Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still wrapping my head around how this doesn't get released until now AND no one has been arrested. Maybe that's a stretch to make but I would have thought if police were going to withhold something as critical as that, someone would have been arrested, or something else would have been released- a different POI maybe

"Mr Jubelin declined to comment on whether there is a link between any of the vehicles and Bill Spedding, who is the only person of interest in the case to have been publicly identified, but did explain that police had decided to release the information now for strategic reasons."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...am-tyrrells-disappearance#SpBlmWEYxEvEkzFq.99

Please don't interpret this as I am defending paedophiles.

This review of abuse studies from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the US found that 5 to 15 per cent of boys and 15 to 30 per cent of girls and 5 to 15 per cent of boys had suffered some kind of sexual abuse, ranging from incidents that did not involve physical contact all the way to rape.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-paedophiles-britain/18522
Some studies have found that around 20% of men report having sexual thoughts about little children. In a randomized study, 0.2% of men reported sexual interest in under 12-year-olds. But the best estimates about prevalence of paedophilia are around 1% of males.

Again. I KNOW they are in every neighbourhood. Those that I had contact with were those that were caught, convicted and required to undergo Intensive Supervision Orders.

These were the ones undergoing the orders for a certain amount of years. There were others from previous years and more coming out of prison the next year.

30 on the books in an outer regional office and 60 plus in the inner suburban office. That's 90 plus offenders in one small part of a region.

And why did we have a Royal Commission into these offenders, those who were supposedly looking after our children?

Not on your doorstep? They ARE everywhere.

Responding to #509
Mother saw parked cars through window blinds.
Borrowing Makars's fine work.

What window I wonder?
She would not have been able to see that the windows were down on the driver side.
Who else saw these vehicles?
The report had a shot of a window at Nanna's house when she said that. I inferred that was the window.

I'm cooking dinner now, but I know Seven put their news bulletins on their plus7 page. It was the first story on Sydney news. The reporter also said police didn't release info about the cars previously for "strategic reasons".

I am not sure if the vehicles are one in the same.
1:02 of video - after having explained about the two parked cars he says if anyone has information about those particular vehicles.
He then says Gary Jubelin there are a number of other vehicles that we are interested in a dark green/greyish old style sedan that drove past the drive way and did a u turn
while the children were riding their bikes on the drive way.

What do others think?
No cars and now three or four... are there anymore to come?

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/09/07/13/21/police-speak-at-william-tyrrell-conference

Latest Media Releases

William Tyrrell detectives seek to identify mystery vehicles

Strike Force Commander, Gary Jubelin, said, “One of the cars is described as a dark grey old model medium size sedan. “The other is described as an old white station wagon.

“We are not suggesting any of these vehicles are linked to William’s disappearance but we want to eliminate those cars from our inquiries,” Detective Inspector Jubelin explained.

Detectives know the cars were parked behind each other on the roadway between the driveways of two adjacent properties opposite the location from which William disappeared.

“There was also another vehicle described as a dark green/ greyish coloured sedan. “This vehicle drove past 48 Benaroon Drive as William was riding his bike on the driveway around 9am on the morning he disappeared.

“In addition, we have received reports of a four wheel drive vehicle driving out of Benaroon Drive around the time William vanished.

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/l...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDg0OTIuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

Sorry freezer, who are you agreeing with. LOL. If you want to quote someone's post click on the Reply With Quote tab at the bottom right of the message box. The poster's message will be contained in the " QUOTE " and " /QUOTE" tags. Just type your reply anywhere outside of these tags.
Now I have no idea. Sorry, still learning.

Oh thank you!!! Am I reading too much into this or is it not significant?

I don't know TBell ... but I keep thinking about Mum saying in the interview.
Can you see Daddy's car and there was no answer.

Mr Jubelin reiterated that any member of the public with suspicions about someone they know, who may "act strangely" or "talk incessantly" about William's disappearance should not hesitate to contact Crimestoppers.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...am-tyrrells-disappearance#SpBlmWEYxEvEkzFq.99

Sorry about quoting myself.
Do we know of anyone who acts strangely and talks incessantly about Williams disappearance?
I can think of one person that fits the second criteria.

I'm wondering now if those two new cars that have been brought to the public's attention might be linked somehow to someone in the grandparents group. I can't exactly put my thoughts into order but I wonder if those cars might be owned by someone with links to a paedophile group and it's a 'call' to someone in one of those groups to come forward and say, "hey, such and such drives a car like that..." Does that make sense? It's like the police are trying to connect as many dots as possible and lead them to a stronger case against a person or persons.

Sorry about quoting myself.
Do we know of anyone who acts strangely and talks incessantly about Williams disappearance?
I can think of one person that fits the second criteria.

Yes :blushing:

:hot:

Like Spedding posting things on his FB and telling MS that he's been at that house and being parked among the emergency cars. Yeah I truly get it.

I'm wondering now if those two new cars that have been brought to the public's attention might be linked somehow to someone in the grandparents group. I can't exactly put my thoughts into order but I wonder if those cars might be owned by someone with links to a paedophile group and it's a 'call' to someone in one of those groups to come forward and say, "hey, such and such drives a car like that..." Does that make sense? It's like the police are trying to connect as many dots as possible and lead them to a stronger case against a person or persons.

Good thinking Freddo. So they could be eliminating any negatives so the existing case will be made stronger & shut tight.

You make a lot of sense!!

No more ifs or buts. Book 'em Danno!!

There can't be that many older white station wagons registered within the mid north coast area can there? Even less so within Kendall, Laurieton & the immediate surrounding areas I imagine.

No your not going crazy.

He made his way around the side of the house, built on a large block in a quiet cul-de-sac where the sounds of birds chirping and a car engine pierces the air.
Police believe William went down towards the sloping backyard.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

I read that as it is such a quiet area that the sounds of birds chirping or a car engine WOULD pierce the air - that is IF his mother had actually heard a car engine. This whole abduction seems to be based on split second timing. If the kettle boiled and whistled at the exact time one or two cars drove away, his mother would never have heard that, or seen them, unless she was looking out the window at the time.

Colin Youngberry said It could take up to a fortnight for forensic analysis to come back and clear Mr Spedding of any *involvement, he said: “That is a long time to be kept hanging.”

Local police superintendent Paul Fehon said it was right and proper that police follow through on leads to rule out any forensic links.

“It is just normal at this level in the investigation,” Superintendent Fehon said.

Was it ever said when the 3rd car was released. I do recall hearing 2 were collected but I don't recall the third.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-14/page36

This thread is moving pretty fast but I just wanted to point out that it was mentioned recently in this thread that the police only released the information about the cars now because they didn't want to alert them. I think they wanted to find them through other methods.

I don't know if this is good or bad. It kind of seems like they are at the point where they are throwing caution to the wind. I sure hope that's not the case and there is a better reason for it.

It's sickening that there are at least three cars with drivers that haven't come forward. The fact that there was a 4WD makes me think of the bush searches and potential missing parts of a vehicle.

About where the cars were parked, were they facing the bush track or facing the way out to Batar Creek road? Normally I would be able to figure this out myself but I can't get the Internet on my computer at the moment.

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why the 2 cars had their drivers windows down. It looks like they were all the way down from the picture. It wouldn't have been too hot. Only early Spring.

One thought was that maybe the drivers were doing hand gestures to each other.

White station wagons owned by criminals in that region? Not that hard a task with modern technology. Not that criminals use their own cars often.
Any other distinctive marks or vehicle features might help. Wheels etc.

There can't be that many older white station wagons registered within the mid north coast area can there? Even less so within Kendall, Laurieton & the immediate surrounding areas I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get