Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/48-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439

I rang and made enquiries from the above site about what is considered the official sale date of properties listed on property profile histories. They said they couldn't be specific as it may be the date of settlement or the date of swapping contracts. Looking at other opinions about when a property is actually sold, I see the same type of ambiguity. Many people think a property is officially sold on the date of settlement and others think it is when contracts are swapped. I can see in all likelihood, 48 Benaroon drive was put on the market after WT disappeared due to these distressing circumstances, however I do not want to assume that is the case because it is the crime scene, and I am asking how this point could be clarified or has it been officially clarified in earlier threads by other sleuthers? The date of sale of the property was 31/10/14. If this was the date of settlement then it is usual in NSW for settlement to take about 6 weeks, bringing the time of swapping contracts to approx. 19/9/14. Quite possibly meaning that the house was being viewed prior to WT's disappearance.

Long time lurker, first time posting. We bought our house in QLD Australia on the 22/01/2013 and settlement was 22/02/2013. This was the shortest amount of time before settlement that we could do. Online it shows that the sale of our house was the 22/01/2013. So going on that, to me, their property having a date of sale of 31/10/2014 is that it was sold after William disappeared.

I wonder if the dark car is a Hybrid or electric type of car? Those cars make next to no noise so they might not have been heard driving off. The nose of it looks a bit like a Prius or Civic at first glance. But my first thought watching the story was it could have been the car reported by the truck driver, the Camry or Camira.

Edit - the new FB post out by the police about the vehicles list both cars as older cars, I don't think the cars I suggested would necessarily be classed as old cars.

The black Camry has been discounted by police.

One driver who was pulled over at the police road block on Friday told officers about a black Camry that a truck driver had noticed in the area several times last Friday.
It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-st...up-nothing-20140919-10j9tj.html#ixzz3l1LkAGZo

I think I've only read recently that the house was already under contract when William disappeared?

Does anyone know who witnessed the 2 cars parked across the road from where William disappeared? I keep thinking it must have been his mum seeing them when she tried to help him climb the tree in the back yard. Other articles that include accounts from people on Benaroon Drive that morning seem to indicate that no other neighbors noticed them and yet again I don't want to assume it was the mother that noticed them cause she doesn't seem to think of these vehicles in her 000 call to report WT missing.

hard to hear some of the questions asked to inspector jubelin, but an answer he gave was, yes it was strategic releasing this car information now and the 000zero call, and the fact they hadnt released details of other search warrants they had done.he also said nobody was sighted in the two parked cars.
annoyingly channel nine seemed to cut the press report off and went on to discuss the 60 minutes programme last night, there will be full coverage on 6pm news tonight so hopefully we get to hear the full press release from jubelin.

so if the other persons of interest and search warrants were kept private what is the strategy for releasing bs info to the media, is he the weakest link or strongest suspect?

Does anyone know who witnessed the 2 cars parked across the road from where William disappeared? I keep thinking it must have been his mum seeing them when she tried to help him climb the tree in the back yard. Other articles that include accounts from people on Benaroon Drive that morning seem to indicate that no other neighbors noticed them and yet again I don't want to assume it was the mother that noticed them cause she doesn't seem to think of these vehicles in her 000 call to report WT missing.

I think it was Jubelin last night who said it was mum who noticed the cars

hard to hear some of the questions asked to inspector jubelin, but an answer he gave was, yes it was strategic releasing this car information now and the 000zero call, and the fact they hadnt released details of other search warrants they had done.he also said nobody was sighted in the two parked cars.
annoyingly channel nine seemed to cut the press report off and went on to discuss the 60 minutes programme last night, there will be full coverage on 6pm news tonight so hopefully we get to hear the full press release from jubelin.

so if the other persons of interest and search warrants were kept private what is the strategy for releasing bs info to the media, is he the weakest link or strongest suspect?

You'd have to think weakest link given they found nothing strong enough on him to arrest him?

The same morning her three-year-old boy disappeared without a trace, William Tyrell’s mother spotted two cars parked across the road.

The cars – a white station wagon and older-style grey sedan – were parked close together on the street where William’s grandmother lived and had their driver’s windows down.

William’s mother thought it was strange but could have never thought it would become part of the investigation into the disappearance of her boy.
http://www.theguardian.com/australi...olice-seek-drivers-of-two-cars-seen-in-street

Yes - It has been said it was his mother frogwell.
Maybe others did also see them - who knows - anything is possible. imo

William's family is off limits here. If you choose to discuss them in any way, your post will be deleted and your posting priviliges will be removed.

“William’s mother saw the two cars earlier that morning, with the driver windows down. What makes us suspicious of these particular vehicles is that they were parked strangely, between driveways, on an acre lot,” said lead investigator Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...iam-tyrrells-mum/story-fns0kb1g-1227515891890

Hi again everyone

FM said last night that william was rar rar-ing around the garden when he disappeared but weren't we told ages ago that he was playing hide and seek with his sister when he disappeared?

It was reported in MSM ages ago that William and his sister were playing hide and seek. We've now heard from William's mother what he and his sister were actually doing. I prefer to believe William's mother.

It was reported in MSM ages ago that William and his sister were playing hide and seek. We've now heard from William's mother what he and his sister were actually doing. I prefer to believe William's mother.

Oh ok. I thought she said they were playing hide and seek in their last video interview before last night. Will have to go relisten

In regards about direction cars were facing. Would the cars have had to turn around at the end of the street to be facing that direction while parked?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

No krig, we drive on the left hand side of the road here in Australia. The two cars would have driven up Benaroon Drive and parked without having to turn around. They would have had to turn around (or reverse) to leave Benaroon Drive.

You'd have to think weakest link given they found nothing strong enough on him to arrest him?

Gary Jubelin said in that press conference.
We are not relying soley on information from the public.
I think the police have more than we know.

Bring William home.

Long time lurker, first time posting. We bought our house in QLD Australia on the 22/01/2013 and settlement was 22/02/2013. This was the shortest amount of time before settlement that we could do. Online it shows that the sale of our house was the 22/01/2013. So going on that, to me, their property having a date of sale of 31/10/2014 is that it was sold after William disappeared.

Thanks for that. I checked my own house sale in NSW and found that the sales date recorded on the same site was the contract date, not settlement. The average listing duration for properties in Kendall as far as I can figure out is between 134 and 179 days. 48 Benaroon Dr, was sold much more quickly than the average house in Kendall if it was listed after WT's disappearance and was sold 31/10/14. 35 Benaroon Drive, comparatively was listed for approx. 225 days

I have read so many articles in the last 12 hours that I was wondering if anyone else read in MSM that 48 Benaroon drive was for sale at the time of WT's disappearance and was sold in October 2014. It might be relevant. Can't find the link for where I read it but found this. http://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/48-benaroon-drive-kendall-nsw-2439. Is there a possible explanation that people were looking at the GM's house for sale that day?

Thanks frogwell. This was discussed in previous threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits