GUILTY FL - Meredith Jessie, 6, & Mark Weekly, 50, Lakeland, 18 July 2015 *Arrest*

Drane Field road is an odd location. There are a few houses, but it is mostly industrial, business and agriculture. In one area where houses are, there is a big patch of woods behind.

http://breaking911.com/breaking-news-missing-6-year-old-grandfather-found-dead/
"Six-year-old Meredith Jessie, and her grandfather, 50-year-old Mark Weekly, were last seen on July 18, 2015, at Weekly’s home on Drane Field Road, Lakeland, "

Also, it says they were last SEEN on July 18. That doesn't mean someone hasn't said they talked to them on the phone. (and LE questions the actual conversations or dates of conversations or is simply in the process of verifying the conversations)

:nevermind: I seem to be late in my posting...

This woman killed her daddy and her six year old baby and then went to work as a checker and checked out people's purchases as if nothing had happened.

[all of the above posts by me are paraphrased info from the presser which is quite long and detailed]

Cheyanne is proper spelling of the name.

I do not even know what to say. This is very upsetting. From the presser it seemed as if the mother claims the 6 year old had behavioral issues and the grandfather was upset with mother saying this child is always a perfect angel with me so maybe you are the problem. Focus on your child and quite focusing on whether or not you have a boyfriend.

That poor man. That poor baby. This is one of those that I just have a tough time wrapping my head around. She could have just left Merideth with her grandfather and left it at that. Why did she feel a need to completely eliminate them by murder??

WOW! What a very tragic case. Another Susan Smith, Casey Anthony.......

I do not even know what to say. This is very upsetting. From the presser it seemed as if the mother claims the 6 year old had behavioral issues and the grandfather was upset with mother saying this child is always a perfect angel with me so maybe you are the problem. Focus on your child and quite focusing on whether or not you have a boyfriend.

That poor man. That poor baby. This is one of those that I just have a tough time wrapping my head around. She could have just left Merideth with her grandfather and left it at that. Why did she feel a need to completely eliminate them by murder??

Because she needed to be right.

This is just horrible, so horrible. I just read about it on FB. Shot and stabbed her own father and daughter!! Omg. Her mugshot actually scares me!!

What the actual #$@&?! I am speechless yet again.

Never think we have seen the worst here, because somebody always proves us wrong. This is so so tragic. On the FB page linked earlier, there are pix of the perp with her little girl. I hate this! She wanted to be free of both of them!

Wow. When I saw they were found murdered before the presser started I was sympathizing with the mother so much, thinking she has just lost her daughter and her father. I didn't expect her to have been the center of it all.

She murdered her past, and her future. So she could could be free of both. Welcome to your new freedom....the sound of bars clanging shut! I don't usually rush to judgement like this, but this is even a step beyond Casey A I think.

I took one look at her mugshot and had to turn away. Scary is right!

The face of evil.

She murdered her past, and her future. So she could could be free of both. Welcome to your new freedom....the sound of bars clanging shut! I don't usually rush to judgement like this, but this is even a step beyond Casey A I think.

Yeah, I agree. This one is mind boggling. :freakedout:

:jail: would be too good for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419