Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

Trial for WHO? No one has been charged in her death that I know of anyway? I wish they had been!

Yeah, just not seeing how a trial is going to happen, not without confessions. I really can't see how it can be determined, much less proven, that any major crime was committed, without someone talking to police. In many states, even leaving a body without alerting authorities is not a felony. We may never know what really happened. Jmo

I seem to remember that WH said in the jailhouse interview that Wavy guy was reluctant to go to the police because he wasn't sure? May go back and watch it again. I think WH would want it known that she was alive and well at lunch, possibly? I have worn my brain out on the timeline of things. Surely somebody knows who she was with that night. Is it possible that one person can have a snort or smoke of a bad batch and it's too much but the others there do it and don't have that reaction? Excuse my being naïve. I've done a lot of things and from what I've been reading, heroin is the new crack. It's 5 times as potent as before and way cheaper than I knew.
Truly hope we hear something this week, surely they have determined the manner of death by now.

BBM

Let's start with getting rid of the term "bad batch", because it means completely different things to users and LE. To users, a bad batch is one that has been cut with something trashy and useless in terms of a high (think baking soda, talc, powdered aspirin, etc.). To LE it means a batch that has been cut with something cheaper but more dangerous (usually fentanyl).

Going from there, let's say that a group of users got ahold of a batch cut with fentanyl. Not all users are equal. By that, I mean that everyone who uses has built up a different level of tolerance to opiates. If one of the users in the group could get high off of a few snorts of good heroin, than, yes, several snorts of heroin cut with fentanyl could kill them. Another person in the same group might require a few bags of good heroin to get high, so several snorts of heroin mixed with fentanyl most likely wouldn't have much effect. Of course, all of this changes if other alcohol or other drugs are being tossed into the mix. But generally speaking, the answer to your question is YES...different users can and do have very different reactions to the same batch of heroin.

Hope that helps.

That time window was based on when she was allegedly seen driving the truck towards the home and when her sister returned home from school - 2:05 dismissal (on that date) plus travel time to get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. But WH insists that this is the time frame when something must have happened to AJ. How on earth would he, or anyone else know that? That would be making a hell of a lot of assumptions on his part, wouldn't it? All anyone (other than whomever dumped her in Franklin) really knows is that AJ wasn't home when her sister arrived at the house. So? Maybe she walked to the store...maybe a friend came and picked her up...maybe she was waiting for Wes in his hotel room (wink wink). Wes seems to want us to believe that AJ was abducted from the house within this 20 minute time frame. To which I say...he's full of horse spit.

This is going to be a bad day for some people, wonder what is on this video?

SNIP~~~~~~~~~~

Hoffer brought a video to court on Monday that he says proves the allegations against Jennifer. However, Jennifer’s attorney told he judge he didn’t know the video existed and requested a continuance so he could get a copy of the video before the trial.

http://wtkr.com/2015/07/27/jennifer-hadsells-trial-for-buying-alcohol-for-minor-continued/

I applaud Zach for protecting his young children. It cannot be easy with the additional scrutiny, but he considering what happened with AJ, he must help bring his younger ones up in a better environment! WTG Zach!

BBM

Way to say it, cocomod!

Zach did great!

I am proud to see Zach stand up for his girls' and their safety. I want to reassure Zach that if his girls' do not understand things now, they will when they get older. My husband had a "party mom" (and a father who did not care) when he was a young teen and today he is appalled with his parents' lack of ethics. Both of his parents were hard workers and owned their own home and business. However, despite their strong work ethic, his mother thought being the "cool mom" was the best way to raise her two boys. Heck, I even thought they were great "back in the day". Time can enlighten people and as cool as they/we thought they were, it was short lived once my husband grew old enough to have a better understanding of what is and is not appropriate with children. Things may get rough, but I do think Zach's insistence will win in the end for his girls.

This is going to be a bad day for some people, wonder what is on this video?

SNIP~~~~~~~~~~

Hoffer brought a video to court on Monday that he says proves the allegations against Jennifer. However, Jennifer’s attorney told he judge he didn’t know the video existed and requested a continuance so he could get a copy of the video before the trial.

http://wtkr.com/2015/07/27/jennifer-hadsells-trial-for-buying-alcohol-for-minor-continued/

JH and her attorney didn't know there was a video? Really? How remarkable, since so many of us knew about it, and a verified insider even discussed it openly here. Or did I imagine that?

JH and her attorney didn't know there was a video? Really? How remarkable, since so many of us knew about it, and a verified insider even discussed it openly here. Or did I imagine that?

