AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
How large is the cache that is nearby? I know here lots are stored in ammo boxes, and I've even seen a few that we even larger and fairly heavy. Could suitcase man have been the person maintaining the cache? Has the person who started this cache been contacted? I took our cache down because I hated dealing with it getting muggled and moved.

ETA: I have cached in high heels on more than one occasion and once went in a full on evening gown and my hubby in a tux after we left a fancy wedding in Austin. I can only imagine how we might have looked to passerbyers. Probably crazy.

So, on a technicality ... were you geocaching or geoclassing? Funny!

Here is a small cut out of the pamphlet police were handing out about 3-4 weeks ago when they were door knocking Karoonda and specifically Wynarka .... notice they have (Appeared to have) zeroed in on the stretch of road between Karoonda and Tailem Bend... Why not include Murray Bridge? Murray Bridge is the larger of the towns, with more industry and shopping etc... The next announcement we will hear is the mounted horse patrol will be searching the zone from Wynarka to Karoonda... IMOView attachment 80482View attachment 80483
Can anyone tell me what the letters PFC next to Tailem Bend stand for ? Is this a local landmark?

So, on a technicality ... were you geocaching or geoclassing? Funny!

It's so addicting! I am obsessed with finding the micro ones, but I will detour anything to go to a spot! One thing I have noticed is that geocachers come from all walks of life, but I have definitely come upon a few oddballs doing it! I met one couple who were doomsday preppers, as we were looking for the same cache, who didn't take it too kindly when I told them if they were trying to stay off the grid that perhaps having a geotagging device with you is not the best idea.

So is the place that suitcase man seen know to be a place where people park for reception?

Just need to get this clear in my head...the person referred to as Suitcase man is the guy seen in Wynarka yes? Winesses haven't said he was seen with a cell phone or wearing a suit have they? I thought the man wearing a suit and talking on a cellphone was seen further down the highway nearer Tailem Bend by the guy returning from a family function at an undisclosed time of day. I guess if he was talking on a cellphone then it was less likely he was using it as a GPS device for geocaching at the time.
So many illogical sitings of tidy middle aged men!

Can anyone tell me what the letters PFC next to Tailem Bend stand for ? Is this a local landmark?

I don't have a clue. Thought it might have been a football club, but I don't think so. Maybe it is a police thing, but can't think what it could stand for. Hopefully someone else will come along who will know.

I imagine its P..... Football Club. There is a major redevelopment going on in Tailem Bend that no one has mentioned. The Tailem Bend motorsport Park. It was officially approved in mid May, but there was grading etc going on there since early march from what i can gather online. If the remains of this young girl were concealed on this land, and someone working there has come across them and decided its in their best interest to move them away to avoid the problems associated with something like this, holding up the redevelopment etc, they could have found an old suitcase in the vicinity and put her near where the roadworks were taking place, hoping the workers would find her, distancing themselves...... Ive probably been watching too many movies.

Could the child may have been in a vehicle fatality but never buried?

Has a person with mental illness picked up a suit and selection of very different clothing im the local charity ahop?

Could MissX already be in death certificated records? MissX, the roadside fatality never cremated?

The clothes are quite assorted. A pair of Holden boxer shorts you would think not the choice a 60 year old man?

Did he pull the clothes out a charity bin? The old guy shows all the hallmarks of homeless or a relative ditched his case out window and he was looking for it. Someone rid grandads stinky case?

Mentally ill people do odd things like collate symbols such as the clothing tags.

Someone with mental illness may have selected those clothes deliberately in a charity shop according his story?

Finding a skeleton in a case is one hell a geocache.
tailem_bend_wynarka.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there were boy's shorts/briefs found in/with the suitcase? Do we know what size? Just saying, if they were an appropriate size, a girl could have owned/worn some boy's clothing. (Hand-me downs, charity, the girl just liked the fabric, etc.)

The shorts would have been quite big.

Geocaching in a suit on your mobile phone is quite a whole new level

You wear a suit to a funeral?

Tailem Bend motor-sport and a pair of Holden SS shorts. That side the road, on the way?

The child was lured from the race track? Does racing occur during the cooler months?

wynarka_shorts.jpgtailem_bend_motor_sport.jpgtailem_bend_map.jpgsmall-adel-tailem.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there were boy's shorts/briefs found in/with the suitcase? Do we know what size? Just saying, if they were an appropriate size, a girl could have owned/worn some boy's clothing. (Hand-me downs, charity, the girl just liked the fabric, etc.)

