Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so too, really looking forward to seeing better copies of them. Do you think someone who gets the Kindle version can post the digital pics here or is that a no-no?

I hope they can, as long as credit is given I don't see why not.

I am too. Disappointed and surprised, though I well remember Sky Hughes eviscerating JM for his PP2 close.

And Tanisha was critical about how he handled the autopsy photos? I didn't catch that if it was on the show. I just heard her say it was incredibly difficult sitting in the courtroom having to see them. Of course.

She said that JM hadn't forewarned the family that he would show the autopsy photos that day in court.

Overall a pretty disappointing Dr Phil show IMO.

Is it sweeps week or something? Why else would they allow that rapper to get any airtime at all?

Shameful really, and so disrespectful to Travis's memory. IMO

That was JVM's opinion, not JM's, or at least, he wasn't the one who said that on Dr. Phil.

He pretty much said on NG, that TA did not want to marry her. The Cancun trip may have played into it, but the bottom line is she was never going to be Mrs. Alexander.

She got me as well. I just hope she lets Juan actually talk. Grrrr

She just couldn't shut her mouth! :gaah:

Primetime exclusive: Jodi Arias prosecutor breaks his silence (with clip)

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-gr...rosecutor-juan-martinez-speaks-to-nancy-grace

-a comment made by a poster: (I agree with this poster 100%)

"Nancy Grace, Although I doubt that you will, I sincerely hope that you read this "comment". Your two main segments tonight were completely one sided and very annoying to watch. I knew that your style is as such and this is why I rarely watch your show. However, I did want to hear about the Va Tech murder, so, I powered through your show with a cringe. I will never make that mistake again and will just wait for the news on my online homepage. Specifically, my problem is this..... You never shut up! More specifically, you never let your "special guests" say anything. Mr Martinez could barely get a sentence in and he's on your side! I think that only once he got two sentences in. A miracle! In your next segment concerning the murder of Nicole Lovell, the same treatment was given to your three expert guests. I hope that these expert guests are somehow getting paid for their time. Hopefully a flat rate and not by the word they get to express. I'm not in a postion to be an expert guest, but if I were, I would refuse to be on your show."

He pretty much said on NG, that TA did not want to marry her. The Cancun trip may have played into it, but the bottom line is she was never going to be Mrs. Alexander.

I agree with JM that that was what it all boiled down to and after TA had made that clear, think back to when TA was seeing Lisa... that's when the planning initially started, got a boost with Mimi and then after JA screwed that up for him too and TA still didn't "see the light" but instead turned to a new interest(Brooke), all hell broke loose. A woman scorned and all that.

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-gr...rosecutor-juan-martinez-speaks-to-nancy-grace

"Nancy Grace, Although I doubt that you will, I sincerely hope that you read this "comment". Your two main segments tonight were completely one sided and very annoying to watch. I knew that your style is as such and this is why I rarely watch your show. However, I did want to hear about the Va Tech murder, so, I powered through your show with a cringe. I will never make that mistake again and will just wait for the news on my online homepage. Specifically, my problem is this..... You never shut up! More specifically, you never let your "special guests" say anything. Mr Martinez could barely get a sentence in and he's on your side! I think that only once he got two sentences in. A miracle! In your next segment concerning the murder of Nicole Lovell, the same treatment was given to your three expert guests. I hope that these expert guests are somehow getting paid for their time. Hopefully a flat rate and not by the word they get to express. I'm not in a postion to be an expert guest, but if I were, I would refuse to be on your show."

I agree as well. For the life of me nothing new really came out...I was upset over Dr Phil not giving him much time either.

I watched both programs, and I have to say that I was extremely disappointed that JM got so little air time on DP. He barely had time to deliver complete sentences, let alone discuss what's "new" in his book.

That rapper didn't belong on that show at all and its telling that he was cut off. Why in the world would DP put him on a show headlining JM???

Then, family and friends got to repeat what we heard at trial. While I understand Tanisha's bitterness about the sudden showing of the gory picture, this wasn't the time to bash JM. After all, he did get JA convicted and put in jail for the rest of her life.

ETA: At least Nancy read the book!

Finally, I was upset that DP had so much other JM bashing, mentioning more than once, including a voice over, the disapproval of some who felt he was overboard in his court behavior and disapproval about his writing a book at all. Notice JM did not get a chance to state his reasons for all of this.

I actually enjoyed the amount of time NG spent on JM. I could have done without all the pictures, singing JA, etc., etc. NG, in spite of her incessant interruptions, did manage to get a ton more information about what's in the book. In comparison to DP, NG did give him a good opportunity to explain why he questioned JA the way he did. He wasn't going to be her court jester or her dog on a leash.

Natch, I heart JM...

Nancy Grace link from my 'Twitter' account.
Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 35m35 minutes ago
WATCH | #JodiArias prosecutor breaks his silence http://fb.me/Qc9Escbp

I'm embarrassed to admit...but know you all would understand...that I had a 'salacious dream about JM today - so weird!

I'm not attracted to him physically, but for some reason, I was in my dream. My husband thought it very funny, and here I sit trying to do dream interpretations and hoping it's not because I've finally 'cracked'.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I agree as well. For the life of me nothing new really came out...I was upset over Dr Phil not giving him much time either.

I wonder how heavily edited that show was. It was pretty chopped up IMO.

That I agree with 100%

-----------
I just come in to say the same exact words! as it was I fell asleep and missed most of the first half. I wanted soooo to hear Juan and there goes flapping Lips!! I dont watch her anymore either so it is worse!! she is sickening!!! Dr. Phil had her beat by a mile and I don't even like him! She should take lessons from him on how to treat a guest. I am p*ssed , I waited for this piece of crap..Juan looked good, he tried God Bless him..:noooo:

This 2 thread thing on same topic for the moment is trying to my addled brain. :)

Has anyone asked Tricia if she has already or would consider trying to get JM to do one of her TrueCrime radio shows?

Where he could actually discuss whatever with people who know the basics, who care, and who have QUESTIONS for him?

I don't understand Juan telling NG that the 3rd gas can is the big secret he's been keeping for the last 4 years... Supposed to be the "untold story" no one ever knew according to his DP interview... Huh? That was in the trial, right? We've discussed it endlessly here on WS, right? Color me confused.

Does anyone know what time pre-orders will be released? Like, if ordered from Audible and given Feb 16th as delivery date, should I expect it to be delivered at midnight?

According to JA's fan site, JA says she was saying "cocc bloccer" (with that spelling) which is different than the sexual slur she was accused of... Ha ha. Of course. It's pronounced the same but spelled differently. Only JA could come up with that story.

According to JA's fan site, JA says she was saying "cocc bloccer" (with that spelling) which is different than the sexual slur she was accused of... Ha ha. Of course. It's pronounced the same but spelled differently. Only JA could come up with that story.

:silly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member