Patsy Ramsey

I personally think she was going to say "I didn't type those notes" but thought better of it.

If that's true, that begs the question of who, if not PR, wrote those notes. Assuming JR was at work most of the time, I would think PR would be a better candidate. I'm assuming they must have had a working computer at the Stines's, where the Ramseys were staying, what with Susan's impersonation of Chief Beckner and all.

If that's true, that begs the question of who, if not PR, wrote those notes. Assuming JR was at work most of the time, I would think PR would be a better candidate. I'm assuming they must have had a working computer at the Stines's, where the Ramseys were staying, what with Susan's impersonation of Chief Beckner and all.

Not saying that she was going to deny writing them, just that she was going to deny typing them. Obviously they would have been able to verify the lie, who she changed mid stream.

JBR, a happy well adjusted child the people who knew her said she loved life and was a happy little girl. No evidence of abuse by either parents.

Burke hit her once I believe and she was taken to hospital iirc. I pushed my lil bro down on a side walk and split his head open and once shot him in the back with BB gun to see if it hurt. He wiped his *advertiser censored* on my tooth brush one time, luckily the brown was a dead give away lol. We were not abused sociopaths, we were normal kids who did normal, sometimes disgusting things to each other.

JonBenet was not a well adjusted little girl, and neither was Burke. And as to the no evidence of abuse? JonBenet was an abused little girl and someone was leaving bruises on her the last eighteen months of her life. Look at her right inner arm above the elbow? at the 14 second mark. You can see bruising in other video and photo's of different times. Google finger bruises and see the locations they tend to be.

[video=youtube;BALDhQYhLn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BALDhQYhLn8&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Speaking for myself, I don't think CHOICE had much to do with it.

SuperDave, have you released your book yet? I've been awol in the JonBenet thread for a while and haven't seen anything about it. Have a good one.

JonBenet was not a well adjusted little girl, and neither was Burke. And as to the no evidence of abuse? JonBenet was an abused little girl and someone was leaving bruises on her the last eighteen months of her life. Look at her right inner arm above the elbow? at the 14 second mark. You can see bruising in other video and photo's of different times. Google finger bruises and see the locations they tend to be.

[video=youtube;BALDhQYhLn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BALDhQYhLn8&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Gee ILikeToBendPages,

Good eye.
That's a big mark on JBR's arm.

BRUISE.jpgfinger bruises:CSWeekend-Bruises.jpg

To me the bruises are nothing more than I see on kids every day that are not abused. Just kids. Kids playing and having a good time.

Heyya SS,

ya rough play?

https://books.google.ca/books?id=8v...nepage&q=children rough play bruising&f=false

"Toddlers and young children may have some minor bruising caused by rough play;
however these frequent and minor injuries
usually overlay bony prominences such as shins, knees, elbows, forehead, and the dorsum of the hands. Lacerations and scrapes usually accompany rough-play bruises.
........ Therefore, bruises on relatively
protective skins sites ..... should be considered suspicious for abuse."

Multiple bruises photographed on different occasions, evidence of sexual abuse the coroner found, chronic bedwetting from both JB and BR, the ongoing genital health problems JB had, a lack of clean underwear in the house at Christmas, PR not knowing when JB had last been bathed, the strange incident where BR hit JB with a golf club, a mysterious 911 call two days before Christmas, fecal matter found on possessions belonging to JB and BR, and ultimately the murder of JB under her parents' roof while they were home.

On their own, any one of these things could be easily dismissed or an alternate explanation found. But when you put all these things together I think the only explanation is that something truly sick and disgusting was going on in that house. IMHO those children were abused by at least one of their parents, and the other parent was either an equal participant or allowed it to happen. And I feel like if this were a poor family from an inner city neighborhood or a trailer park it would be a lot easier for people to see this for what it is.

All of this is JMO but honestly I find this case very upsetting; what was done to this child was not okay.

Multiple bruises photographed on different occasions, evidence of sexual abuse the coroner found, chronic bedwetting from both JB and BR, the ongoing genital health problems JB had, a lack of clean underwear in the house at Christmas, PR not knowing when JB had last been bathed, the strange incident where BR hit JB with a golf club, a mysterious 911 call two days before Christmas, fecal matter found on possessions belonging to JB and BR, and ultimately the murder of JB under her parents' roof while they were home.

