OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sincere apologies. I was honestly just trying to answer a question from another post. I got about an hour behind on my reading and was not aware others had already posted a similar answer. I am already a bit shy about posting responses and sometimes I regret getting involved in conversations

sorry I I'm not attacking anyone. You post whatever you'd like. Sometimes people just want an answer so bad (as I do) they run off on something. If you review other media pictures I think you can clearly see its a car port position, shape, ect... I was honestly just trying to keep the thread constructive. I came across aggressive. I'm sorry

Someone post the HD pictures from in front of FRs again please. So these people can stop with the green house. If I was growing weed and authorities knew I still would never put a green house full of it next to my house. With 40+ acres owned by family and who knows how much other access to land why in the world would you grow In a green house right next to your front door?

Maybe it was for tomatoes.

My sincere apologies. I was honestly just trying to answer a question from another post. I got about an hour behind on my reading and was not aware others had already posted a similar answer. I am already a bit shy about posting responses and sometimes I regret getting involved in conversations

IMO We should all be respectful of each others opinions and questions.
I personally couldn't understand how someone would actually send marijuana through the mail in regard to the post office seizure by Sheriff Reader and thought it was a setup.
well, here is a recent one from St Petersburg, FL

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/134708279-story

We never know what someone else considers acceptable

Don't worry about it, people cross post each other all the time. [emoji5] (I know I do lol)
I feel confident that we need everyone's input on this case, and there really is no "stupid idea". You never know when something you see as trivial turns out to be relevant.
Welcome [emoji5] [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Please don't be shy about responding and conversing - some people get a little snappy and Internet conversation makes it too hard to read nuances which would temper that. When I first joined I felt the same way so I understand.

He tweeted that he was threatened, and his advisers told him to pull the reward. His tweets are now protected.
I don't mean to be *that poster* bit has anyone verified that? I mean, couldn't he just be saying that he was threatened? I would think if he had been that person would be questioned.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Iron city
Someone post the HD pictures from in front of FRs again please. So these people can stop with the green house. If I was growing weed and authorities knew I still would never put a green house full of it next to my house. With 40+ acres owned by family and who knows how much other access to land why in the world would you grow In a green house right next to your front door?

It's a greenhouse frame, however, that doesn't mean it ever had anything but a car under it at that location .

Could be a paint booth. I didn't see anyone say they were growing weed in it..

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Iron city

It's a greenhouse frame, however, that doesn't mean it ever had anything but a car under it at that location .

Could be a paint booth. I didn't see anyone say they were growing weed in it..

imagejpeg

So it's 100% a green house? Not a car port you can buy almost anywhere.

IMO We should all be respectful of each others opinions and questions.
I personally couldn't understand how someone would actually send marijuana through the mail in regard to the post office seizure by Sheriff Reader and thought it was a setup.
well, here is a recent one from St Petersburg, FL

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/134708279-story

We never know what someone else considers acceptable

It's been said that the major package delivery companies handle more illicit drugs than anyone else, including USPS.

attachment.php

I think people grow weed, fight roosters, hide stolen cars, cook meth and sell dope out of these

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 214

RSBM. It's pretty common for drugs to be mailed by USPS. All packages require a warrant to be opened, compared to private carriers like UPS/Fedex. Most people aren't sending one huge package, but multiple smaller ones when it comes to flowers (buds). When it comes to concentrates (oil, shatter, hash), they can send exponentially more due to the size/weight ratio.

I've met some people who travel for legitimate sales jobs, and they mail "care packages" addressed to themselves at the hotels they will be visiting. As long as everything is packed securely and sealed with a quality vacuum sealer, detection is unlikely.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

imagejpeg

So it's 100% a green house? Not a car port you can buy almost anywhere.

Did you not see my post with two links in it? One for greenhouse and one for carport.

I already said, in that location it's probably a carport for them.

Anything else?

As of yet no one has said what lead up to the confrontation on Union Hill road.
I don't know what happened for sure, but, something was sketchy w/the guys who were "joyriding" too. They rode out into the middle of nowhere, to that road, nearly and hour out of their way, where they were met by people not allowing them to pass, telling them to get off of their property, and they said the Rhodens had various type weapons, at least one gun, IIRC, and yet they did not call the police on these people who have tried to attack them for simply driving down the road. They just went home and vented about it on FB. Not all adding up for me.

Did you not see my post with two links in it? One for greenhouse and one for carport.

I already said, in that location it's probably a carport for them.

Anything else?

id like to know what constitutes it as a "green house frame" over a carport frame?

id like to know what constitutes it as a "green house frame" over a carport frame?

Alright, what constitutes it a carport frame over a greenhouse frame? eta- you search either one and you get the same jungle gym.

Yeesh dude, I've been trying to agree with you, but I won't be chastised here for having an opinion that is not offensive.

Good day!

It's just a car port. Probably had something nice at one point or just didn't want to clean snow off his/her car. Did CRsr dad live in FRs trailer before he died? Maybe port was there for him older guy keep his car clean. Not that anyone can prove either way at this point but I'd bet a lot there was never weed in there.

Anyway it's not complicated is all I was saying but I see your next post here.

Later.

Alright, what constitutes it a carport frame over a greenhouse frame? eta- you search either one and you get the same jungle gym.

Yeesh dude, I've been trying to agree with you, but I won't be chastised here for having an opinion that is not offensive.

Good day!

well being that it's in front of a drive way right next to a home without a garage with a car parked next to it. With hundreds of cars on the property I see it easy to conclude its a carport. I do not see how one concludes with certainty it's a "green house frame" as you did with clear visible evidence. Good day

I've been reading about this. I found a link I wanted to share and found you posted a few minutes ago.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-famil...t-cockfighting-found-scenes/story?id=38674426

I was trying to count the gamecock shelters on the property. Next to Frankie's trailer and behind the big barn. How big of a barn do you suppose you would need to hold cockfights? I mean, it's kind of a big illegal deal in Ohio. And I've heard/read you can sell gamecocks for upwards of $1,000 each.
From my region, I've read, w/ good breeding, they get $900-$1,500 for a rooster and a pair of hens. The little tents and barrels are a common site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member