Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #7 *J. Hunter guilty*

I am glad I am not in the courtroom. I would be in a cell now for contempt of court, if not assault...:mad:

Thank you So Much for these tweets geevee! I so appreciate being able to follow along! :tyou:

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 17s18 seconds ago
Defense: #jericehunter grew up in a tumultuous home, parented in a physical way. "Those shadows have not left her." #fox10phoenix

Cooper Rummell ‏@CooperRummell · 2m2 minutes ago
Defense attorney: "After serving previous prison sentence, #JericeHunter was determined to reunite her family." @KTAR923

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 17s18 seconds ago
Defense: #jericehunter grew up in a tumultuous home, parented in a physical way. "Those shadows have not left her." #fox10phoenix

Cooper Rummell ‏@CooperRummell · 2m2 minutes ago
Defense attorney: "After serving previous prison sentence, #JericeHunter was determined to reunite her family." @KTAR923

:liar: :puke:

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 18s18 seconds ago
Defense: "Jhessye's teacher testified the girl showed no signs of abuse. No evidence any abuse was long term" #fox10phoenix

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 17s17 seconds ago
"The exact circumstances of Jhessye's death are unknown by the state and #JericeHunter still believes Jhessye needs to be found."

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 15s16 seconds ago
Defense: "#JericeHunter continues to believe that Jhessye is waiting to be found." #fox10azam
---

Oh, please.

She didn't have Jhessye long enough for the abuse to be long term! My lord! Ms. Vance raised that sweet baby until Jerice murdered her!

Donna Rossi ‏@drossiCBS5 · 38s38 seconds ago
Hunter's attorney asked the judge to consider release ... she means after 35 years... #JericHunter #jhesseyshockley

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 15s15 seconds ago
Defense: " I ask the court for the possibility of release in this case... Could benefit family members in this case." #fox10phoenix

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 26s27 seconds ago
#JericeHunter speaking next.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 25s25 seconds ago
Defense says since she plans to appeal her comments won't address facts of the case.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 23s23 seconds ago
#JericeHunter says "I know I've been made out to be a horrible person and a monster of a mother."

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 13s14 seconds ago
#JericeHunter says "I've even had to sit there and be called a baby killer which I most certainly am not."

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 20s21 seconds ago
#JericHunter speaks:"I know I've been made out to bra horrible person and monster...but that is not who I am." #fox10phoenix

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 21s22 seconds ago
#JericeHunter says she paid for previous mistakes in California and that's not who she is anymore.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 32s33 seconds ago
#JericeHunter says she worries about where Jhessye is, if she's safe, she worries bc she is her mother, she says.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 30s31 seconds ago
"I know I've been convicted of a horrible crime, a crime which I most def did not commit." #JericeHunter

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 33s34 seconds ago
#JericHunter : " I think of my babies constantly especially Jhessye...I worry if she's all right." #fox10phoenix

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 32s33 seconds ago
#JericeHunter begs the judge to be lenient.

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 23s23 seconds ago
#JericHunter: "I know I have been convicted of crimes I did not commit." She's sobbing now. #fox10phoenix

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 28s28 seconds ago
#JericeHunter crying as addresses her other children, who are not in court today.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 21s21 seconds ago
"Til my last breath I will fight for my children and the return of Jhessye." #JericeHunter

Donna Rossi ‏@drossiCBS5 · 13s14 seconds ago
Until my last breath I will fight for the return of Jhessye whether I'm behind bars or not - Jerice Hunter to judge #jhesseyshockley

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 12s13 seconds ago
#jericehunter has been convicted of killing her little girl, but still says she didn't do it. "I didn't do anything to Jhessye"

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 23s24 seconds ago
#JericHunter: "til my last breath I will fight for my children and Jhessye. I wasn't abusing my children." #fox10phoenix

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 20s21 seconds ago
"The state can't prove I did anything to Jhessye," #JericeHunter says.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 17s18 seconds ago
#JericeHunter done speaking, Judge will sentence now.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 19s20 seconds ago
Judge says Jhessye was a helpless five year old who needed more protection but died under #JericeHunter's care.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 23s24 seconds ago
Judge agrees with the jury that #jericehunter killed her little girl and dumped her like yesterday's trash.

Donna Rossi ‏@drossiCBS5 · 19s20 seconds ago
Judge says: "I have to agree with the jury there was substantial evidence that you did kill her and dumped her like yesterday's trash"

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 28s29 seconds ago
Judge has to consider protecting any future children, she says. #jericehunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 17s17 seconds ago
Judge says life in prison w/out possibility of release is an appropriate sentence. #jericehunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 34s35 seconds ago
#JericeHunter will spend the rest of her life behind bars.

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 32s33 seconds ago
Judge:"I do believe a natural life sentence is appropriate in this case." #fox10phoenix #JericeHunter

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 27s27 seconds ago
Judge Rosa Mroz sentenced #JericeHunter to Natural Life in prison for the 1st degree murder of her daughter.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 12s13 seconds ago
Judge also sentences #jericehunter to 20yrs on child abuse charge.

:cry: Thank you Judge who sentenced this [unusual person]. Thank you jury who saw her guilt. Thank you to all the Websleuths who have been on this long road to justice.

Very emotional right now. No words.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 42s42 seconds ago
Judge Rosa Mroz also sentenced #JericeHunter to 20 years in prison for child abuse to run consecutive to the Natural Life sentence.

Other tweets from the last few minutes:

Stephanie Hockridge ‏@SHockridgeABC15 · 6m6 minutes ago
#JericeHunter to judge: "the state can't prove I hurt her and I have still been convicted. That is a terrible injustice." @abc15

Stephanie Hockridge ‏@SHockridgeABC15 · 6m6 minutes ago
Judge: "the jury has decided you murdered Jhessye. I have to agree with the jury. There was substantial evidence." #jericehunter

Stephanie Hockridge ‏@SHockridgeABC15 · 5m5 minutes ago
Judge: "I have to consider the fact that you are a repeat offender on the same charge." #JericeHunter

Nicole Garcia Fox10 ‏@Fox10_NicoleG · 1m1 minute ago
Gallery and #JericeHunter silent as the judge sentences Hunter to life in prison without parole #fox10phoenix

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back