VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
" she's called me the female version of my mother..."

Uh...:lol:

ETA: Who the hell is Cecilia Johnson?

OMG! I just got to that part and had to stop and take a potty break because I was afraid I'd pee my pants before the interview was over!
"She's called me a female version of my mother??" What the WHAT? Is he saying HE is actually female, or is he calling his mother a male. Oh my! And I'm only on page two!

Thanks for transcribing this, Lucky. You really took one for the team!

darn...I feel left out...I don't get to read it....but I understand

JH can't stop him from talking. She can't stop his family from talking either. Doesn't mean that he or they are the family spokepersons, just means they have big mouths. IMO
That is true. But it is also true that she has her own mouth, and can come out and speak over them by saying they are not to be taken seriously.

If that woman was bright, she'd side up with Zach and leave all that other mess of a family behind. WH isn't getting out of the pokey any time soon, so she better decide soon if she's coming out of this on top or sinking with that psycho family ship.

OMG! I just got to that part and had to stop and take a potty break because I was afraid I'd pee my pants before the interview was over!
"She's called me a female version of my mother??" What the WHAT? Is he saying HE is actually female, or is he calling his mother a male. Oh my! And I'm only on page two!

Thanks for transcribing this, Lucky. You really took one for the team!
I think he meant his mother is a liar, con artist, sneak, and violent psycho. Like him.

That is true. But it is also true that she has her own mouth, and can come out and speak over them by saying they are not to be taken seriously.

If that woman was bright, she'd side up with Zach and leave all that other mess of a family behind. WH isn't getting out of the pokey any time soon, so she better decide soon if she's coming out of this on top or sinking with that psycho family ship.

BM

She's really not obligated to do that, imo. Her focus should be on AJ, and helping LE do their job.

WH:**sighs**I’m al-.... my faith is strong and my will is everlasting, so that’s the best a man can be right now given the light of the situation. I do want to apologize to you for an indiscrepancy [sic] I told you before. I can’t really speak speak*on it, and understand why I may have not have told you before. Um, but please understand that it’s out there. I have spoke the words out of my mouth on a news show, um, didn’t deny anything,really. But anyone that came to my house and had a face and a kind word for my daughter knew the truth that I really didn’t put out there, because I figured that people who loved my daughter would understand.

So..."sorry that I got caught lying before," I guess?

ETA omg he's such a selfless, persecuted, unfortunate martyr.

I just rolled my eyes so hard it hurt my head.

I just tried a search of Zach's posts & could not find it, BUT I know that I remember a post from him when he first became a verified insider. The question posed to him had been about *how long WH had not been living in the home*...Zach had stated: that it had been about 3 weeks prior to the time that AJ had come home for spring break.

Quote Originally Posted by mamajaay View Post
Yes. Jen and Wes were separated about three weeks before AJ came home from school. She had kicked him out of the house because he went back on drugs and she did not want the kids around that.

BM

She's really not obligated to do that, imo. Her focus should be on AJ, and helping LE do their job.
How does it not put the focus squarely on AJ by her publicly saying people need to stop listening to those clowns and start focusing on AJ through her (and Zach)?

ETA: she needs to pick a side, AJs side.

Anyone have a guess why he might have gone on and on about his friend Timothy, and rattled off all those dates? I couldn't follow that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mamajaay View Post
Yes. Jen and Wes were separated about three weeks before AJ came home from school. She had kicked him out of the house because he went back on drugs and she did not want the kids around that.

Wait. Is that for sure why he was in the No-Tell-Motel? I thought that was speculation, but we were not sure what had gone on. I mean for all we know he could have "touched, but not touched" another woman and she got wind of it. Because as he might say: he never touches women, well I mean he does touch women, but not physically touch women. But he may have since he does, but doesn't always.
So, it could have been something like that which caused the move out.

WH "My heart just. . . my mind just...things happened that I couldn't control."

What happened????

Anyone have a guess why he might have gone on and on about his friend Timothy, and rattled off all those dates? I couldn't follow that at all.

I thought that was the "best friend who died" who was mentioned in the affidavit. When they wrote about him trying to kill himself after his friend died. Was that the guy?

It was ok when he was just selling them, but she kicked him out once he started using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500