I imagine its P..... Football Club. There is a major redevelopment going on in Tailem Bend that no one has mentioned. The Tailem Bend motorsport Park. It was officially approved in mid May, but there was grading etc going on there since early march from what i can gather online. If the remains of this young girl were concealed on this land, and someone working there has come across them and decided its in their best interest to move them away to avoid the problems associated with something like this, holding up the redevelopment etc, they could have found an old suitcase in the vicinity and put her near where the roadworks were taking place, hoping the workers would find her, distancing themselves...... Ive probably been watching too many movies.

So that construction is about the same time frame as the road work here?

Was the same company involved in work at both sites?

I don't think they've said what size those were but the same pajama sets being sold on ebay are for babies/little kids so they could well be the little girl's size.

Please lets not assume. No jumping to conclusions. No crazy stuff.

Would it be feasible she be in one or more the 2000 images?

Like I said, they are like rats, for every one you see, there is seven

tailem-bend-criminal.jpg
http://www.mako.org.au/temp_sa.html

A lot of meth addicts around in caravans running from debts, dealers and drug induced paranoia.

They are off-grid all right. Geo-caching would be right down their alley.

It's so addicting! I am obsessed with finding the micro ones, but I will detour anything to go to a spot! One thing I have noticed is that geocachers come from all walks of life, but I have definitely come upon a few oddballs doing it! I met one couple who were doomsday preppers, as we were looking for the same cache, who didn't take it too kindly when I told them if they were trying to stay off the grid that perhaps having a geotagging device with you is not the best idea.

24_July_Wynarka_Collage.jpg

Very interesting info.

Just need to get this clear in my head...the person referred to as Suitcase man is the guy seen in Wynarka yes? Winesses haven't said he was seen with a cell phone or wearing a suit have they? I thought the man wearing a suit and talking on a cellphone was seen further down the highway nearer Tailem Bend by the guy returning from a family function at an undisclosed time of day. I guess if he was talking on a cellphone then it was less likely he was using it as a GPS device for geocaching at the time.
So many illogical sitings of tidy middle aged men!

If I understand correctly, there was a man reported as having been walking past houses in Wynarka carrying a suitcase and heading off towards the railway line. He was described as being 'clean cut' - but nothing about a suit as such.

There was another sighting of the man - if indeed it was the same person - on another date as well, walking along the highway. A similarly vague physical description was given.

Those are the only two sightings (actually there were 3: two on one day and one on the other, and once with no suitcase in tow) that have been formally referenced by police. Nothing about a cell phone was mentioned with regard to these particular witness accounts.

Hi guys,

I'm still reading (currently on thread 4). In regards to why suitcase man walked to the location -

* perhaps he has a distinctive car that people may recognise? or people will remember more details of a car than a man walking down the street with a suitcase. eg, blue Ford sedan with SA/VIC plates etc...
* if the car is modern and fitted with a GPS then these can be tracked as to where the car has driven to in the past.

Suitcase man didn't make contact with the locals and I'm thinking because he was most likely very nervous but also, does he have a distinct voice/accent/lisp/missing teeth etc?

I'm thinking this is a DV case and the mother either feels threatened by the man (assuming it is a man) OR she is no longer living.

It seems as though this suitcase was put there to be 'found.' Or why wouldn't you just put it in the rubbish for collection? (This sounds terrible).

An event has occurred for this suitcase to be moved from its previous location, but why? Moving? Dying? OR has someone recently got a new spouse or looking for a new spouse and thinks 'oh crap, I've got to get rid of this!' Maybe 60 year old man is dying and his wife tells him to get rid of the case before he dies?

This case is just so sad. I'm sure the SA Police have a lot more leads than they are letting us know, much like the Baden-Clay case up in QLD.

Ok, back to it.

Just my opinion but I doubt geocashing has anything to do with the little girl.. I think the case was just dumped there because it's a fairly quiet out of the road spot. I mean yes it was near the road but it's not like a city freeway. It's a country road :/

I think it's quite unlikely the child was never cremated but death certificated, as far as I know, you can't take possession of a body, it has to be done by a funeral home.

Could the child may have been in a vehicle fatality but never buried?

Has a person with mental illness picked up a suit and selection of very different clothing im the local charity ahop?

Could MissX already be in death certificated records? MissX, the roadside fatality never cremated?

The clothes are quite assorted. A pair of Holden boxer shorts you would think not the choice a 60 year old man?

Did he pull the clothes out a charity bin? The old guy shows all the hallmarks of homeless or a relative ditched his case out window and he was looking for it. Someone rid grandads stinky case?

Mentally ill people do odd things like collate symbols such as the clothing tags.

Someone with mental illness may have selected those clothes deliberately in a charity shop according his story?

Finding a skeleton in a case is one hell a geocache.
View attachment 80512

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member