GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauriej

'wild rose country...'
Reaction score
IMO - Ruben would have bought HIMSELF and himself ONLY Mickey D's - there would be no reason to feed L or give him a special treat towards the end. L was an object to R - I believe LL felt the same way from her words on the tape recording.

Also IMO - While it is nice to think that R would have placed L somewhere 'pretty, tranquil' etc (eg water fountain), again I am convinced these sociopaths have no compassion, no feeling for anyone other than themselves, so taking the time to place L someplace in a kind, gentle way (cough) wouldn't even be on their radar. Again, L was an object, not a human being. (Tears).

--the poster was referring to the 5 year old little girl, not Lonzie

matou:

I'm guessing Ruben bought some McD's for the 5 year old by going through a drive-thru. He could have gone inside the restaurant with the motor running or just gone through, if his story of his engine is true. JMO

--it was the 5 year old sister that (we've heard, although not confirmed by LE) mentioned a McDonald's in her interview w/ police.

tlcya

Old and Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
A brand spanking new thread will be opening. In about 10 minutes this one will be closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.