GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - Ruben would have bought HIMSELF and himself ONLY Mickey D's - there would be no reason to feed L or give him a special treat towards the end. L was an object to R - I believe LL felt the same way from her words on the tape recording.

Also IMO - While it is nice to think that R would have placed L somewhere 'pretty, tranquil' etc (eg water fountain), again I am convinced these sociopaths have no compassion, no feeling for anyone other than themselves, so taking the time to place L someplace in a kind, gentle way (cough) wouldn't even be on their radar. Again, L was an object, not a human being. (Tears).

--the poster was referring to the 5 year old little girl, not Lonzie

matou:

I'm guessing Ruben bought some McD's for the 5 year old by going through a drive-thru. He could have gone inside the restaurant with the motor running or just gone through, if his story of his engine is true. JMO

--it was the 5 year old sister that (we've heard, although not confirmed by LE) mentioned a McDonald's in her interview w/ police.

A brand spanking new thread will be opening. In about 10 minutes this one will be closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa