Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for making a logical post out of my scatter brain thoughtss. I'm in School Number 1.. I'd also like to suggest one other 'school of thought'... the GB4 plus some of the other victims found in the area and/or Manorville *minus Gilbert. Everything about her case shouts outlier and not related to me.

Yep, if I had to choose something, I'm probably in the same camp as EpiVox444 at this point.

thanks for making a logical post out of my scatter brain thoughtss. I'm in School Number 1.. I'd also like to suggest one other 'school of thought'... the GB4 plus some of the other victims found in the area and/or Manorville *minus Gilbert. Everything about her case shouts outlier and not related to me.

That's definitely a possibility, too.

Good lord, this whole thing is so messy.

One thing we've noticed is that while Shannan's mother and sisters talk about her and work to keep her case in the media, we haven't heard anything from her father. We know that Shannan's mother left him and moved from Pennsylvania to New York when Shannan and two of her sisters were young, but very little else.

Has anyone found anything more about Shannan's father?

Thanks!

Rachel and Josh

One thing we've noticed is that while Shannan's mother and sisters talk about her and work to keep her case in the media, we haven't heard anything from her father. We know that Shannan's mother left him and moved from Pennsylvania to New York when Shannan and two of her sisters were young, but very little else.

Has anyone found anything more about Shannan's father?

Thanks!

Rachel and Josh

I've never, ever heard any MSM statements from Shannan's father...or any of the fathers of the G4 for that matter. I find it very sad.

If proximity is paramount, then it makes sense to attribute ALL of the remains found along Ocean Parkway to LISK. After all, the remains of the unidentified Asian male, Jessica Taylor, and the unidentified mother/daughter were found closer to those of Costello, Barthelemy, Brainard-Barnes and Waterman than Shannan Gilbert's were.

It seems like there are a few schools of thought when it comes to what's going on with the remains along Ocean Parkway and in Manorville.

School #1: One suspect killed Costello, Barthelemy, Brainard-Barnes and Waterman.

School #2: One suspect killed Costello, Barthelemy, Brainard-Barnes, Waterman and Gilbert.

School #3: One suspect killed Costello, Barthelemy, Brainard-Barnes, Waterman, Gilbert and some combination of other victims found along Ocean Parkway.

School #4: One suspect killed Costello, Barthelemy, Brainard-Barnes, Waterman, Gilbert, some combination of other victims found along Ocean Parkway and some combination of other victims found in Manorville.

Does that strike you as being about right?

I'm solidly in school #1 , with the exception that I believe it's possible that LISK may be responsible for Shannan and the AC4 as well. I don't believe LISK dismembers, so no, I don't believe he has anything to do with Manorville, Hempstead, or any other case where we see dismemberment.

Did anyone else watch Crime watch Daily today?
It was really good IMO. In it they said that SG's hyoid bone was broken, which indicates strangulation. They also tried to interview PH.....what a piece of work he is.

Did anyone else watch Crime watch Daily today?
It was really good IMO. In it they said that SG's hyoid bone was broken, which indicates strangulation. They also tried to interview PH.....what a piece of work he is.

Is there any kind of link for Crime Watch Daily? Maybe we can still view it?

Michael Baden said SG hyoid bone has rough edges. He said it might be consistant with strangulation. It needed further looking into. Im not sure he called it.

Did CPH spend the first year saying he never called Mari? OR did he spend the first year denying the CONTENTS of the call? I dont think we have the answer to that. Didnt Alex and Pak go to Oak Beach on May 3rd? CPH said he got Maris phone number from them. His timeline matches. Theres an old saying. "No good deed goes unpunished".

Video at link.

PANIC ATTACK? AMAZING video clip from "Crime Watch Daily"--which airs on PIX 11 weekdays at 2 pm.
Dr. Peter Hackett--a reluctant player in the ‪#‎GilgoBeach‬/LI Serial Killer investigation--SCREAMS in pain and falls to the ground, when the ‪#‎CWD‬ reporter catches him off guard and questions him about the last time he saw ‪#‎ShannanGilbert‬ alive. Gilbert's mom claims Dr. Hackett called her, on the day Shannan disappeared in 2010, claiming he ran a home for wayward girls. The doctor later denied making that call. At least ten victims have been tied to an elusive, serial killer or killers. Dr. Hackett has not been charged with any wrongdoing. Today is the 5th anniversary of the discovery of the first body.

https://www.facebook.com/marymurphymystery/?fref=nf

Video at link.

PANIC ATTACK? AMAZING video clip from "Crime Watch Daily"--which airs on PIX 11 weekdays at 2 pm.
Dr. Peter Hackett--a reluctant player in the ‪#‎GilgoBeach‬/LI Serial Killer investigation--SCREAMS in pain and falls to the ground, when the ‪#‎CWD‬ reporter catches him off guard and questions him about the last time he saw ‪#‎ShannanGilbert‬ alive. Gilbert's mom claims Dr. Hackett called her, on the day Shannan disappeared in 2010, claiming he ran a home for wayward girls. The doctor later denied making that call. At least ten victims have been tied to an elusive, serial killer or killers. Dr. Hackett has not been charged with any wrongdoing. Today is the 5th anniversary of the discovery of the first body.

https://www.facebook.com/marymurphymystery/?fref=nf

Jeez what a strange freakin' character...
Medical issue, then jumps back up, and steps forward touching the camera guys' equipment??
"Don't call 911" (insinuating they'll be in trouble if they do?))
"I am a doctor."
"I don't need assistance."
"Take pictures of these clowns."

Google fox news prostitute found dead near serial killers dumping ground. The article states that CPH called Mari from NJ ( not Oak Beach) near SG house. This is according to John Ray. Could this be true? Or irresponsible media reporting?

To those who are new to this site. Charles Hackett has a prosthetic leg.

Google fox news prostitute found dead near serial killers dumping ground. The article states that CPH called Mari from NJ ( not Oak Beach) near SG house. This is according to John Ray. Could this be true? Or irresponsible media reporting?

Interesting! It's dated March 2015 and maybe this NJ (not Oak Beach info) was mentioned here on WS, but I sure don't remember it!

"The cellphone call was not made from Oak Beach but from New Jersey, near where Gilbert lived, according to cellphone records obtained by Ray. A second call was also made by Hackett to Gilbert's mother that Thursday, according to Ray. "

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/1...erial-killers-dumping-ground-likely-murdered/

Did CPH spend the first year saying he never called Mari? OR did he spend the first year denying the CONTENTS of the call? I dont think we have the answer to that. Didnt Alex and Pak go to Oak Beach on May 3rd? CPH said he got Maris phone number from them. His timeline matches. Theres an old saying. "No good deed goes unpunished".

There's some interesting info (with some still-working links to news reports) in this WS thread about the phone calls:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...the-alleged-Dr-H-phonecalls-to-SG-s-relatives

Interesting! It's dated March 2015 and maybe this NJ (not Oak Beach info) was mentioned here on WS, but I sure don't remember it!

I never saw that info if it was discussed- because if that's so, it sure is weird that Hackett would be *in or near Jersey City, NJ* when he made that first call. Wondering if he travelled there to try and meet with Pak or her boyfriend that day before placing the call.

"The cellphone call was not made from Oak Beach but from New Jersey, near where Gilbert lived, according to cellphone records obtained by Ray. A second call was also made by Hackett to Gilbert's mother that Thursday, according to Ray. "

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/1...erial-killers-dumping-ground-likely-murdered/
I posted the article in March, and I believe there was some discussion.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11602070

I posted the article in March, and I believe there was some discussion.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11602070

Yes, I see you posted the article but... uhmmm... discussion isn't allowed in the media thread, right??

I was just looking for any comments/theories as to why Hackett's call came from NJ (near SG's home). I just don't know where to look for this discussion, but maybe you can link me up.

The call itself is strange, but now seems even more puzzling if he made it from New Jersey. OR is Gilberts' attorney (Ray) mistaken/misquoted in the article?? OR is it just coincidence that the doctor was in New Jersey near Gilbert's home??

Per Dr Hackett's letter/s to 48 Hours he says, "I spoke with Alex on May 6th at 7:20pm and at 7:25pm I called *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-XXXX at his request and spoke with Mrs Gilbert. We spoke for 4 minutes".

So any help with directions to previous theories on this is greatly appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa