Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your theory? If it can be posted, that is.

I didn't post it earlier because of rumours etc but I THOUGHT it could be mom's new partner. I wasn't 100% sure of his name at that point. I think things may be messier than they appear.

Maybe Saretsky thought he could win CD's affections if he had her daughter. And maybe he didn't like to share. :(

edited to add, after months lurking, my first post!

Good first post. I am thinking more along the lines of 'revenge' - maybe CD distanced herself from Saretsky and he struck back by hurting someone she loved being Hailey. Gawd but this is just not going to end well at all.

So TB is FB friends with someone who has the same last name as the person arrested for **allegedly** killing him and kidnapping his baby daughter. A person with the same last name as the "romantic relationship" friend of mom's.

Ugh... what a nightmare for all these family members :(

Same first initial too. And TB has a few friends with the surname Dunbar too

If he is involved with the Mom, why in the world would he kill her child?

Bad breakup? Are they still together? Answer those questions and it will tell it all, IMO.

Yes, those answers will tell it all.

Theory:

Young 22 y.o. guy (Saretsky) has a crush on mom.

Saretsky doesn't like the closeness between Mom and Dad, and their kid is the common bond.

How do you win the affections of the woman you are smitten with ?

Eliminate the competition......stab him to death........a rage killing.

Maybe Mom even quit seeing him because of his jealousy and nonsense.

Hailey was probably sleeping in the same bed as Dad when he went in to do the deed, and she ended up being collateral damage......then again..........Saretsky could have been striking out at Mom too.

This whole thing revolves around the relationship between Mom, Dad, and Saretsky.

Chances are good that Hailey isn't with us anymore.

Oh dear..what a mess!
Hopefully Saretsky hasn't harmed Hailey and will lead LE to her!

Is this the same guy who claimed he was Hailey's bio dad? If so, why would he want to kill her (if he in fact has)? It just doesn't make sense.

So I found a post on Facebook tagging DS (the suspect), which indicates to me that he had a FB page at one point. But it's gone.

Oh dear..what a mess!

Is this the same guy who claimed he was Hailey's bio dad? If so, why would he want to kill her (if he in fact has)? It just doesn't make sense.

It's not the same guy at all.

Steelman, I desperately hope you're wrong. :(

You sure as hell don't win the affections of a woman by killing her child.

Theory:

Young 22 y.o. guy (Saretsky) has a crush on mom.

Saretsky doesn't like the closeness between Mom and Dad, and their kid is the common bond.

How do you win the affections of the woman you are smitten with ?

Eliminate the competition......stab him to death........a rage killing.

Maybe Mom even quit seeing him because of his jealousy and nonsense.

Hailey was probably sleeping in the same bed as Dad when he went in to do the deed, and she ended up being collateral damage......then again..........Saretsky could have been striking out at Mom too.

This whole thing revolves around the relationship between Mom, Dad, and Saretsky.

Chances are good that Hailey isn't with us anymore.

Either he kidnapped Hailey for revenge against Mom and killed the father OR ....yeah.
I'm thinking it's revenge. I don't see the Mom wanting someone to kill her baby's father AND kidnap her child. She would never get away with it, so it doesn't make sense.

Oh dear..what a mess!

Not the same guy. And that other guy never actually claimed to be Hailey's bio dad. He was just playing the dad role.

Oh dear..what a mess!

Having the same hope here...just want her safely home!!
My suspicion was the guy claiming to be dad....not this guy -wasn't even aware of this guy arrested-
I was obviously wrong in that regard....IMO

If this was just an act of revenge by an ex though, why take the baby? Why not kill her there and then if you want to shut her up? Praying he has her stashed somewhere safe :please:

Steelman, I desperately hope you're wrong. :(

You sure as hell don't win the affections of a woman by killing her child.

Someones twisted mind may lead them to believe that if they get rid of the ex and the child, then the mom would be all theirs. No baggage.
i hope that if there was a real plan in place, that Hailey was taken somewhere safe. Please let it be that.

It's difficult to hide a fully grown man who has been stabbed. It may have been easy to hide a petite 2.5 year old. (I say this while literally praying that I'm wrong).

Question: Would authorities already know if there was more than one blood type at the scene?

There was a crazy similar speculation on a closed group on FB called something along the lines of the "blanchette murder case discussion. Posted by somebody with the initials R.N.

There was a crazy similar speculation on a closed group on FB called something along the lines of the "blanchette murder case discussion. Posted by somebody with the initials R.N.

I have been looking for this group, but I couldn't find it. I didn't know what it was called before, but I still can't find it. Help, please?

Question: Would authorities already know if there was more than one blood type at the scene?

Yes, I think they would know if there was more than one blood type at the crime scene at the house by now. They would rush through the blood type analysis I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes