FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone clarify for sure...one way or another?

I have read that JR's GF told police what she knew AFTER he was arrested? And that he had told her shortly before (a week or whatever)

I have been reading on the last couple of pages that she went to police and told and that is why he is arrested.

Anyone willing to clarify this with some sort of backup? Y'all are much better at that then I am!!

Mad at her... What???

I doubt mad that she did the right thing, probably mad about providing too much info to msm in terms of how she helped. I'm sure he knows many an unsavory character and my guess is the more public her assistance is, the more they fear possible retribution on her

NOTE:

Moving over to a fresh thread soon. Don't want to close the door on anyone in the middle of typing a post so be advised this thread will be locked in 10 minutes.

Can someone clarify for sure...one way or another?

I have read that JR's GF told police what she knew AFTER he was arrested? And that he had told her shortly before (a week or whatever)

I have been reading on the last couple of pages that she went to police and told and that is why he is arrested.

Anyone willing to clarify this with some sort of backup? Y'all are much better at that then I am!!

Not quite.

JR confessed everything to his girlfriend last week. She notified authorities. It was her information that led to JR's arrest. After FL LE arrived in MO, she led them to where JR had told her he had hidden the evidence. (I think that is where the confusion comes in - her leading them to the place he hid the evidence. You're not the only one. It's been the source of confusion for several people.)

They did not specify, but I'm assuming she contacted LE in Missouri and they immediately called FL LE.

Hammer keeps being mentioned in posts here, "27 blows to the head with a hammer", and being hit with the claw end of a hammer has been posted several times since yesterday. Did I miss something stated by LE in the news OR was this reported by MSM "according to sources"? PLEASE fill me in.

Not quite.

JR confessed everything to his girlfriend last week. She notified authorities. It was her information that led to JR's arrest. After FL LE arrived in MO, she led them to where JR had told her he had hidden the evidence. (I think that is where the confusion comes in - her leading them to the place he hid the evidence. You're not the only one. It's been the source of confusion for several people.)

They did not specify, but I'm assuming she contacted LE in Missouri and they immediately called FL LE.

All true as far as JR's gf contacting LE re: his confession but Sheriff indicated these 2 perps have been on their radar since fairly early on. However, because they took apparently extraordinary effort to cover their trail, it took a while for them to put the case together.

Hammer keeps being mentioned in posts here, "27 blows to the head with a hammer", and being hit with the claw end of a hammer has been posted several times since yesterday. Did I miss something stated by LE in the news OR was this reported by MSM "according to sources"? PLEASE fill me in.

This is all I could find at the moment-

Some who knew him in Missouri say Rodgers claimed to be a hit man.
Rodgers, who reportedly goes by the nickname 'Hammer,' made an initial appearance in federal court in St. Louis Wednesday afternoon.
"He always talked about how his favorite weapon was a hammer. He said it to me multiple times, 'My favorite weapon was a hammer,'" said Rodgers' neighbor.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office has remained very tight-lipped about the case, even refusing to say how Sievers was killed. But neighbors say they were told a hammer was involved

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29893142/missouri-man-to-be-charged-with-sievers-murder#.VeEF0flVikp

All true as far as JR's gf contacting LE re: his confession but Sheriff indicated these 2 perps have been on their radar since fairly early on. However, because they took apparently extraordinary effort to cover their trail, it took a while for them to put the case together.

Agreed! They just needed the hard physical evidence. Icing on the cake that JR confessed to a witness who can be called to testify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993