FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a woman, I don't think I have ever laid out cloths, decide to wear something else and then, didn't put back what I had out. I think she was very neat, clean and orderly. Her job required that of her, and I don't think she left in her cloths. I think she got a shower, and maybe when she stepped out and was toweling off to dry, someone or something interrupted her. Like the doorbell rang. This person was waiting for her. Maybe they forced their way in, IDK, but I also remember something about a key chain, for the mailbox or her door. I don't remember now. I could be way off, but the wet shower and the cloths made me think of this. I used to think she was grabbed at the car, or perhaps just as she was locking the front door. Still a possibility, but the cloths bother me.

Jenn was a bit on the messy side and for her to pull out a few outfits and decide what to wear and leave the rest on her bed was not out of the norm.

From www.findjenniferkesse.com

Family Letter May 2015
May 20, 2015 is/was Jennifer’s 34th Birthday. Happy Birthday Jenn!!! We love you and miss you and we can’t wait to be with you again when we find you and bring you home. This will mark the 10th year, we her family and friends, will celebrate Jennifer’s Birthday without her there with us to hug, kiss, congratulate and look forward to many more. We will as always, celebrate her birth and raise a glass to her, tell stories, laugh, cry and all the things in between. We will never forget the joy she gave us as she entered our world and family. She is precious in every way and may she find her way home soon.

There is nothing more that can be said about the heinous criminal act against Jennifer. The Act of Abduction and 9+ years of continued absence without a scant clue as to where she may be, is the hardest fact this family has to deal with on a minute to minute basis. It has broken our hearts that for so long we cannot put the pieces together to at least get a direction in which to search for her. The constant reminder in the back of our minds that still to this day, we need to find Jennifer just as badly as we needed to on January 24, 2006, the day she was Taken from in or around her Orlando home. It puzzles this family to no end how no one, NO ONE, has come forward with true, real credible information to lead us to Jennifer. We know more than one person knows what happened to Jennifer and yet these people cannot find it in their hearts that after 9+ years they simply can’t make the information be known. Yes we still get leads on a somewhat regular basis to this day, yet none thus far have been truly credible. Yes the City of Orlando police still work Jennifer’s case on a regular basis and yes this family will never give up on finding Jennifer and bringing her home. It is not in our blood to leave a loved one behind, never to be found.

So we will move forward as best we can with what we have and know and push every day in every way we can to keep Jennifer’s face, name and a number to call in the public’s eye. We believe the public is the key to Jennifer’s case and we ask you for your help in awareness for her as well as if you know anything make the call, all the contacts are on the home page of this site.
Jennifer, Happy 34th Birthday!!!! Come home soon, we love you.

Mom, Dad, Logan, Katie and …..

I think that only one person abducted her. It's true that the POI could have had someone waiting nearby or to aid him with the abduction, but it's not very likely in my opinion. The POI camera clearly slowed only one person walking away from her car, which I believe fully is the only one responsible for her disappearance. Not only that, two people involved would make for a significantly greater chance that someone would talk after all of these years, and we have none of that in this case.

Great posts above and really help formulate different theories of what happened. This case got me onto websleuths years ago and talking with Mr. Kesse years back, I really understood how devestating this is for the family. My opinion, I think the POI is disconnected too.. Meaning I feel now, he was just paid off to discard the car. It would explain the high risk he took being inches away from being seen on camera or noticed at a apartment complex at noon. That would leave the abductor which I do also believe knew Jennifer and her routine.

But who? Im not allowed to state who via the rules on this board and I respect that, but if they knew her by working at the complex or working with her, they had to have targeted her at one point. Why her, why at her her home where she lived alone. I do feel that she will be found one day, not alive unfortunatly, but I pray justice for her family and awareness for our communities and places we work and live to take measures to curve these types of offenses. Someone somewhere knows something, they always do, I just hope that someone that his this missing key reads this or any of these posts and feels the slightest of remorse and comes forward..

We lived in Orlando for 22 years, and lived there when Jennifer disappeared. IIRC construction on the condos where Jennifer lived was still in process on the day she was found to be missing. I cannot believe that OPD did not investigate this, but I have to wonder whether there was any cement for foundations, sidewalks,driveways, etc poured that day that could conceal a body? Or even in nearby areas of construction. Somehow while reading this page today the thought ocurred to me that she could be very close to home. I know this thought excludes the possibility she is alive. Sadly, i don't think she is , but would be delighted to be wrong.

We lived in Orlando for 22 years, and lived there when Jennifer disappeared. IIRC construction on the condos where Jennifer lived was still in process on the day she was found to be missing. I cannot believe that OPD did not investigate this, but I have to wonder whether there was any cement for foundations, sidewalks,driveways, etc poured that day that could conceal a body? Or even in nearby areas of construction. Somehow while reading this page today the thought ocurred to me that she could be very close to home. I know this thought excludes the possibility she is alive. Sadly, i don't think she is , but would be delighted to be wrong.

I agree that she is somewhere near where she use to live. Unfortunatly, these are just guesses.. I think the renewed focus is to continue to get the word out because what this case and her family needs is for someone to speak. Someone needs to step forward for this to be resolved and her family getting closure. Make videos, post on facebook/ Instagram etc. Its the only way..

I don't think she is alive either, I don't think this had anything to do with a sex slave ring or anything. I think it's more likely that her body was left in one of the many lakes/canals/swamplands that are within a 30 minute drive of the area. But I wonder sometimes if she's going to turn up as one of those women who were hidden in a basement or padded room in some crazy guy's house as a prisoner.

One thing that always strikes me is that there's no sign of struggle in the car or in the apartment. It just seems to me someone she knew, or even vaguely was familiar with (a familiar face of a neighbor or worker) who kind of led her somewhere (into an empty unit, a car, her car).

Another thing that strikes me is why her briefcase would be missing.
- If she was lured out under some pretense of help the night before or before she was ready to go to work, why would she take it?
- If she was abducted when leaving for work by a stranger, why wouldn't it be dropped in a struggle? Why would the perp stop to retrieve it?
-- If someone abducted her in a parking lot, why would they care if she dropped her briefcase?
-- if she made it into her car, you would assume she put it down in the car... why would the perp take it?

Also, if she wasn't abducted in her own car, why would the perp return to move her car and risk being spotted around her vehicle? Seems like a crazy risk to take to move her vehicle given it was only being moved a mile away. If the perp wasn't in her car, why even risk touching it?

This thought makes it seem likely to me that it was her car, and she did go peacefully-- could someone semi-familiar have approached and asked her for a ride, then maybe pulled a gun on her and forced her to drive somewhere, get out, then... well, you know-- terrible things happened... then he wiped and cleaned the car down and left it nearby so he could walk back to the condo (the very route the dog left the police).

Such a mystery here. My interest in this case has been renewed because my family is moving to Orlando in a few months, and I found out the other day that we'll be fairly close to the area where she was abducted.

I have no theories on how she disappeared, but I always struggle with theories about bodies being in foundations/walls/etc. It takes a huge crew to pour a concrete foundation, so a single person trying to dispose of a body would be seen by everyone on the job site. Same with building walls, drywall, and lots of other large scale construction projects. I seriously doubt she is hidden within the structure of the apartments.

I think very quickly taken in another vehicle (probably van) by at least two people when walking to her car. Driven quickly from the area. Killed in said vehicle (I hate typing that). I believe her car was moved to make it look like something had happened to her elsewhere and to move the focus away from the apartment building and workers (which I think is crucial to this case).

Moo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jennifer Kesse's Greta Van Susteren investigates segment.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/36424785...ance-of-jennifer-kesse-part-1/?#sp=show-clips
http://video.foxnews.com/v/36424785...ance-of-jennifer-kesse-part-2/?#sp=show-clips
http://video.foxnews.com/v/36424774...ance-of-jennifer-kesse-part-3/?#sp=show-clips

I think the police should look more into Jennifer's manager who was interested in dating Jennifer, and not getting the message she wasn't interested. It's extremely telling one of her co workers submitted an harassment complaint because he didn't want what happened to Jennifer, happen to him.

