Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Makara say the house wasn't on the market until after william went missing? It could be a different house though, I know there were a few places for sale around there around that time

The house across the road from the grandmother's was put on the market in October 2014. The grandmother's house had actually sold in October 2014.

Speaking of cars being seen I wonder if BS car was seen by any witnesses on the day William disappeared.
Albeit if it was parked at Laurieton, while he went for coffee and popped over to the school presentation.

I wonder if other cars have been forensically tested other than the 3 that were taken from his home?

Police might be waiting for them to come forward.
If they dont come forward then it may implicate them in the crime for, as they said, assisting a criminal.
Gary Jubelin said in that press conference.
We are not relying soley on information from the public.
I think the police have more than we know.

Bring William home.

I agree. I'd like to know how this whole thing would have played out had Jubee been on the case from day 1. I'm still scratching my head as to how it could take 4 months for BS cars to be seized...

To date, the investigation into William’s disappearance has yet to turn up any evidence that the toddler is alive or dead.

Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin has also been looking for William since day one. Speaking to Usher, the hard worn detective looked dejected, but not yet beaten.

Maybe he was and we just didn't know it?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...their-little-boy/story-e6frg6n6-1227515450439

Ive met a few cops that see this day in day out. It takes its toll so much they had to get out.
Their words to me, " Ive seen too many dead kids."
To date, the investigation into William’s disappearance has yet to turn up any evidence that the toddler is alive or dead.

Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin has also been looking for William since day one. Speaking to Usher, the hard worn detective looked dejected, but not yet beaten.

Maybe he was and we just didn't know it?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...their-little-boy/story-e6frg6n6-1227515450439

Ive met a few cops that see this day in day out. It takes its toll so much they had to get out.
Theirs words to me, " Ive seen too many dead kids."

My brother was a police office but left because, as he said, "you only see bad people or good people for bad reasons". I respect police for the job they do. They must see some awful things.

just on channel nine news at 3, report that at 9am williams mother said she noticed a white? car drive past the driveway where william and his sister were riding their bikes, it turned at the end of the culdesac and drove out again

Something struck me yesterday. My daughter owns a 4WD and there have been two occasions where children under 5 have run either in front or the rear of her car in my narrow cul-de-sac. Thankfully, she is an alert and careful driver but, nevertheless, has come mere centimetres from colliding with them. I wondered if this could have happened to William and if the driver of the white 4WD being sought by Taskforce Rosann investigators has panicked and covered up what was an accident?

(Please excuse this post if it is a duplicate. Being new to a forum, I'm not sure if my previous one was accepted or not. )

if your partner or family member was arrested for raping two little girls, had numerous registered paedophiles for friends, became a person of interest in a child abduction and who knows what else, would you stand by them, would you rationalise it all as coincidence?
wouldnt your moral self and conscience and the shame of people thinking you were part of that lifestyle be enough to leave?
so many anonymous ways of passing info on to crimestoppers! why dont they?

I do not recall it having been said it was a two piece spider man suit until the 60 minute interview.
Anyone remember?

I do not recall it having been said it was a two piece spider man suit until the 60 minute interview.
Anyone remember?
I don't either. I only remember mention of a shirt under the suit.

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2015/s4218287.htm

I remember the discussion I had with William about putting on his Spiderman clothes because I wanted him to wear a singlet.

He didn't want to wear a singlet, so the compromise was he'd wear a Spiderman t-shirt underneath his Spiderman clothes so he was spidermaned out.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Something struck me yesterday. My daughter owns a 4WD and there have been two occasions where children under 5 have run either in front or the rear of her car in my narrow cul-de-sac. Thankfully, she is an alert and careful driver but, nevertheless, has come mere centimetres from colliding with them. I wondered if this could have happened to William and if the driver of the white 4WD being sought by Taskforce Rosann investigators has panicked and covered up what was an accident?

(Please excuse this post if it is a duplicate. Being new to a forum, I'm not sure if my previous one was accepted or not. )

Welcome Bohemian. This thought has been discussed in previous threads. If William had been accidentally hit by a car, there would have been some evidence of this on the road and on the vehicle. In this scenario the driver would then have had to stop, pick up William and drive off with him, all of which would take time. It doesn't really make sense but stranger things have happened.

The dogs would have alerted to that

"One a dark grey greyish coloured model, medium-size sedan and a white coloured station wagon were parked in an area directly opposite the yard where William was last seen,"

Police also want to identify two other cars seen driving near the scene of the disappearance.

“A dark green- [or] greyish-coloured old-style sedan drove past the driveway of 48 Benaroon Drive when William and his sister where riding their bikes in the driveway on the morning of his disappearance.

“That vehicle did a U-turn shortly after driving past the driveway and then drove out of Benaroon Drive.”

“We’re also interested in… a report of a four-wheel-drive leaving Benaroon Drive around the time William disappeared."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/n...en-in-area-of-william-tyrrells-disappearance/

November 15

Investigators will today set up at the Kendall Tennis Club with still images taken of all cars captured on the club’s CCTV camera on the morning William went missing in the hope of identifying any suspicious vehicles.

“We’re trying to match them up to see if we can eliminate the local cars and then see if we’ve got cars that are unusual,” Supt Fehon said.

“Unfortunately, it’s not a head on or behind shot where we would have number plates, it’s only descriptions of cars.

“We’ll look at the side profile of a car and if we can’t find identify some then we may have a new line of inquiry.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227124180019

I don't either. I only remember mention of a shirt under the suit.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That seems pretty significant a two piece suit as opposed to jump suit .. doesn't it?
It seems that some pretty significant information was withheld early on.
IMO that was intentional and given the first detective on the scene that day said she felt immediately that William was not lost.
You have to wonder if other investigations were not already taking place that raised alarm bells.
imo

Thanks for letting me know about previous discussions regarding this scenario, Makara. You would hope that there would some evidence depending on whether a child was hit on the road at speed or simply reversed over in a driveway (and if the crime scene was destroyed by searchers.) I have just been looking for a simple (but by no means less tragic) scenario. It's just I have been taught to use Occam's Razor (more commonly known as K.I.S.S.)

Police must surely be onto something if they chose not to release the information about the cars until now, you would hope? It's pretty crucial information

The tennis club CCTV seems the police had a bit of an idea of the cars they were looking to have passed through that point.

A warm welcome to all of our new members. If you haven't already done so please familiarise yourselves with Websleuth's rules and terms of service (TOS).

Please note that discussing William's family, other than what has been mentioned in mainstream media (MSM), is totally off limits here. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the loss of posting privileges. This rule is non negotiable.

If you have a problem or you're not clear on the rules, please let me know. I'm here to help.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Terms of Service - Long, Detailed Version

Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads