NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, she's just playin' Dumb Aunt Tillie.

In that case, Aunt Tillie must be smarter than all other employees--incl COs, Admins, supervisors and even the warden working within CCF.

That is, if one believes the hype and spin that was fed to local and other key media from Day 1 beginning with the local DA, all while an investigation was still ongoing.

A woman of menopausal age, armed with simply doughnuts & a love of large (help me out here), a woman in love with and enjoying sex with a well-endowed psychopath, better yet 2 of them (maybe, even more!!), was able to outsmart, outwit pretty much nearly every employee of CCF. Tillie must be a genius.

@WCAX_Apple: NEW: New York State Police tell me they believe David Sweat is "contained." Perimeter shrinking.
[video=twitter;614591715618496512]https://twitter.com/wcax_apple/status/614591715618496512[/video]

It is strange isnt it.

I wonder if their commander is telling them to hold back and just wait till dark to try to find him by helicoptor infrared.

HI Hat how are ya- quite a tale here huh!

I hope that they do have him cornered and are trying to negotiate. I don't think that he is suicidal...or he could have done that in the prison with all the access to everything. If they suggest that they could lessen his punishment if he tells all about the prison, hopefully, he will take that route. We shall see. JMO

Doubt it, he's a cop killer, remember. Can you believe anything he says? He'll finger the good CO's.

Cooper- "what does contained mean?" It means they have him in a small perimeter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sniper site on him, S decision, negotiators, swat team etc
assume S is armed
surrender or shoot

Lois Clermont
@EditorLois
31s
8:28 p.m. update: David Sweat still on loose. Richard Matt was shot dead this afternoon in Malone, along border with Duane. #PrisonBreakNY

Hey all..
Such good news..:happydance:
one down one to go

CNN: LE believe Sweat IS contained....

I recon' Tillie's boo hooin' 'bout now...

IMO... The liquor did him in...

In that case, Aunt Tillie must be smarter than all other employees--incl COs, Admins, supervisors and even the warden working within CCF.

That is, if one believes the hype and spin that was fed to local and other key media from Day 1 beginning with the local DA, all while an investigation was still ongoing.

A woman of menopausal age, armed with simply doughnuts & a love of large (help me out here), a woman in love with and enjoying sex with a well-endowed psychopath, better yet 2 of them (maybe, even more!!), was able to outsmart, outwit pretty much nearly every employee of CCF. Tillie must be a genius.

Well now that you put it that way, I'm in love. ;)

(There are currently 162 users browsing this thread. (70 members and 92 guests))

Anderson Cooper 360° ‏@AC360 27s27 seconds ago

They appear to be very confident #DavidSweat’s capture or perhaps death is imminent-@GaryTuchmanCNN on #PrisonBreakNY

Maybe they were :waiting: for Tillie?

OH my goodness! YOur a scream.

Isnt that neat - the white house is being lit in the gay colors flag - that is really cool!
White House image painted in gay rainbow flag colorsWashington Examiner‎ - 7 hours ago

President Obama's social media team has tinted the White House in the colors of the gay rainbow flag in an email to supporters heralding the ..

that is awesome

Keshia Clukey
@KClukey_TU
2m
Here's one half of the gaggle/ residents #PrisonBreakNY English and French being spoken pic.twitter.com/aWvebhTEWv
View photo ·

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member