Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is moving pretty fast but I just wanted to point out that it was mentioned recently in this thread that the police only released the information about the cars now because they didn't want to alert them. I think they wanted to find them through other methods.

I don't know if this is good or bad. It kind of seems like they are at the point where they are throwing caution to the wind. I sure hope that's not the case and there is a better reason for it.

It's sickening that there are at least three cars with drivers that haven't come forward. The fact that there was a 4WD makes me think of the bush searches and potential missing parts of a vehicle.

About where the cars were parked, were they facing the bush track or facing the way out to Batar Creek road? Normally I would be able to figure this out myself but I can't get the Internet on my computer at the moment.

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why the 2 cars had their drivers windows down. It looks like they were all the way down from the picture. It wouldn't have been too hot. Only early Spring.

One thought was that maybe the drivers were doing hand gestures to each other.

I think the cars were facing away from Batar Creek road

Am I going crazy or did anyone else read in an article on Saturday or Sunday morning that quoted WT Mum mentioning the sound of a engine around the time of his disappearance?? I remembering thinking what the hell, isn't that a critical piece of info?! I thought I bookmarked the page but now can't find it!

William was playing with his sister when he stepped off a wooden deck and onto grass near the side of the home as his mother made a cup of tea inside.
He made his way around the side of the house, built on a large block in a quiet cul-de-sac where the sounds of birds chirping and a car engine pierces the air.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html#ixzz3l3DjzpvK
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

I think that was the reporters wording and maybe not the mothers.

In this article, the mother is quoted as saying:

'I could still hear him, he was roaring, and then, um, nothing,' his mother said in the interview, her voice breaking.
'And then it's silence and he's just vanished.
'I couldn't see him, I couldn't hear him. The world just came to a screaming halt.
'There was no wind, there were no birds, there was no movement. There was nothing.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-near-grandparent-s-house.html#ixzz3l3EEsFA4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There can't be that many older white station wagons registered within the mid north coast area can there? Even less so within Kendall, Laurieton & the immediate surrounding areas I imagine.

You wouldn't think so, but I also didn't think there would be too many green/grey older sedans around here, yet today I was seeing them everywhere. You watch, tomorrow I'll be seeing white station wagons all over town.

There can't be that many older white station wagons registered within the mid north coast area can there? Even less so within Kendall, Laurieton & the immediate surrounding areas I imagine.

This era of Falcon is still a very popular reliable car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 19
1.jpg

This is from Nearmaps, taken 19 Sept 2014.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 131
... but it was taken one week after WT went missing, it is probably just a coincidence.

Could be a coincidence but it shows a car 'parked suspiciously between rural driveways 100 metres apart'.
If it's not a reporter then it could be a local who wants to park there...regularly. Strange place but.....there is a car. I hope LE sees this to make sure it's a reporter.

Oh ok. I thought she said they were playing hide and seek in their last video interview before last night. Will have to go relisten

How I understand it...is that the Mum, Grandma, William and his Sister were all on the patio drawing and playing Daddy Tiger and then William and his Sis played hide and seek. The Sister then went inside to the toilet, his mum and grandma went inside to make a cuppa and while William was playing alone...he was playing daddy Tiger and his Mum could hear him doing Tiger roars....and the nothing, no roars or giggles :(

i think they mentioned last night that the police decided to send the family home to Sydney a week after his disappearance. but i do find it strange that it is so quiet!

I also noticed on Nearmaps that it was garbage collection day in Bonny Hills on the 19th Sept.
The garbage truck was in a POI's street.... I would assume LE have followed up on this in case anything was deposed of.

Early in the case people were posting here suggesting satellite images. Is this possible? Could police have already done it? Does it get used in missing persons cases?

What I did find interesting on the 60 Minutes 'reenactment' last night was that the police car responded to the call under lights & sirens. Would that be normal practice for a missing child report or was it exaggerated for tv?

Oh I thought they were separate cars. Oops sorry :facepalm:

Yes the colour of the four wheel drive would be nice to know.

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce/posts/10153276866631185

Oh boy I get what you mean now Makara just ignore me I need sleep :blushing:
I was thinking they were different cars too. Being the same car does make more sense.

Interesting the color of the 4wd vehicle was not mentioned.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I apologize if some already posted this, just waking up and catching up and posting as I read.....

Wondering, did the neighbor mowing the lawn see the two vehicles or the 4wd?

What I did find interesting on the 60 Minutes 'reenactment' last night was that the police car responded to the call under lights & sirens. Would that be normal practice for a missing child report or was it exaggerated for tv?

No. Lights and sirens are used in emergency situations only.

I apologize if some already posted this, just waking up and catching up and posting as I read.....

Wondering, did the neighbor mowing the lawn see the two vehicles or the 4wd?

It hasn't been reported that he did but he may well have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member