GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drug dealers also call in favours sometimes too. They only care about the drugs & the profit from it.
And i'm not saying a third party killed Lonzie, just helped RE out of a jam.

We can agree to disagree lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

We can agree to disagree lol

Of course, that's what debating & theorising is all about. It would be pretty boring if we all felt the same, :)

right they only care about drugs and money and the are very unlikely to want to get involved in that... remember RE is very low level, he isnt like the mafia or cartels or anything such as that, where they will kill families and kids and do each other those kinds of favors. he would be blackmailed forever if he was even lucky enough to find anyone. i just think its not very likely at all.

Drug dealers also call in favours sometimes too. They only care about the drugs & the profit from it.
And i'm not saying a third party killed Lonzie, just helped RE out of a jam.

Of course, that's what debating & theorising is all about. It would be pretty boring if we all felt the same, :)

Absolutely! Off topic but yesterday where I live (about 4-5 hours south of Jacksonville, but I used to live in Lake City) this happened..
0fcd395571b0c0e01f39aff9e9557536.jpg
and I immediately thought of Lonzie.

IMO and MO only, I feel he is in the water. Why would the dive team search all of those ponds unless they were given specific information? That would have been a complete waste of manpower and time. Trust me - there was a reason for it and a reason they did not want the publics help. My money is on a suitcase weighted down in a body of water somewhere in town.

Absolutely! Off topic but yesterday where I live (about 4-5 hours south of Jacksonville, but I used to live in Lake City) this happened..
0fcd395571b0c0e01f39aff9e9557536.jpg
and I immediately thought of Lonzie.

That is just beautiful. I love rainbows, they are very symbolic to me as well, as is a shooting star.

That is just beautiful. I love rainbows, they are very symbolic to me as well, as is a shooting star.

Yes they make me think of my mom.. And when I saw the whole one then the half.. I thought maybe she has Lonzie and is taking care of him

right they only care about drugs and money and the are very unlikely to want to get involved in that... remember RE is very low level, he isnt like the mafia or cartels or anything such as that, where they will kill families and kids and do each other those kinds of favors. he would be blackmailed forever if he was even lucky enough to find anyone. i just think its not very likely at all.

Possibly. I wasn't actually thinking of cartels or mafia, but even some of the low level ones are nasty pieces of work too.

Yes they make me think of my mom.. And when I saw the whole one then the half.. I thought maybe she has Lonzie and is taking care of him

I'm sorry you lost your mom.
I actually have a picture of a huge double rainbow on my phone that i took on what would of been my beloved daughter's birthday recently. The biggest brightest shooting star i saw on the night she died after i left the hospital.

IMO and MO only, I feel he is in the water. Why would the dive team search all of those ponds unless they were given specific information? That would have been a complete waste of manpower and time. Trust me - there was a reason for it and a reason they did not want the publics help. My money is on a suitcase weighted down in a body of water somewhere in town.

I am sooo with you on this one. If you've ever tried to dig a hole here, it's HARD work, and takes time. I'm leaning hard on the water theory.

I suppose so. Guess we will find out how long their luck lasts after they go to court for sentencing.

Oh I think they will get charged.with neglect but not murder . The lucky part for them is Lonzie nott being found .

They will not talk.
They don't have to prove.anyrhing.
We have to prove they did.

I'm sorry you lost your mom.
I actually have a picture of a huge double rainbow on my phone that i took on what would of been my beloved daughter's birthday recently. The biggest brightest shooting star i saw on the night she died after i left the hospital.

My heartfelt condolences to the both of your for your losses.

Oh I think they will get charged.with neglect but not murder . The lucky part for them is Lonzie nott being found .

They will not talk.
They don't have to prove.anyrhing.
We have to prove they did.

Well i guess we are waiting for the murder charges, of which LE are still building their case for that last we heard. As i understand there is no statute for limitation for murder.
It will be interesting to see what the forthcoming hearings in court for RE & LL will culminate in. I think RE is due in court on the 2nd of Sept. and LL on the 9th. Sept.

I still think RE could of handed Lonzie off to someone else to dispose of him if Lonzie was in fact deceased,so RE would not necessarily have had to do anything much in that regard.
But it would mean someone else out there would have to have had knowledge of where exactly Lonzie is. Maybe someone that owed RE a big favour? There was the speculation in MSM a while back that Lonzie could of been sold, but if he had life threatening injuries that he died from then that wouldn't be a probability.

That could very well be the case, baby Lonzie given to another person for whatever reason. However, I lean towards Ruben doing this himself. My reasoning is, if Ruben had another person take care of matters then Ruben would make certain he had a rock solid alibi.

But the question is.. Are Ebron or Lonna that smart?

Don't have to be smart, just have a keen sense of "self-preservation". These people are very self-centered and more concerned about their own survival than a baby's life or body.

Furthermore I believe the detective/police officer who was supposedly discussing the case, talking about a blue house, railroad tracks, a fountain, etc. noticed someone eavesdropping on his/her conversation and made the entire thing up especially for that very reason. :thinking:

That could very well be the case, baby Lonzie given to another person for whatever reason. However, I lean towards Ruben doing this himself. My reasoning is, if Ruben had another person take care of matters then Ruben would make certain he had a rock solid alibi.

More than likely. Ruben probably thought he had a rock solid alibi with the carjacking lie, except he didn't know it was being recorded on video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419