Hi, I'm new to Jennifer's thread. I'm still on forum #4 so I have a ton of reading left to do so as you can imagine I'm probably way behind. I don't know what is happening with the case right now or if they have found the suspect but I wanted to comment my thoughts anyway. My thought was always that she was abducted during the night from her own condo. I think she was in bed talking with Rob on the phone and then she put her phone in her bag for the night with her purse and her keys and ipod so when the perp took her he just took her bag with her because it had the keys etc in it. Maybe the friends phone was in her bag too. Then after putting her phone in her bag maybe she decided to take a shower and the suspect suprised her in the shower because he had a key then he might have heard her showering or he surprised her when she was sleeping. Has anyone thought of the possibility that if this was a worker he could have setup a small camera somewhere in the apartment to watch her movement? I really don't know how that would work viewing the camera from a different place but I'll just put it out there anyway even though it's probably farfetched. Did the police ever spray Luminol to see if any blood had been cleaned up? This really should have been done , then they might have been able to determine if her condo could have been a crime scene. About her brother and his friends in her condo over the weekend... I know someone said in one of the forums she could have had a stalker who was annoyed that she had been away for so long and he took his chance as soon as she came back, personally I think the person who did this to her chose that particular day so that police would put their focus on the brother and his friends and the perp would have less chance of being caught if they were looking at the people who stayed in her apartment instead.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Also what was the lighting like outside Jens apartment building on a night time?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I cannot help but wonder if Jennifer's abductuion and murder bares any resemblance to the way Sierra Lamar was killed (one male, physical job, transported in a car and her things left on display). What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've always thought it was a single male that abducted her. After seeing the POI video I was completely convinced that only one person committed this crime.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015...ecade-later-inspires-local-families/75265924/

"Right now after 10 years, someone is trying to extort us. I know who killed her. I know where she is, send money, no cops. That's not going to happen," says Drew Kesse.

Kesse says investigators are following leads, and still talking with a former worker at Jennifer's complex who just last year came forward with new information.

"It just reinforces that someday, it just might be Jennifer's turn," says Kesse.

While Kesse's disappearance was most likely a murder, I would kind of like to be filled in on exactly why most people following the case are less likely to consider that she may still be alive.

I'm a person who's always skeptical when it comes to someone still being alive after circumstances such as Kesse's. However, we've seen what happened to Jaycee Dugard and the girls abducted by Castro; stranger things have happened. Kesse's family says they're looking at the possibility of human trafficking, but say it's unlikely. Perhaps, but she could just be being held against her will. Afterall, she is beautiful and fits many of the conventional traits for some stalker to want abduct her.

Again, I'm with the majority in thinking it was likely a homicide, but it's never a bad idea to look down different avenues.

While Kesse's disappearance was most likely a murder, I would kind of like to be filled in on exactly why most people following the case are less likely to consider that she may still be alive.

I'm a person who's always skeptical when it comes to someone still being alive after circumstances such as Kesse's. However, we've seen what happened to Jaycee Dugard and the girls abducted by Castro; stranger things have happened. Kesse's family says they're looking at the possibility of human trafficking, but say it's unlikely. Perhaps, but she could just be being held against her will. Afterall, she is beautiful and fits many of the conventional traits for some stalker to want abduct her.

Again, I'm with the majority in thinking it was likely a homicide, but it's never a bad idea to look down different avenues.

There is no conclusive proof that she is dead. But, if she is alive, where is she? There is/was no reason for her to leave. There has been no action on her bank accounts. She had a good job that reportedly she was happy with. She was engaged to be married to a man that evidently she loved very much. She had a good relationship with her immediate family. So, there was no reason for her to leave her job, fiance or family.

Children that have been taken and found alive years later such as Dugard, Smart or the "Cleveland 3" were taken as children or early teens and used as sex slaves. Kesse was 24.

Again, there is no conclusive proof she is dead. But, based on the reasons written above, I just don't see how she could be alive.

Well, Michelle Knight was 21 when she was kidnapped. She could be held captive in some guys basement. Again, unlikely, but a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419