On their own, any one of these things could be easily dismissed or an alternate explanation found. But when you put all these things together I think the only explanation is that something truly sick and disgusting was going on in that house. IMHO those children were abused by at least one of their parents, and the other parent was either an equal participant or allowed it to happen. And I feel like if this were a poor family from an inner city neighborhood or a trailer park it would be a lot easier for people to see this for what it is.

All of this is JMO but honestly I find this case very upsetting; what was done to this child was not okay.

The golf club incident happened when JonBenet was walking behind Burke as he took a backswing. Nothing strange about that. (Ever see America's Funniest Home Videos where a father is hit in the groin when his kid takes a backswing?)

Fleet was trying to get some medicine to his mother who was in a hospital in Aspen. He most likely dialed 911 when he meant to dial 411. Nothing mysterious about that.

Heyya SS,

ya rough play?

https://books.google.ca/books?id=8v...nepage&q=children rough play bruising&f=false

"Toddlers and young children may have some minor bruising caused by rough play;
however these frequent and minor injuries
usually overlay bony prominences such as shins, knees, elbows, forehead, and the dorsum of the hands. Lacerations and scrapes usually accompany rough-play bruises.
........ Therefore, bruises on relatively
protective skins sites ..... should be considered suspicious for abuse."

You beat me to it, Tadpole.

No, that one is lower down on her arm. I think the God Bless America pageant was eighteen months before she was murdered. That was the first one I saw and then found several more photos. Someone holding a little girl"s arm fingers tight , while she waited her turn on stage?

Kids do get bruises playing and such, but it's the location of the bruising when it's considered abuse. Linda Hoff-man Pugh wrote about Pasty dragging JonBenet into the bathroom when she had accidents and JonBenet would scream and cry. I think the abuse came from Pasty.

The photo was later on when Pasty started going over the top with JonBenet's dresses. Pam Pauh made her outfits. Lots of black and white.The God Bless America one was when she was first starting out. I don't remember if it was taken when they were at the Michigan house for the summer, but I'm thinking it was and JonBenet's first contest.

The golf club incident happened when JonBenet was walking behind Burke as he took a backswing. Nothing strange about that. (Ever see America's Funniest Home Videos where a father is hit in the groin when his kid takes a backswing?)

Fleet was trying to get some medicine to his mother who was in a hospital in Aspen. He most likely dialed 911 when he meant to dial 411. Nothing mysterious about that.[/QUOTE]

Has that been confirmed by Fleet White? That was the party when she and Pasty had the fight over the blue velvet dress.

No, that one is lower down on her arm. I think the God Bless America pageant was eighteen months before she was murdered. That was the first one I saw and then found several more photos. Someone holding a little girl"s arm fingers tight , while she waited her turn on stage?

Kids do get bruises playing and such, but it's the location of the bruising when it's considered abuse. Linda Hoff-man Pugh wrote about Pasty dragging JonBenet into the bathroom when she had accidents and JonBenet would scream and cry. I think the abuse came from Pasty.

The photo was later on when Pasty started going over the top with JonBenet's dresses. Pam Pauh made her outfits. Lots of black and white.The God Bless America one was when she was first starting out. I don't remember if it was taken when they were at the Michigan house for the summer, but I'm thinking it was and JonBenet's first contest.
I don't think so. Seems to be the same competition as the wallpaper in the background appears to be the same in all the photos I've seen depicting a bruise on JonBenét's arm.

From ACandyRose.

This was the summer when JonBenet was four years old almost five.

1995-12-00: JOHN AND PATSY RAMSEY 1995 CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER

Dear Friends & Family,

(SNIP)

"JonBenet too had a busy summer in Charlevoix. She was crowned Little Miss Charlevoix in a pageant in June and spent the rest of the summer riding in convertibles in various home-town parades throughout Michigan. She performed a patriotic tap & song for her talent. She and Burke both won ribbons in several decorated bicycle contests. In October, JonBenet become Little Miss Colorado, she rode on the "Good Ship Lollipop" float during the Boulder Christmas parade. (Grandpa Paugh built the float!) She waved and sang all along the parade route! She also takes piano, violin, and drama classes. Busy little Pre-kindergartener![sic] (Busy Mom hauling her around!)"

