Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has always bugged me how she mentioned his "low" haircut over and over again, but she may have just been trying to convince herself it wasn't him, rather than trying to convince "us". I don't know, it sticks out like a sore thumb to me though.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Re: hair and unknown timeline

It's not been said when the couple supposedly travelled to Chicago. We have information saying he was last seen mid-August, but the body was found September 5th. If the photos posted are of him on August 5th, that's still a window of is say 3+ weeks of hair growth (I don't know how decomposed the body was when found, but from photo to body found is a full month).

My younger son's hair grew like crazy. He had four haircuts before his first birthday. It still grows incredibly fast and he's ten now.

Looking at the pictures on that slideshow, there are pictures of him younger with a LOT of hair, so I don't see the hair growth as impossible, especially given that we don't really know if the photo was taken August 5th.

The couple supposedly traveled to Chicago with Kyrian on 8/28, so 25 days after his birthday and 8 days after his mom last saw him.

Justice for Kyrian.

Am I correct in saying friends father who police want to speak with was in police custody not so long ago? Why is he no longer incarcerated? Bail?

because he was in custody on an unrelated burglary charge. he has never been charged w this so far.

Justice for Kyrian.

Am I correct in saying friends father who police want to speak with was in police custody not so long ago? Why is he no longer incarcerated? Bail?

The couple supposedly traveled to Chicago with Kyrian on 8/28, so 25 days after his birthday and 8 days after his mom last saw him.

Here's a thought....it had been weeks since SHE last saw him, maybe she doesn't even remember the length of his hair in real life at the time she dropped him off?! Sometimes when I picture my kids, I picture them with hair from favorite pics on Facebook, the youngest especially. I feel like anything is possible with Lanisha. She might have just been a little foggy on this detail.

im not sure how fast hair of that texture grows, but I do know my 2 year old got a fade about 3 weeks ago at a 2 on the sides and 3 on top and he has regular short hair now. he is Hispanic with straight fine hair.

There's also the question of who did the twisties. Are they easier to keep, would Danyelle have done them? If she has nothing to do with it, then why not say so? Even if someone else did it and it looked like that while he was at K and D's home, why wouldn't she have said something? She seems to have been quite open with the media after breaking up with K.

she might or might not have anything to do w it, but im betting she may have twisted his hair if he was present in her home. her own child was said to have similar hair style.

There's also the question of who did the twisties. Are they easier to keep, would Danyelle have done them? If she has nothing to do with it, then why not say so? Even if someone else did it and it looked like that while he was at K and D's home, why wouldn't she have said something? She seems to have been quite open with the media after breaking up with K.

There were other kids in the home correct? Maybe one of the kids did them. To be honest my niece is half aftican american and she has hair like that. We have all learned how to twist and braid her hair, that is the only way it will stay. Its long and straight now, but when she was younger it was twisting all the time. Now its only at certain times. But i know that kids older ones learn so they can with younger ones. Makes it easier. My sister in law said her aunts and uncles had to sit one in front of the other twisting and braiding a younger siblings hair. It made it go faster and taught the younger ones etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Lol, the article is odd.

Maybe they want to distance themselves from the investigation so they don't get calls about the case? Don't call us, call them? We found out about a POI via twitter...

But, things are going to happen soon...I guess?

Aww. So it was little Kyrian who was chopped into pieces and thrown in the Chicago lagoon and of course, none of the adults in his life have any idea how this happened. One thing I can help them all with is this: no strange couple took Kyrian from the house where his mom dumped him off only to then chop him to bits and dump his body in Chicago.

Kyrian's case has always seemed so secretive. There was never really any info sought, at least in the public eye, on Ky's last whereabouts. Like, Hey...did anyone see this cute little boy with KH and DF between the dates of 8-18- 9-5? Can they not ask through the media because they weren't named suspects or POI's? And now there is a POI who they want to question and they don't seem to know exactly where he is but still don't ask the public for help in finding him. I also don't understand no one being charged with child neglect or endangerment on something to hold them in jail so they don't go on the run. A 2 yr old was missing and now dead and you mean to tell me that there isn't any charges LE could come up with to hold certain people in jail until they had enough to charge them with Ky's death??

Kyrian's case has always seemed so secretive. There was never really any info sought, at least in the public eye, on Ky's last whereabouts. Like, Hey...did anyone see this cute little boy with KH and DF between the dates of 8-18- 9-5? Can they not ask through the media because they weren't named suspects or POI's? And now there is a POI who they want to question and they don't seem to know exactly where he is but still don't ask the public for help in finding him. I also don't understand no one being charged with child neglect or endangerment on something to hold them in jail so they don't go on the run. A 2 yr old was missing and now dead and you mean to tell me that there isn't any charges LE could come up with to hold certain people in jail until they had enough to charge them with Ky's death??

I couldn't agree more!

As for that odd article quoting the Rockford PD let's remember that the POI is alleged to have TIES to Rockford but that does not mean the POI lives there or is thought to be in Rockford.

Chicago PD is in charge of the investigation and although RPD gets updates, unless the POI is in the jurisdiction of RPD there is no reason to involve them in searching for or arresting the POI for CPD. Also, since CPD is in charge of the investigation, RPD is not authorized to make any statements regarding suspects, POIs, etc. They can't release info - only CPD can. So, it is nothing to be concerned over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard