Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #7 *J. Hunter guilty*

Wish they had specified what the motion was.

Mia Garcia ‏@miagarciafox10 · 12m12 minutes ago
Listening to testimony on #JericeHunter 's prior convictions. Her past convictions will be considered during sentencing on July 17#fox10phx

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 9m9 minutes ago
Judge Rosa Mroz granted the motion to continue the sentencing for Jerice Hunter to 7/17/2015 at 1:30 pm.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 7m7 minutes ago
Priors trial is being held this afternoon in State v Jerice Hunter but sentencing will be continued to 7/17/2015.

Mia Garcia ‏@miagarciafox10 · 3m3 minutes ago
Judge will consider #JericeHunter 's past convictions of corporal injury to a child in CA as aggravating factor during sentencing #fox10phx

Hiya Queenie - glad to see the judge will consider JH's past cruelty to children in deciding her sentence.

Hiya Queenie - glad to see the judge will consider JH's past cruelty to children in deciding her sentence.

yep, now that i've seen that's the reason for the delay, i'm happy again :loveyou:

she deserves the whole library thrown at her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for the tweetage my friend :seeya:

I thought maybe the little bumblies called you away so wanted to reduce your workload a little. ;)
you were psychic :D......can you believe they expect to eat EVERYDAY......uppity huh? :hilarious: :seeya:

:hug: thanks again

you were psychic :D......can you believe they expect to eat EVERYDAY......uppity huh? :hilarious: :seeya:

:hug: thanks again

Hahaha You'd think those honeys would give a Bee a break. :eek:

I had forgotten about the sentencing today until right this second!! I'm glad I didn't miss it!!

I had forgotten about the sentencing today until right this second!! I'm glad I didn't miss it!!
nope you didn't miss a thing except us :D

good to see you jazz :hug:

i was so looking forward to today and this old witch getting sentenced but i can wait now that i know it will only be worse for her...........so pencil us in on your calendar.......7/17......it's a date :seeya:

:rose: jhessye

Marking my spot, it took a long time to find the thread again.

nope you didn't miss a thing except us :D

good to see you jazz :hug:

i was so looking forward to today and this old witch getting sentenced but i can wait now that i know it will only be worse for her...........so pencil us in on your calendar.......7/17......it's a date :seeya:

:rose: jhessye

Hi Queenie! I DID miss you!!! = ) Miss you a lot over on The James Holmes Trial too! Wish you would come back! Miss your input!

I will definitely try to be here for the live sentencing!
Really Good to see you too! :hug:

I hope the Judge throws the book at that sorry excuse for a mother! I think of this sweet girl every time I see a butter fly.

Just wanted to leave a note that sentencing is scheduled for Friday (7/17), hopefully I won't forget.

Anyone on twitter in the courtroom? All the reporters who did the tweeting during the trial are silent today....

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 35s35 seconds ago
Waiting in court for #JericeHunter's sentencing to begin. @abc15

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 1m1 minute ago
Victim advocates are reserving two rows for #JhessyeShockley's family. Several ppl here on #JericeHunter's side too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back