Please come see us in 1996! Love to you all!

The Ramseys

Patsy Ramsey Interrogation by Steve Thomas, Tom Trujillo
Also present, Pat Burke, Bryan Morgan, Pete Hoffstrom, Jon Foster
April 30, 1997 - Boulder, Colorado
http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1997BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

TT: On the pageants a little bit, about how many pageants was JonBenet in?
PR: Ah, I was trying to think of that the other night. The best I can remember, about eight or ten, total I think. I mean, we, you know, it wasn’t, I mean we, it was just last year about this time that we were getting all of our clothes together.
TT: So she just started…
PR: It wasn’t, she had done a little in Charlevoix when she was 4, and she was, that would have been the summer before last. And then we did one, and we really, I don’t think, oh let’s see she did one, we just started in the spring I think, because I just started learning about these in Colorado like in March of last year.
TT: OK. In going to these eight or ten pageants, you notice anybody that was, and not only just towards JonBenet, but in general, notice anybody that was odd or out of the ordinary, anybody like that?
PR: Well, they were, I mean it was just pageants and things of the (inaudible). I mean I never noticed anybody, cause some of the same people sort of showed up at all of them.

The photo of JonBenet in the black and white outfit and the bruise on her arm was taken at the Little Miss Colorado Sunburst. JonBenet Ramsey won "Little Miss Colorado Sunburst" in October 1995 Jonbenet was five years old. And she placed second in the Sunburst National Pagaent. in Atlanta, Georgia (Ramsey & Ramsey 2000:59).

There is also bruising in the photo when JonBenet is wearing the Las Vegas outfit.

and this contradiction

1996-12-00: JOHN AND PATSY RAMSEY 1996 CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER

Dear Friends & Family,

(SNIP)

"JonBenet is enjoying her first year in 'real school.' Kindergarten in the Core Knowledge program is fast paced and five full days a week. She has already been moved ahead to first grade math. She continues to enjoy participating in talent and modeling pageants. She was named "America's Royale Tiny Miss" last summer and is Colorado's Little Miss Christmas. Her teacher says she is so outgoing that she will never have trouble delivering an oral book report!"

(SNIP)

Merry Christmas and much love,
The Ramseys

2000 March 18
John and Patsy Ramsey book
"Death of Innocence"

DOI (HB) Page 3:

"The kids screamed and cheered as they realized that Santa had brought just about everything in their lists. JonBenet wanted to take her new bike outside for a spin, but Burke suggested, "Let's get all the other gifts opened first. "Ah, the wise and experienced big brother. JonBenet agreed. They quickly busied themselves playing Santa's elves and distributing the beautifully wrapped gifts. JonBenet asked for Burke's assistance with the name tags, since he could read and she couldn't. It was the most fun in the world, doling out the gifts and seeing whose pile would become the biggest."

She was that good at math, but couldn't read?

In the Christmas morning photo of Pasty and JonBenet. Pasty has her her right hand clenched tight onto Jonbenet's arm. Right in the same place bruises have been.

From ACandyRose.

This was the summer when JonBenet was four years old almost five.

1995-12-00: JOHN AND PATSY RAMSEY 1995 CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER

Dear Friends & Family,

(SNIP)

"JonBenet too had a busy summer in Charlevoix. She was crowned Little Miss Charlevoix in a pageant in June and spent the rest of the summer riding in convertibles in various home-town parades throughout Michigan. She performed a patriotic tap & song for her talent. She and Burke both won ribbons in several decorated bicycle contests. In October, JonBenet become Little Miss Colorado, she rode on the "Good Ship Lollipop" float during the Boulder Christmas parade. (Grandpa Paugh built the float!) She waved and sang all along the parade route! She also takes piano, violin, and drama classes. Busy little Pre-kindergartener![sic] (Busy Mom hauling her around!)"

Please come see us in 1996! Love to you all!