No, you didn't imagine it, Mt_Kat. He said something about discovery, fudging what he may have known a tad. It was special wording he used, reminiscent of um?

So we can speak of Jen court case now? I thought it was off limits. Just checking to keep out of trouble.

You can discuss the court case if you stick to the MSM reported facts, include links, and omit SM rumors and gossip.

I don't think that someone posting on WS would be considered be discovery being made available to the defendant. I recall VI ThatGuyBear posting in reference to it. Odd, IIRC, it was ThatGuyBear said that ZH contacted the police at 2:30am

From the link
Hoffer says he went to go pick up his two daughters on the night of AJ’s funeral and witnessed Jennifer hosting a party and serving alcohol to underage drinkers.
so ZH went to pick the girls up at 2:30am?

What a mess all around. I feel sorry for those 3 little girls all the way around. JMHO

I don't think that someone posting on WS would be considered be discovery being made available to the defendant. I recall VI ThatGuyBear posting in reference to it. Odd, IIRC, it was ThatGuyBear said that ZH contacted the police at 2:30am

From the link so ZH went to pick the girls up at 2:30am?

What a mess all around. I feel sorry for those 3 little girls all the way around. JMHO

It does not say he *arrived* at 2:30 am to pick them up. HUGE difference. There was likely more to his interview that didn't make the cut.

ETA: let's not assume that Zach was in contact with TGB to explain to him when he called NPD either. I seriously doubt that happened. TGB didn't state he was there IIRC, but, even *if* he were there, Zach would not likely tell him squat. JMO of course.

It does not say he *arrived* at 2:30 am to pick them up. HUGE difference. There was likely more to his interview that didn't make the cut.

ETA: let's not assume that Zach was in contact with TGB to explain to him when he called NPD either. I seriously doubt that happened. TGB didn't state he was there IIRC, but, even *if* he were there, Zach would not likely tell him squat. JMO of course.

Respectfully, I didn't say that the article said he "arrived" at 2:30am to pick them up.
Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post

From the link
Hoffer says he went to go pick up his two daughters on the night of AJ’s funeral and witnessed Jennifer hosting a party and serving alcohol to underage drinkers.
so ZH went to pick the girls up at 2:30am?

http://wtkr.com/2015/07/27/jennifer-...nor-continued/

I asked a question, because of a comment from another Verified Insider who stated that ZH call NPD at 2:30am. That's what it sounds like to me.
1) Either ZH came and got his children early then went back and video the alleged happenings, if so why would he leave his children at home alone? or 2)He was videoing and his children were at the home. From reading Zach posts here at the time, I was under the impression the girls were with their mother the weekend of AJ funeral.

Respectfully BBM, I never assumed Zach was in contact with ThatGuyBear. Or that Zach would tell ThatGuyBear, who is also a Verified Insider anything. ThatGuyBear, VI #2 clearly gave his version of what happen and we can choose to believe any, all or none of it. He didn't state if he was or wasn't so I have no idea if he was there. Either way he gave his Insider view. And since he stated that NPD was called the next day to have ZH removed from the property. And since then a guilty verdict,with the offense date 4/19/2015 https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gd...09299&clientSearchCounter=3&localFipsCode=711 and AJ obit stating her funeral was held 4/18/2015 http://www.hollomon-brown.com/obituary/Anjelica-AJ-Hadsell/Norfolk-VA/1499150 it gives me reason to believe what ThatGuyBear stated to true. JMHO

From the link so ZH went to pick the girls up at 2:30am?

BBM

And I agree with you. But that wasn't my point. My point was that, in court, JH and her attorney stated that they didn't even know there WAS a video. Complete BS, imo. Which begs the question: why didn't JH's attorney file a motion of discovery? My guess is that it's a ploy to get the video evidence thrown out...but what do I know? I don't even play an attorney on TV. ;)

BBM

And I agree with you. But that wasn't my point. My point was that, in court, JH and her attorney stated that they didn't even know there WAS a video. Complete BS, imo. Which begs the question: why didn't JH's attorney file a motion of discovery? My guess is that it's a ploy to get the video evidence thrown out...but what do I know? I don't even play an attorney on TV. ;)

Just a guess but I think there is more than one video and JH wants to know which one they have. Zack talked about a video and That Bear Guy did, they didn't match. We also never hear the whole story on News Channel 3 it was edited. JH hates channel 3 something tells me they have more than she wants to be seen. Just all guessing on my part.

Praying for answers for AJ.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back