Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 'cos all her photos are selfies..... Most people don't selfie their feet.

Another LOL.

Though in her case she might have made an exception, because every inch of her goddess being was worthy of worship, eh?

What is PA investigating?

It's a sealed secret, natch. What else? In this case I'm all for the secrecy because the AG has signalled he's really very serious about trying to hold.......well, someone involved with the trial accountable for......well, something. ;)

Thanks to kadoober, Val1 and geevee for your replies. To my surprise, the shutter button on this Sony is in fact raised above that part of the camera body. So whatever was happening with the camera (whether it was accidentally dropped and/or was being kicked around on the tile floor) I suppose then that the raised flash housing/cover only allowed the shutter button to fire sporadically (bypassing the focus step). But then I'd expect the resulting picture image(s) to be upside down and at a weird angle like the pic taken of the bathroom ceiling above the shower stall. But the accidental pic in the hallway looks level, not skewed. What was the third accidental pic of? At any rate, I guess the thing that has me baffled the most about the three accidental pics is they are all displayed in the same orientation as all the other pics taken off the camera card. If the accidental pics were actually taken "upside down" (and are skewed), my mind needs to see them that way (the way they were retrieved off the camera card) for me to fully comprehend the way I've been looking at them for the last three years. Any info on what the third accidental pic was taken of is appreciated. I don't seem to recall that one. Thanks.

81OlqZRBwpS._SX522_.jpg

Here you go, with my apologies.
http://www.kirknurmisbook.com/www/book1.txt

"I snapped out of my shock when I heard Ms. Arias' howling while
supposedly in the midst of an orgasm. I use the word howling because what
I heard reminded me of an old movie "Porky's." Some of you may know it
was a big hit in 1982 and it contained a scene in which two gym teachers
had sex and the female teacher whose nickname was "Lassie" howled so loud
that a gym full of students could hear her."

^Actual quote from the 'book'.
It's unreadable, IMO. I am browsing it with my jaw on my chest.

Is this a safe link or the one associated with JAII ?

One other thing, look at the "heel" of the 'foot', there's a shadow (looks very similar to the hair in the ceiling pic):

View attachment 89368

They had to have been in front of the overhead light to have the shadow there, placing them about here:

View attachment 89369

I had been trying to determine which light was responsible for that shadow, wouldn't the one just inside the bathroom make more sense, as well as the blood pooling we can see by the closet door? The only reason for her to be by his head at that point, imo, would be that she was trying to turn his body to pull into the shower(after having pulled him down the hallway by his feet) and possibly shoot him(judging by where the casing landed).

TAdragged3.jpg

Look at it rotated to the left, along the top, how flat it is and squared off:

View attachment 89367

Like a towel, not a foot. ;)

Totally agree it is some sort of shoe or sneaker or sandal underneath the sock.

She continues to surprise me the level of deviousness she went through. I mean who even thinks of that sort of thing. Total proof of much planning on her part.

Look at it rotated to the left, along the top, how flat it is and squared off:

View attachment 89367

Like a towel, not a foot. ;)

If you look really close I think I see a white line on the sneaker or shoe which goes from about the center bottom area of the foot and angles back upwards toward her pantleg on an angle.

So whatever type of shoe it is then it means there was a white stripe that runs diagonally in that area.

ETA: looking closer at the blown up image and the white marks may just be discollerations in the picture itself. So not sure it is anything. We can disregard my comment unless someone thinks those white marks are behind the sock.

Thanks to kadoober, Val1 and geevee for your replies. To my surprise, the shutter button on this Sony is in fact raised above that part of the camera body. So whatever was happening with the camera (whether it was accidentally dropped and/or was being kicked around on the tile floor) I suppose then that the raised flash housing/cover only allowed the shutter button to fire sporadically (bypassing the focus step). But then I'd expect the resulting picture image(s) to be upside down and at a weird angle like the pic taken of the bathroom ceiling above the shower stall. But the accidental pic in the hallway looks level, not skewed. What was the third accidental pic of? At any rate, I guess the thing that has me baffled the most about the three accidental pics is they are all displayed in the same orientation as all the other pics taken off the camera card. If the accidental pics were actually taken "upside down" (and are skewed), my mind needs to see them that way (the way they were retrieved off the camera card) for me to fully comprehend the way I've been looking at them for the last three years. Any info on what the third accidental pic was taken of is appreciated. I don't seem to recall that one. Thanks.

81OlqZRBwpS._SX522_.jpg

None of them look particularily level to me... plus we know from the Det. that they had oriented them(to what they believed was correct) before printing them. Here are all three from one of my previous posts:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-Attorney-Feb-2016&p=12366994#post12366994

Is this a safe link or the one associated with JAII ?