The Ramseys

Patsy Ramsey Interrogation by Steve Thomas, Tom Trujillo
Also present, Pat Burke, Bryan Morgan, Pete Hoffstrom, Jon Foster
April 30, 1997 - Boulder, Colorado
http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1997BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

TT: On the pageants a little bit, about how many pageants was JonBenet in?
PR: Ah, I was trying to think of that the other night. The best I can remember, about eight or ten, total I think. I mean, we, you know, it wasn’t, I mean we, it was just last year about this time that we were getting all of our clothes together.
TT: So she just started…
PR: It wasn’t, she had done a little in Charlevoix when she was 4, and she was, that would have been the summer before last. And then we did one, and we really, I don’t think, oh let’s see she did one, we just started in the spring I think, because I just started learning about these in Colorado like in March of last year.
TT: OK. In going to these eight or ten pageants, you notice anybody that was, and not only just towards JonBenet, but in general, notice anybody that was odd or out of the ordinary, anybody like that?
PR: Well, they were, I mean it was just pageants and things of the (inaudible). I mean I never noticed anybody, cause some of the same people sort of showed up at all of them.

The photo of JonBenet in the black and white outfit and the bruise on her arm was taken at the Little Miss Colorado Sunburst. JonBenet Ramsey won "Little Miss Colorado Sunburst" in October 1995 Jonbenet was five years old. And she placed second in the Sunburst National Pagaent. in Atlanta, Georgia (Ramsey & Ramsey 2000:59).

There is also bruising in the photo when JonBenet is wearing the Las Vegas outfit.

and this contradiction

1996-12-00: JOHN AND PATSY RAMSEY 1996 CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER

Dear Friends & Family,

(SNIP)

"JonBenet is enjoying her first year in 'real school.' Kindergarten in the Core Knowledge program is fast paced and five full days a week. She has already been moved ahead to first grade math. She continues to enjoy participating in talent and modeling pageants. She was named "America's Royale Tiny Miss" last summer and is Colorado's Little Miss Christmas. Her teacher says she is so outgoing that she will never have trouble delivering an oral book report!"

(SNIP)

Merry Christmas and much love,
The Ramseys

2000 March 18
John and Patsy Ramsey book
"Death of Innocence"

DOI (HB) Page 3:

"The kids screamed and cheered as they realized that Santa had brought just about everything in their lists. JonBenet wanted to take her new bike outside for a spin, but Burke suggested, "Let's get all the other gifts opened first. "Ah, the wise and experienced big brother. JonBenet agreed. They quickly busied themselves playing Santa's elves and distributing the beautifully wrapped gifts. JonBenet asked for Burke's assistance with the name tags, since he could read and she couldn't. It was the most fun in the world, doling out the gifts and seeing whose pile would become the biggest."

She was that good at math, but couldn't read?

In the Christmas morning photo of Pasty and JonBenet. Pasty has her her right hand clenched tight onto Jonbenet's arm. Right in the same place bruises have been.
These photos were taken at the same pageant, and each depicts the same bruise on JonBenét's arm:

789c2cdb4b9ab6d74915982bf30ffd42.jpg

b69f833bf9c303e19ed94b134c128919.jpg

b4775d8a01456cf24346b0958abfefdf.jpg

...& one need not be a great reader to excel in math.

Fleet was trying to get some medicine to his mother who was in a hospital in Aspen. He most likely dialed 911 when he meant to dial 411. Nothing mysterious about that.[/QUOTE]

Has that been confirmed by Fleet White? That was the party when she and Pasty had the fight over the blue velvet dress.

Are you saying that Fleet White called 911 because JonBenet and Patsy had a disagreement over a dress?

Sheesh! The woman pulled her daughter on her lap for a hug.
The way you guys carry on, anyone would think she had her hands around the child's throat!!

article-2269431-05C1C9120000044D-815_634x460.jpg

Are you saying that Fleet White called 911 because JonBenet and Patsy had a disagreement over a dress?

No, I'm not. That was the day she and Pasty had a fight over the blue dress, and JonBenet was seen sitting on the steps of the circular staircase and said she didn't feel pretty. I've heard that Fleet White may of made a phone call, but haven't ever heard if it was confirmed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deesa
Back