TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't link it then don't bring it up for discussion. I don't do Facebook so I can't understand what the point of your post about this alleged illness.
I believe he mentions he has been ill for more than 6 months in his initial interview as well. He has not kept this fact secret.

We can discuss his fb. He was in some type of pain. I never saw what type. And that a new dr. Had made it better.

Yes Thank You Mimi. Could you do one more thing for me please? Put notes on or just post re:your hand drawn pic, the relation of the highway to the pic? Thanks again for your diligence! All the cam angles makin me dizzy! It looks to me like main auditorium/sanctuary is facing creek out back? Is this correct?

There are some awesome map and diagram makers here at WS. My hen scratch was trying to visualize what I was thinking was where. I feel pretty confident at moment of placement but that only going by looking at pictures and locations of certain landmarks within. I revised my hen scratch and also did screen shot of google earth and labeled it. Hope it helps some. Dont get me to try tell you NORTH /SOUTH/EAST/WEST DIRECTIONS LOL

My vision creekside church layout.jpg

CREEKSIDE CHURCH GOOGLE.jpg

He had an ulcer in past and almost died in his living room due to blood pressure. Plus he has had spinal probs and a minor surgery right begore MB death (all on BB FB). BB has said he had been sick and in pain alot over last couple years.

Thanks for clearing that up.

There are some awesome map and diagram makers here at WS. My hen scratch was trying to visualize what I was thinking was where. I feel pretty confident at moment of placement but that only going by looking at pictures and locations of certain landmarks within. I revised my hen scratch and also did screen shot of google earth and labeled it. Hope it helps some. Dont get me to try tell you NORTH /SOUTH/EAST/WEST DIRECTIONS LOL

View attachment 93306

View attachment 93307
Thanx Mimi!!! Preciate ya! This helps us all get a better idea of perp's stalkings.

Ummm so why is the Arlington police department now assisting?

LOL It a nice way of the MPD to tell the MEDIA ...Ya aint getting no new news this weekend leave us alone. And hearing that maybe the Murder Suspect will also let their guard down. LOL No way the investigation going on hold ;) But oh that good to know about the new agency :silly:

is it possible to sharpen these videos so that more detail can be seen? Surely it is possible, but i dont know.
Do any of you sleuthers know? Also, how much better are they likely to get?

I hope investigators have a good shot of part of the killer's face. At least the eye area.
And, exactly what kind of helmet that is. If this is possible they probably just collecting more evidence and waiting for lab results to make an arrest.

View attachment 93306

View attachment 93307

Arkansas, What do you mean by "Perp enters this room fm hall"? Is that the very beginning of the footage or something else?

And I'm bad with directions too! ;). Obviously.

Arkansasmimi - Thank you very much. I also learned that trying to quote you, the tiny pictures become HUGE. Best layout explanation and drawing. :thumbup:

lol I knew that clicking on them made bigger but I couldnt figure out how they came up big on quotes. Learned something. Thanks and your welcome. We all here to try understand together.

We can discuss his fb. He was in some type of pain. I never saw what type. And that a new dr. Had made it better.

I see there is quite a bit of input on the WFAA-TV FB post comments from locals regarding the shirts. That did seem like an attention seeking move as well as mentioning his illness. The focus I would think should have been Missy.

I think that Brandon has a child from a previous relationship. That's not unusual or troubling to me.
Can you please post a link to where it says he has a child from his previous relationship? I haven't seen this anywhere.

I think that Brandon has a child from a previous relationship. That's not unusual or troubling to me.

It's not unusual...but can be a stressor in a marriage ...baby momma's are always difficult and can make a wife wunder off ...and find flames which can lead to fights ;)

Found a very interesting YouTube video a young man made that thoroughly goes over all the details and his thoughts on the case. Guess I can't link it but if you Google maybe you can find it.

Title of the video?

Okay, a couple of things after looking at your map and watching the footage:

Your map is INCREDIBLY helpful. I had the perp on three different hallways during the footage before and that wasn't the case using your map. He/she stays right around the awning entrance area. (ETA: Except towards the beginning, you do seem him coming down the hallway towards the bulletin board and that is from the kitchen side/opposite to the awning side.) It's chilling to watch with the map and your mind starts really going a million miles an hour trying to figure out what he/she was doing there. This helps so much, thank you for all of your hard work!

Tip for everyone that watches the footage using the map: Pause a lot the first time you watch.....and maybe the second time too. Consult the map constantly. Make sure you stop and think about where the cameras are because otherwise your directions will get messed up. Use the accordian looking door as a reference. Then watch a couple more times until you really understand where the perp was in the building.

I am still not clear on where the perp was at the end of the footage. Hence my next question! ;)

Do you think Room 12 would be on that same hallway (where he/she entered in the first scene of the footage?) Or, do you think it would be on the other side of the building? I just wonder how the doors are numbered. It doesn't look like there's enough room for Room 12 on your map for it to be on the side of the building with the kitchen. Any ideas about where it might be? Just wondering....I can absolutely research it if you aren't sure and are completely exhausted. :)

I am not sure on where other rooms are. I cant say for fact that room numbers are correct on my diagram. I got room 8 as the room number by the kitchen with an interior door , because it was decorated like a coconut tree and another photo for same VBS had sign outside saying Coconut Cafe room 8... Thus my number 8. My room 6, I got only because one donation thing said Room 6 next to the Kitchen.

NOW I have no idea where this ROOM #2 is .... or that room that Suspect coming OUT of ... DOOR OPENS OUT INTO HALLWAY... People think it says 12, not able to make it out personally. I also do not know what is on the front part of the building. Just from the enormous size of the Sanctuary/Auditorium, they also have dividers in there maybe make shift rooms. They use it for multiple purposes (a lot of churches do that now. Don't see church pews much anymore except in older sanctuaries.)

REMEMBER the videos are most likely from different sections of the 30 some odd mins they have and dude was allegedly all over building. Without time stamp video cant tell when was where.

Respectfully bolded, not fussing... Reminder: Only one I have seen was at 358 (when was actually after he tried to pry open that door across from accordian doors Holy GROUND) MPD said first sighting was at 350 so that was 8 min prior we dont know about * prev I was looking at wrong thought he just came in at 358 but I was incorrect. . could be any of this ... WE are only getting to see what we see because of the Gait and mannerism of the perp. JMHO ALSO some minutes they may have no time stamp for he in area out of the hall/motion camera view. Camera only comes on with motion.

terri missy bevers creekside church inside perp 1 .JPG

Has anyone else visited BBs FB page and scrolled through this photos? I find it very odd that he doesn't really seem to talk about his wife. They don't seem to be that close. Has anyone else noticed this?

Sent from my iPhone

Well lol nor did she on hers about him. FWIW... just from experience... see something interesting ss it because .. it be gone soon. And WS is very popular and wont be long stuff be getting shut up tight ;) just saying.... :silly:

Trying to catch up and listen to the radio show. Tricia states missy attended this same church and I thought she worshipped elsewhere. Hope this is cleared up.

She attends attended the Cowboy Church down the road.

Well lol nor did she on hers about him. FWIW... just from experience... see something interesting ss it because .. it be gone soon. And WS is very popular and wont be long stuff be getting shut up tight ;) just saying.... :silly:

I noticed that as well seems there was more pics of Gladiators than BB.....What few he is in he looks like he is miserable ...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa