. I hope she comes back.

Ehhh, it ok.. I would rather take an Internet beating while I'm sleeping. Can we make that a rule?

I've got to jump up and make up the hours I spent sleeping late, so I will be in and out. If you have a question I didn't answer satisfactorily, contact me.

I just want to say that for anyone questioning my "motives"... Boo to that. I wish I'd never heard of Noah. I wish he had stayed some kid that Angel and her family knew.. One that they forgot about over the years. I think that is explanation enough, not that I owe anyone one.

Maybe a bit O/T..

But when my child was younger, her friends all preferred my husband to me. Even though they "knew" me better because of my regular presence at the school and on fields trips, etc. , at our home they just glommed onto him!

He has "cool" hobbies and a very easy-going manner with kids, and lots of patience. He also had the stamina for endless games of pool volleyball and trampoline bouncing, lol.

I have always been more reserved and a little shy, even with kids. I, of course, was welcoming and enjoyed her friends (still do!) , but I also felt more parental, while my husband was like a big ole kid!

Maybe Angel is more like me and Noah gravitates to a more "fun" personality?

Not saying Angel isn't "fun"! I don't even know her, lol. I was just guessing.....

Plus, wasn't Noah very intrigued by Angel's hubby's motorcycle? :)

I've got to jump up and make up the hours I spent sleeping late, so I will be in and out. If you have a question I didn't answer satisfactorily, contact me.

I just want to say that for anyone questioning my "motives"... Boo to that. I wish I'd never heard of Noah. I wish he had stayed some kid that Angel and her family knew.. One that they forgot about over the years. I think that is explanation enough, not that I owe anyone one.

:therethere::grouphug:

I just came back from the store and the town I live in is sponsoring an Easter egg hunt today. My heart broke as I saw the children excitedly getting out of their cars and running towards the hunt. This is what Noah should be doing today.

Ya, the only family I've heard from was PT's brother (and girlfriend/wife?) saying they were the best parents ever........Obviously not.

I'm wondering if they just seperated themselves from the family. That's very common with people who get involved with drugs, and it seems the other siblings were involved with one another. Actually on the Help Find Noah page, a family member shared a memory. I'm sure they'll be speaking out more, maybe LE asked them not to for the time being. Reading those memories just made me more sad, he was such a sweet little special boy.

Guys we are gonna get in trouble if we keep bringing rumors from that FB page over. We can direct each other to go read there but not bring it back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member