GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this little guy is found safe.

I know it doesn't look good, but I'm hoping....

I think the reason they are jack-rabbiting around is because Ebron planted little Lonzie's belongings all over the place to hide any evidence, and they keep finding individual items that belong with him. There is likely a pattern developing which will help them find Lonzie as well.

Yes, inmates watch tv. Also if it is a big story media will accept collect calls.
I read yesterday that investigators had not spoken to Ebron since Friday. This is probably a dumb question, but does he have access to media while in jail? Wondering if he is even aware of all that is going on with the search and pressers.

I can't shake the feeling that Lonzie is somewhere near where the car was found.

Huh odd.
[video=twitter;626065433779662848]https://twitter.com/ActionNewsJax/status/626065433779662848[/video]

ActionNewsJax ‏@ActionNewsJax 15m15 minutes ago
#JSO says Ruben Ebron has not seen the media coverage surrounding this case. Hackney says Ebron has not watched TV

I don't know what it's like at that particular jail, but here, when first arrested, you're put in a holding cell with a bench with a flimsy mattress and a toilet. You get your 1 hour of exercise each day, 3 basic meals. No TV and phone calls can only be made during specified times. My step-brother spent a lot of time there waiting on court appearances and sometimes after court appearances depending on what the ruling was :jail:

I'm pretty sure he is in solitary confinement. That would be no TV or access to one.
Hackney said he has not seen media coverage. Solitary would be the reason.

Isn't Ruben out on bail?

No not yet....his Duval bail hasn't been posted it seems so far and his Bond in Baker county has been revoked...so even if he gets bond in Duval he is heading to Baker county lock up right away.

His bond in Duval is 100K...so even if a bondsman takes it that is 10K cash right there...not many in his circle have 10K cash they can fork out with risk he would bolt maybe...and I have feeling his parents are not about to drop 10K cash either right now.

Another day almost over and no Lonzie! They must KNOW he's deceased. If they didn't know for sure wouldn't they make a public appeal to anyone who may have him? Just in case.

Ah ok. When I was a CO they all had access to TV, even if they were in the hole or pc they had a window shot for at least an hour a day and also day room time for an hour and they usually had regular channels w news. Each unit got one or two newspapers depending on population.

If it is a holding facility where they do not get housed until seen in court I get it.

Inmates at Duval Count Jail Pre-Trial Detention Center do not appear to have access to television. Printed media must come from the publisher directly:
"Inmates in the Duval County Jail Pre-Trial Detention Facility are fed three meals a day totaling 2,500 calories, are allowed access to phones to contact friends and family members, are allowed at least one hour a day for exercise, have access to books, bathroom and shower facilities. The inmates are allowed mail to be delivered to them as well as newspapers and magazine from trusted outside publishers."
http://www.jailexchange.com/countyjails/florida/duval/duval_county_pretrial_det_ctr.aspx

OUR fOX13 news just said it is now a murder investigation.

Sure would like to know if anyone else saw Lonzie the day he went missing. I think mom is standing by her man.

Sure would like to know if anyone else saw Lonzie the day he went missing. I think mom is standing by her man.

This makes no sense if LE has said she is fully cooperating and he is the POI.

Poor little Lonzie...... It's like he has been let down by practically everyone in his short life. It would be nice to think a better person is taking care of him--- but a responsible person would hand him over to the authorities.
Life doesn't make any sense.

:moo:

M
Hi Everyone,

From all reports Lonzie's mom is cooperating.

For one moment I would like you all to put yourself in Lonzie's mom's shoes. Now, add to that scenario if you were Lonzie's mom and reading here how would you feel?

I know I know most of you would say you would never be in the mom's shoes and you're right. BUT, just because you feel you would not be in this position why do you feel the need to pile on at this time?

Perhaps as more information comes out it will become clearer about the situation with her boyfriend but for now, while they search for her child, can we back off the harsh judgements no matter how deserving you feel those judgements are in this case?

Look, I am not saying I don't understand where you are coming from. Oh believe me I do and it is hard for me at times not to express my thoughts but we really should think about what we post.

I would bet anything Mom reads here or at least her family.

For now, let's show a bit of kindness and not tear the mother apart for what could end up being the worst time in her life. No matter how her decisions may lead to something terrible I would ask everyone to please focus on finding Lonzie Barton.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Bumping

Word is now she is asking for money donations and wants to go back to work but Manager told her no...to focus on Lonzie....I hope no money is given to her she is a known drug user and doesn't need that happening now...don't know how many of you remember the mess that Misty and Roland created when huge amount of money was just given to them with no strings attached ..the tats...smokes...the partying....showing up at local stores buying booze and beer....eating out at restaurants every night...if there are donations there needs to be someone outside of this family in charge of that money. I am not trying to be mean but we don't need another mess.

I don't know where you got this "word" but as far as I am concerned, that is hearsay and until someone of the proper authority says otherwise....I am going to consider her a victim in this tragic incident. She is not related to Misty Croslin or Ronald Cummings and therefor the comparison is misplaced; she is related to Crystal Sheffield. While Crystals (Haleigh Cummings biological mother) background may not be impressive either, she is still not the one who had her daughter in her care when she went missing.

I have read that Lonzie's sister is staying with a relative (aunt?). Has anyone heard where the mom is living if not in the boyfriends rented room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa