WA WA - Deanne Hastings, 35, Spokane, 4 Nov 2015

I wonder what the link is between those people and her? Were any of her cards stolen?

I wonder what the link is between those people and her? Were any of her cards stolen?

I was wondering the same thing... Glad the case is getting some attention. It was very quiet for awhile.

Am sorry you are not safe and warm with family today Deanne, You are not forgotten.

Does anyone local know which store the video could be from? Is it a Target? I'm not familiar with the area that she was last seen, so for the locals, any ideas?

Where are you Deanne? This case is highly confusing! And before I violate TOS, I'll just say that the time line makes my bs meter jump!

Okay I'm trying to get these date straight.
11/3/2015 She had her first day of beauty school
11/4/2015 She was seen on video at Trading Company Store off of Highway 195 at noon.

I'm confused on the Tuesday that her BF found her car. Could it be possible it was the following Tuesday? The news here updated their story Nov. 9 which was a Tuesday so they could have updated it later that night around 11pm news. Also. I am hearing something about she left a note? Wasn't she supposed to be at beauty school that day so why was she at the store and not in school? I wonder where her home is and how far it is from the Trading Company Store. Could she have possibly been walking there on foot? Also, could she have locked herself out of her car with her things inside? I also wonder if they were on the same cell phone plan. He could get her tracking GPS info from the cell phone company if he was the account holder and found her car. If she has had personal problems before, I can see where her friends and loved ones but think they would look around for her or wait for her to show up and when she didn't show up her BF tried to find her.

Also here is a image of her missing person flyer and it has his phone # on it. [video=twitter;665269830879199232]https://twitter.com/kxly920/status/665269830879199232[/video]

So I read her missing FB page and it seems that this post brings A LOT to light here! This is from that page.

Because there are so many people worried, I am going to include all that is known and unknown.
The day she went missing, was not just from her class, she did return home after class -and left a note to her boyfriend: She told him she had ..a good day and was off to the grocery store.
She later ended up at a bar and went home with a fella from there, he has since came forward and said she left her keys the next morning in his car, when he dropped her off at the grocery store. Those keys have been returned to her boyfriend.
I don't believe that any progress is going to be made in locating her whereabouts if we are not honest about the timeline. Indeed..the last time she was seen, was by law enforcement that 'morning' when she was reported to be acting strange in front of that same grocery store. Law enforcement was dispatched and spoke with her 'the day after she went missing'. They did not detain her. She was last seen leaving the grocery store parking lot 'on foot' inebriated.
A day or so later her card was used by those listed in the previous video released. IF you have seen her, please call law enforcement immediately. So, that an accurate time line 'after she left the grocery store location' can be established.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingDea...552126146925/1711176732451131/?type=3&theater

Just saying there is always a joke about when couples share a FB page that one of them lost their FB privileges because of trust. People joke about it but in this case that might be true. IMO.

its been nearly a month since she was last seen how far could she have gotten without her purse and cell phone? This is a strange one

So I read her missing FB page and it seems that this post brings A LOT to light here! This is from that page.

Because there are so many people worried, I am going to include all that is known and unknown.
The day she went missing, was not just from her class, she did return home after class -and left a note to her boyfriend: She told him she had ..a good day and was off to the grocery store.
She later ended up at a bar and went home with a fella from there, he has since came forward and said she left her keys the next morning in his car, when he dropped her off at the grocery store. Those keys have been returned to her boyfriend.
I don't believe that any progress is going to be made in locating her whereabouts if we are not honest about the timeline. Indeed..the last time she was seen, was by law enforcement that 'morning' when she was reported to be acting strange in front of that same grocery store. Law enforcement was dispatched and spoke with her 'the day after she went missing'. They did not detain her. She was last seen leaving the grocery store parking lot 'on foot' inebriated.
A day or so later her card was used by those listed in the previous video released. IF you have seen her, please call law enforcement immediately. So, that an accurate time line 'after she left the grocery store location' can be established.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingDea...552126146925/1711176732451131/?type=3&theater

All that info sounds like this is not going to end well.
She was last seen inebriated in front of the grocery store and then a day or so later her card was used by the people in the video?? So I guess all she had with her was a credit/debit card from when she was out at the bar the night before she went missing, since her purse and wallet and phone was still in her car. Did those people attack her and steal her card and leave her somewhere? Do those people still have her?
No scenario is good, if you ask me. So sad.

All of this new info (at a bar, seen by police, etc.)... has any of this been verified by LE, or is this just info straight from whoever is admin'ing the FB page?

All that info sounds like this is not going to end well.
She was last seen inebriated in front of the grocery store and then a day or so later her card was used by the people in the video?? So I guess all she had with her was a credit/debit card from when she was out at the bar the night before she went missing, since her purse and wallet and phone was still in her car. Did those people attack her and steal her card and leave her somewhere? Do those people still have her?
No scenario is good, if you ask me. So sad.

Good points on this Info - if all this is verified the police surley should be looking at who is using her card could hold key has to what has happened to Deanne I would think that abducting someone for their credit card is abit far fetched! although I would not rule anything out as nobody knows why she has disappeared so far if foul play has taken place over a credit card then that is really sad scenario we could have here - but I hope she turns up somewhere alive

I wonder if she was caught on video talking with these people.
Now that we know they used her card, I am wondering if she knew them or if they took advantage of her state of mind at the time.

Does anyone local know which store the video could be from? Is it a Target? I'm not familiar with the area that she was last seen, so for the locals, any ideas?

I am very familiar with the area and go there often for shopping etc. Spokane has about 200,000 people (give or take) but if you incorporate surrounding areas, about half a million. Many people drive into Spokane to shop from all over NE WA and sometimes Idaho. If I am not mistaken, I believe that the store the people are pictured in, is Winco, a grocery store. The store colors are red and black and it looks like a cashier wearing red shirt, black pants in the photo. Which means she was all over during the last few days. She was at Trading Co. and downtown. Winco has two locations in Spokane, far north and in the Valley which is east of downtown. Wonder which location it was? There was another young lady who also had problems with drugs in her past. She ended up in Coeur d' Alene lake and police are saying her death is suspicious. She is also from Spokane. Wonder if it is related? Kind of strange. Spokane has it share of drug problems and related crimes.

Good points on this Info - if all this is verified the police surley should be looking at who is using her card could hold key has to what has happened to Deanne I would think that abducting someone for their credit card is abit far fetched! although I would not rule anything out as nobody knows why she has disappeared so far if foul play has taken place over a credit card then that is really sad scenario we could have here - but I hope she turns up somewhere alive
Especially if it was an ebt card, which was mentioned on the FB page for Deanne.

Especially if it was an ebt card, which was mentioned on the FB page for Deanne.

We don't know what her state of mind was at the time was she drinking? and got taken advantage of? but I'm struggling with the thought she just let these people use her card with her permission the more and more I'm thinking the more likely that they have either abducted her or foul play was involved here and it don't look good

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back