Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

2 days without comment... I'll take that to mean no, nothing new from LE. :(

I find it very telling that WH mentions a 20 minute window. How on earth would he, or anyone else for that matter, know that? How does he know that AJ didn't leave the house with someone? How does he know where she went or when she died? He wants us to believe that there is only a 20 minute window for a reason. I think he's full of horse spit.

JMO

Mountain_Kat11945679 said:
I find it very telling that WH mentions a 20 minute window. How on earth would he, or anyone else for that matter, know that? How does he know that AJ didn't leave the house with someone? How does he know where she went or when she died? He wants us to believe that there is only a 20 minute window for a reason. I think he's full of horse spit.

JMO

I have never understood that at all. What does that time frame do for him anyway?

I have never understood that at all. What does that time frame do for him anyway?

I seem to remember that WH said in the jailhouse interview that Wavy guy was reluctant to go to the police because he wasn't sure? May go back and watch it again. I think WH would want it known that she was alive and well at lunch, possibly? I have worn my brain out on the timeline of things. Surely somebody knows who she was with that night. Is it possible that one person can have a snort or smoke of a bad batch and it's too much but the others there do it and don't have that reaction? Excuse my being naïve. I've done a lot of things and from what I've been reading, heroin is the new crack. It's 5 times as potent as before and way cheaper than I knew.
Truly hope we hear something this week, surely they have determined the manner of death by now.

I keep checking in hoping for an update. Sad to see there isn't one. :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Can anyone give more information on a hot shot? Is it mixed up to be lethal or is it just from a bad batch? I can't imagine anyone doing this to AJ on purpose, unless they wanted her passed out but not necessarily dead? What is taking SO LONG??? There haven't been any online words (or war of words), just silence everywhere. What's next, just the trial? Manner of death?

JMO

That time window was based on when she was allegedly seen driving the truck towards the home and when her sister returned home from school - 2:05 dismissal (on that date) plus travel time to get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That time window was based on when she was allegedly seen driving the truck towards the home and when her sister returned home from school - 2:05 dismissal (on that date) plus travel time to get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That actually must help then bc --- that is when he only has his work alibi? When he checked back in and got reamed? Ok- so then he must have gone back out on a work run or something by 2pm or so where he would not be accounted for and then you have the rest of the evening etc.
So then not another soul has come forward and said they have seen her after Wavy? I call Bull.

jmo of course.

Can anyone give more information on a hot shot? Is it mixed up to be lethal or is it just from a bad batch? I can't imagine anyone doing this to AJ on purpose, unless they wanted her passed out but not necessarily dead? What is taking SO LONG??? There haven't been any online words (or war of words), just silence everywhere. What's next, just the trial? Manner of death?
A hot shot is intended to be lethal. It can show up as an accidental OD vs. purposeful. Info from my daughter who is (unfortunately) in the know...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back