KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i have a question i hope someone can awnser to help me...this guy that is arrested is this the same guy that gave the really odd interview....and well actually weather it is or not him i was wondering if someone can tell me where abouts i can see this interview that everyone is talking about .please N thank you....

Full Video Interview of Timothy Madden with Transcript

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572992/transcript-murder-suspect-timothy-madden-speaks-to-wdrb-news

MIEURE: I’ll go ahead and have you say and spell your name – first and last.

MADDEN: Timothy Madden. T-I-M-O-T-H-Y. M-A-D-D-E-N.

MIEURE: Okay, Timothy. What do you have to say about the charges you’re facing?

MADDEN: It’s all bogus. I’m a very innocent man. They can ask anybody that knows me.

MIEURE: Why did they connect you to this murder?

MADDEN: Small-town gossip. They said I fit the suspect.

MIEURE: Do you know what that was?

MADDEN: Six foot tall. Brown coat. Long beard. Pretty much that’s all I knew about it. But then I knew they found the little girl’s body later on that night and then locked the ballgame down.

MIEURE: Do you know the Doolin family?

MADDEN: Yes. I know I went to school with him.

MIEURE: You went to school with her dad?

MADDEN: With her daddy, yes.

MIEURE: Okay. How well did you know them? Are you a family friend?

MADDEN: Yeah. I mean, yeah, I was friends with him all through school. And then we ran around together there after school for a while. And then my little daughter, she plays cheerleading with her – with the little girl.

MIEURE: If you’re innocent, why would someone accuse you of this?

MADDEN: I have no idea. I have no idea.

MIEURE: You’re from Scottsville?

MADDEN: Yes.

MIEURE: Okay. Were you at the game that night?

MADDEN: Yup. I was at the game. My son was playing football, and my little daughter was there with us too.

MIEURE: Hm. So now what? I mean, you’re in jail—

MADDEN: I’m in jail, yeah, but I still am innocent. So we’ll figure a way out of it.

MIEURE: How are you going to do that?

MADDEN: I’ll have a lawyer, I reckon, the only way. Because I have nothing to hide. I’ve cooperated every way that they wanted me to cooperate.

MIEURE: Hm. What types of rumors were going around that—

MADDEN: Oh, it’s all over Topix. And then when I do get out of here, I will sue KSP and everybody else that’s slandering my name.

MIEURE: Do you have any bad blood with the Doolin family?

MADDEN: No. Not at all.

MIEURE: What’s your relationship like with her dad?

MADDEN: Good.

MIEURE: Have you talked to him at all today?

MADDEN: Nope.

MIEURE: What do you want to say to them?

MADDEN: I’m sorry for your loss. I feel sorry for them, but it wasn’t me.

MIEURE: What do you want to say to the public?

MADDEN: Well, if they find the right person, I will come out and I will, like I said, sue everybody that’s slandering my name and put me where I am at today. Because I am innocent – [INAUDIBLE] know I am. And everybody knows me, knows I am.

MIEURE: Tell me -- walk me through the day today, from – I mean, they arrested you around 11:30 this morning. Did they just show up at your house—

MADDEN: I have no idea. I don’t [INAUDIBLE] time it was. But I seen ‘em driving up and down the road, and I seen this truck driving up and down the road. And it kept circling in the driveway, backing out, going up and down the road, and we’s up at my father-in-law’s house. And then he…and I told him, I said, ‘There’s that truck still up there at the end of the road.’ So he went up there to talk to them and he just waited up there and waited up there, so I figured I would go up there and see what was going on, so I walked up there and got about halfway up there, and they got out of the truck and came down there and said I had a warrant for my arrest.

MIEURE: How did they get a warrant signed in the first place?

MADDEN: They say they got evidence, but…

MIEURE: What type of evidence do they have against you?

MADDEN: I don’t know. I don’t know. I’ve not seen it.

MIEURE: Did they tell you?

MADDEN: [NODS NO]

MIEURE: Had they questioned you at all before your arrest?

MADDEN: Oh yeah, several times. Interrogated me, like three or four times. Polygraph. I give ‘em my clothes that night. I think – yeah, they did mention I had blood on my clothes or something, but because I rubbed against a fence – like I said, rubbed against a trash can. That’s the only thing I know where I’d get blood from, but it wasn’t me.

MIEURE: Is there any DNA evidence that they’ve—

MADDEN: No.

MIEURE: Did they said if—

MADDEN: I don’t -- If it is, it ain’t mine, you know, so—

MIEURE: Okay.

MADDEN: So maybe it will work out, because I’m an innocent man. I shouldn’t be here.

MIEURE: What’s your family thinking right now?

MADDEN: Oh, I have no idea. I’ve not seen then since they put me in the car. I’m sure they’re terrified and upset.

