WA WA - Deanne Hastings, 35, Spokane, 4 Nov 2015

Where is her Mom and Dad? Siblings?.. This is too odd that no one but a boyfriend is reporting her missing?

RSBM

Mainly marking my spot. Have they taken a close look at the bf ?
Is he a poi ?
:moo:

DEFINITELY someone on her account that's not her...

And very apparent who that is.

Also very interesting those comments had been there DAYS with no reply.

Then under 2 hours after I mention and link that account someone's suddenly gotten into it and is posting there also...? :waitasec:

:notgood: Hinky. Just hinky. :silenced:

Agreed. Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Where is her Mom and Dad? Siblings?.. This is too odd that no one but a boyfriend is reporting her missing?

Based on Google+, so rumor, it looks like there might be family tension regarding custody of Deanne's children and some history there...

Strange that it seems ALL the media has come from the same one source KHQ.

No one else appears to have picked it up at all.

I guess that may explain why we're hearing so little - it's not getting out much even locally.

Something about GGD fiancé that appears just not too concerned or even caring...I see nothing in his demeanor that shows any urgency. Just because she has gone missing before doesn't mean what the heck...I see no searches, no family, no LE involvement? Just the news story and this guy. I am south of Spokane...sharing info.

All of this is just bizarre, nothing from what is out there makes any logical sense.
If her car was found Tuesday, how did she get to the Trading store on Wednesday?
Even if there is contention in the family, where is the outrage for the children?
I seriously fear for this young woman.

I'm a little confused about this one. From what I'm reading:

She was at the Glen Dow Beauty Academy on Tuesday 11/2
Boyfriend finds her car at the parking lot across the street from the Knitting Company on Sprague on Tuesday 11/2 with her purse and cell inside.
(why was he tracking down her car? Had he even reported her missing yet? what time did she leave Glen Dow? What time did he find her car?)
She's seen on security cams the next day Wednesday 11/3 at the Latah Trading Post.
(if she didn't take any clothes as BF states, was she wearing the same clothing as the day before?)

For that matter, what WAS she wearing the last time she was seen in person by anyone?
Have any of her friends mentioned seeing her or talking to her in any way, since 11/2?

I can't find any other news source reporting on this. Very strange.

If she is missing, and if her car was found by her fiance, and he looked in and saw her purse and phone. Why did he not call the police and have them process that car. He TOOK it home....Valuable evidence could not be destroyed in that car, are the police even looking? IMHO

I'm confused too. Did he find the car on 11/2 or 11/10? In the video linked above, the reporter says "her car sat here for days" before the bf came to get it.

Edited to add: It must have been 11/2 because the original article came out on 11/9. But then I don't understand the reporter saying her car sat there for days.

If she is missing, and if her car was found by her fiance, and he looked in and saw her purse and phone. Why did he not call the police and have them process that car. He TOOK it home....Valuable evidence could not be destroyed in that car, are the police even looking? IMHO

Exactly my question! My bs meter is jumping!

I'm confused too. Did he find the car on 11/2 or 11/10? In the video linked above, the reporter says "her car sat here for days" before the bf came to get it.

Edited to add: It must have been 11/2 because the original article came out on 11/9. But then I don't understand the reporter saying her car sat there for days.

I didn't understand that either! How could it have been there for "days" ...JMO but I think the reporter misreported this. There's no way it was there for days with the time line.

The answer to that could that not everyone thinks like us (ie sees potential crime scenes). From reading up about Deanne it sounds like she's had a number of problems in the past, maybe she's just fallen off the wagon again?

The answer to that could that not everyone thinks like us (ie sees potential crime scenes). From reading up about Deanne it sounds like she's had a number of problems in the past, maybe she's just fallen off the wagon again?

I would generally think the same thing, except that she left her phone, car, and purse behind. One thing that drug addicts would usually never leave behind is anything they can pawn/trade/sell for drug money. Unless she has someone "taking care" of her, so to speak. :sick:

Even if she fell off the wagon don't you think she take her purse? I wonder if her wallet was still in the purse?

Yes, this is the weirdest thing. I have the feeling that even though we are not hearing much, LE is watching this bf/fiance and it won't surprise me if there is a "sudden arrest."

jmo

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, the timeline has been confusing. She went to class on Tuesday. Her fiance found the car Tuesday night parked across from the club "The Knitting Factory" which apparently isn't a yarn store. Did he take the car home Tuesday? She wasn't really even "missing" at that point except maybe hadn't come home for dinner? How did he know she hadn't gone out with friends and wouldn't be coming back later that night or the next morning to get her car? She didn't show up at school on Wednesday, but was seen on video in a store, correct?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back