Oh gosh, I don't know. I was chatting with a friend about JM's book and she sent me the link.
I can say I have had no issues with the link, but where it came from I don't know.

If you look really close I think I see a white line on the sneaker or shoe which goes from about the center bottom area of the foot and angles back upwards toward her pantleg on an angle.

So whatever type of shoe it is then it means there was a white stripe that runs diagonally in that area.

ETA: looking closer at the blown up image and the white marks may just be discollerations in the picture itself. So not sure it is anything. We can disregard my comment unless someone thinks those white marks are behind the sock.

Lol if you google "airwalk shoes 2008" there's quite the variety to choose from... the only pics of her shoes I could find that might fit the bill is the one of her with the dog, allegedly taken sometime in April/May 2008 iirc.

JAdogCrop.jpg

Interesting, it seems she still had these same shoes for her first police interview... oh yea, note how much shorter her hair is than in her braid pics.

ShoesJuly2008.jpg

I thought he was very restrained in the book, didn't really criticize anyone except Arias.

I had been trying to determine which light was responsible for that shadow, wouldn't the one just inside the bathroom make more sense, as well as the blood pooling we can see by the closet door? The only reason for her to be by his head at that point, imo, would be that she was trying to turn his body to pull into the shower(after having pulled him down the hallway by his feet) and possibly shoot him(judging by where the casing landed).

View attachment 89370

Can somebody put up a screenshot of the originals of bathroom ceiling and floorshot we saw during trial AND in same post these new ones s.

TIA ?

None of them look particularily level to me... plus we know from the Det. that they had oriented them (to what they believed was correct) before printing them. Here are all three from one of my previous posts:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-Attorney-Feb-2016&p=12366994#post12366994

Thanks, Val1. Actually, to my untrained eye the only oddball pic of the three is the first one. The second and third pic look like the camera is oriented right side up and is level. But if these three images were manipulated in any way using a photo editing program such as Photoshop to conform to the orientation of all the other pictures known to be taken in the usual manner, then it's impossible to know how these three accidental images actually appear on the memory card. Maybe it wouldn't matter all that much, but that's what I want to see to try and make sense of them. Otherwise it's merely an exercise in futility to guess how these pics were taken accidentally. But thanks for posting the link to the three pics. I hadn't seen the third pic before. For comparison, I'd like to see the original, unedited version of that image as it appeared on the memory card. Other than a date and timestamp that may appear on a picture image, I wonder if there is any data info embedded in the photo that can be used to determine the actual orientation of the camera when a photo is taken (to mark the true top, bottom, left and right of the camera to the picture taken)? Maybe that sort of technology, if available, only exists on high-end equipment.

Thanks, Val1. Actually, to my untrained eye the only oddball pic of the three is the first one. The second and third pic look like the camera is oriented right side up and is level. But if these three images were manipulated in any way using a photo editing program such as Photoshop to conform to the orientation of all the other pictures known to be taken in the usual manner, then it's impossible to know how these three accidental images actually appear on the memory card. Maybe it wouldn't matter all that much, but that's what I want to see to try and make sense of them. Otherwise it's merely an exercise in futility to guess how these pics were taken accidentally. But thanks for posting the link to the three pics. I hadn't seen the third pic before. For comparison, I'd like to see the original, unedited version of that image as it appeared on the memory card. Other than a date and timestamp that may appear on a picture image, I wonder if there is any data info embedded in the photo that can be used to determine the actual orientation of the camera when a photo is taken (to mark the true top, bottom, left and right of the camera to the picture taken)? Maybe that sort of technology, if available, only exists on high-end equipment.

I was asking the same... see my comments on this pic:

TAshower4525.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPM8QrDHXkU

Oh gosh, I don't know. I was chatting with a friend about JM's book and she sent me the link.
I can say I have had no issues with the link, but where it came from I don't know.

Thanks for reply.

JAII transcribed Nurmi's entire book- a flagrant violation of copyright law, obviously, then posted a link to it on a separate site. There were lots of warnings posted all over SM that the site was booby trapped with malware or other nasties.

My new laptop was destroyed a little while ago, I'm waiting for its replacement and just don't want to blow up another puter..

Can somebody put up a screenshot of the originals of bathroom ceiling and floorshot we saw during trial AND in same post these new ones s.

TIA ?

These are the same pics, just clearer images from JM's book.

Just checked. Beware that link! I just checked and it is definitely the one set up by JAII.

View attachment 89370

I had earlier thought he was closer to the inside the bathroom area but with the clearer pic of his foot, the linen closet door is wide open and his foot is a bit south of it, the hallway is about 12 feet long and he's something under 6 foot (5'9" or so?), so it should put his head about the middle of the hallway, just north of the the overhead light, casting that shadow of (what I think is) her hair down onto her pant leg. Your font on the pic is too tiny to read without me saving the pic and blowing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member