MIEURE: Okay. Anything else you want to say to anyone?

MADDEN: Nope. Just tell my kids I love them. Daddy will be alright.

MIEURE: So you have kids about the same age as the Doolin kids?

MADDEN: Well, I’ve got – one of them is. I’ve got, scattered out from 20 years old to…he’ll be a four-month-old the 25th.

MIEURE: How are you going to claim your evidence besides…I mean, if you were there that night, is there anyone that will—

MADDEN: Oh yeah, there were several people there. I’ve got all kinds of people to verify that I was there, you know, and seen me. I even took pictures on my phone to prove I was there, you know, to send to my ex-wife because she wasn’t there, and she wanted to see Blake playing football. So, I mean, I’ve got – I believe I’ll be okay.

MIEURE: Did they ask you questions about, like, you know, ‘Were you in the bleachers when Gabbi went missing?’ and things like that?

MADDEN: Oh yeah. Several times.

MIEURE: And what’s your – what are you claiming?

MADDEN: Last time I seen her, I was we was – I was – sitting on the side of the [INAUDIBLE], like I always, watching the…smoking a cigarette. And she walked by. And the other two girls came acro – through there first…I don’t know…a minute before. And then she came over there looking around, and I said, ‘Well, they want that way.’ And that was the last time I saw her.

MIEURE: And people were searching at that point?

MADDEN: No. [INAUDIBLE] And then nobody started searching for – I don’t know – 30 or 45 minutes, I guess.

MIEURE: So you saw her go by, back toward –

MADDEN: Well, she came in front of the bleachers to the back of the bleachers. [LONG PAUSE, AS MICROPHONE IS ADJUSTED.] And that’s all I know.

MIEURE: Okay. I guess, just, if you want to summarize: Why are you so confident that you’re innocent?

MADDEN: Because I know I am. I’ve done nothing wrong.

MIEURE: And you’re confident police won’t find any DNA evidence against you?

MIEURE: Who do you think did it?

MADDEN: I have no clue.

MIEURE: What do you want to say to that person?

MADDEN: [LAUGHS.] Bad individual out there.

MIEURE: I mean, if someone came—

MADDEN: He’s crazy.

MIEURE: --if someone came forward, that could mean your freedom.

MADDEN: Right.

MIEURE: Do you have anything you want to say to them?

MADDEN: Well, they need to. Because I know it wasn’t me. And my family knows it ain’t me. And everybody in Scottsville knows it me. If they know me, anyway, you know.

MIEURE: Why are people pointing fingers?

MADDEN: I have no idea. I guess ‘cause KSP started the rumors…

MIEURE: Okay, anything—

MADDEN: Because when they showed up at the house, they brought the news cameras with them, so [INAUDIBLE] that’s how it all started.

MIEURE: Huh.

MADDEN: But I ain’t got nothing else to say.

MIEURE: Okay. Alright. Thank you.

PHOTOJOURNALIST JEFF GORDON: Have you been arrested before?

MADDEN: Years ago.

GORDON: On what?

MADDEN: Cold checks. Traffic tickets.

MIEURE: Just misdemeanors?

MADDEN: Yes.

GORDON: Are you a sex offender?

MIEURE: Thanks for your time. We appreciate it.

**INTERVIEW ENDS**

Here you go ;)

Why is anyone on here questioning his guilt? LE says they have a DNA match!
Seems like it should be fairly easy to understand why they arrested him. DNA, he placed himself at the event, he knows the family, and he was sitting near them. He even mentioned he could have been the last to see her go behind the bleachers. All of the above puts him on the fast track as the #1 suspect.

Well on "T," but someone posted that everyone was locked into the school gym. I wonder at what point that happened. Did TM slip away, before LE was called, and everyone was locked up. I live here and this is the first time I heard everyone was locked in. I thought they were ALL searching. Makes sense though, not to let anyone leave and what better way than to lock then all in.

Well on "T," but someone posted that everyone was locked into the school gym. I wonder at what point that happened. Did TM slip away, before LE was called, and everyone was locked up. I live here and this is the first time I heard everyone was locked in. I thought they were ALL searching. Makes sense though, not to let anyone leave and what better way than to lock then all in.

I would think that if everyone was confined to the gym, it would have been after her body was found, but I don't really know if they were confined or not. I also think that they would have stopped anyone from exiting the parking lot.

My daughter, now 19, had a friend who lived a few blocks away. I let her go over to her house; the friend's dad was on Borough Council. My daughter came home and told me how her friend picked up a gun from the counter and said "Dad you left your gun out again."

Speaking for me and me only, I would not have let my daughter go back -- If I could see later that the gun/s were/was secured in a safe, I might re-consider.

Why is anyone on here questioning his guilt? LE says they have a DNA match!

I don't think DNA alone would get the DA to prosecute. There would have to be corroborating evidence, IMO. That's probably why it's an ongoing investigation.

Depends what kind of DNA, IMO. If it's semen, it's a slam-dunk.

Well from his interview. He didn't touch her. He just told her which way her friends went. So the dna alone is really damming at the moment. Plus he knew when the search started. But he says he heard she was found later on that night. Which means he left before the police were called since he was home 10 minutes or so after the police arrived to the field which was probably within 5 minutes of the 3rd announcement. But he never mentions grabbing his kids and saying come on.

Or telling anyone that he last seen her looking for 2 girls over there. So he definitely high tailed it on out of there even though the game would have carried on if they didn't decide to stop the game 5 minutes before the cops arrived to the field. Jmo

Well wouldn't he have had to be dripping wet and covered in mud?? I would think that would be enough. I wonder how he explained that!

Or did he just throw her in the creek? SMH. We have heard "in the creek" and "near the creek." Which?

He drowned Gabbi, so I don't see how he could have avoided at least some very wet mud, in order to get her in deep enough water to kill her.

I don't think DNA alone would get the DA to prosecute. There would have to be corroborating evidence, IMO. That's probably why it's an ongoing investigation.

I thought they would...Won't they send a perp's DNA though a data-base to see if they match to any unsolved crimes and then re-open old cold cases if there is a match?

I thought they would...Won't they send a perp's DNA though a data-base to see if they match to any unsolved crimes and then re-open old cold cases if there is a match?

Yes, it's done all the time. But more than DNA is needed.

I'm not trying to be gruesome....But I just don't see how he got this child all the way back to that pond, did what he did to her, and without help... Little girls can scream. Her mother said Gabbi was loud...He took her 400ft. away in the dark, with hundreds of people there. In order to do what he did to this child...Wouldn't someone have had to help hold her down and cover her mouth? It's not like he was somewhere where she wouldn't be heard. She would have been, if she had screamed at the top of her lungs...How did he keep this child quiet as he took her into the darkness, to that wooded creek area? She would have been difficult to keep quiet and hold, if she were kicking and screaming. Think a toddler, that is throwing a tantrum and this was a 7 year old child...I think he must have had help. Also...the time frame for this crime is so short. He wouldn't have had much time to do all he did to her and in that place, if Gabbi was fighting with him.

I'll say again: If he did this horror by himself, then IMO he would have had to disable her right away. Of course, then he would have had to carry her, I guess. Maybe the two of them were somewhere that could not be seen by any kids or adults standing around in the area between the bleachers and the BBall field and the creek. I hope to hear from LE how they think he was able to do this....

(Surely his little girl was not with them -- I just can't think that way...)

I don't think so. Of course, it's just my opinion.

I'm curious as to why you see it that way. (I'm not meaning that in a snarky way!) I tend to think with a jury sitting on a child murder case, there is no way to explain semen away. I suppose he could say he "just" brutally raped her, and someone else murdered her. But I honestly don't think anyone would buy that.

He drowned Gabbi, so I don't see how he could have avoided at least some very wet mud, in order to get her in deep enough water to kill her.

Maybe he strangled her until she was unconscious, then threw her into the creek, where she drowned :(

I have finally caught up.
I don't know. I don't think he did it. It just doesn't fit. Maybe it's just me. I don't see him good for it. Hmmmm
The reason he took pics is because his ex wife was not there and he was sending the pics to her. It's in the interview.
I'm gonna wait it out. Something tells me there's a whole lot to this case that isn't known. Again maybe it's my hard head that doesn't get it.
I feel the same. And I don't know why. Its not cause he is screaming he is innocent either. I want to believe it was him but idk maybe it's just cause how fast it all unfolded and how fast the DNA was matched up. If he didn't do it how would his DNA be on her? Or maybe its not that I think he didn't do it as much as I think someone els was involved as well. Idk I'll just wait... Follow along...and see what unfolds.

Its all super tragic not only did a family forever lose there little girl, sister, and so much more. But the killers kids lost a father and are the ones left to face society. The very same small society that their father wronged in a big way. How do you ever get passed that? If I was his wife I'd leave his butt in the dust and get my kids out of that area.

I'm curious as to why you see it that way. (I'm not meaning that in a snarky way!) I tend to think with a jury sitting on a child murder case, there is no way to explain semen away. I suppose he could say he "just" brutally raped her, and someone else murdered her. But I honestly don't think anyone would buy that.

It's not like I just came up with this as a thought. I would be interested to see a case that was brought to trial with only DNA as evidence. I'm not talking about what a jury would decide. I'm talking about corroborating evidence that, along with the DNA, proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant committed the crime/s he/she is charged with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500