Sievers Sidebar #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey FL.... if you look in the property records you'll find Parcel History on recorded addresses. Sievers bought 27050 first, as of 2/10/05, which was an existing home on a big, or guess you'd say double lot---it was 1 single parcel. Then on 4/28/05, they had the lot/Parcel split.... making the lot address with the (soon to be constructed) new home 27034 and the lot with the existing home became 27040. As recorded on 4/28/05, they did a "Split and Combine - No Delete Occurs" THEN a "Combined (With another parcel-Delete Occurs)". All lots have a Strap Number & Folio ID, you can see those but that can get a little crazy to look at. Anyway 27050 became 27034 and 27040. The 2/10/05 recorded Deed shows $257,000 but the Mortgage info recorded there shows $205,600. Then there's a Deed recorded on 4/1/05 shows $10.00---must be 27040, (then as mentioned, they later did that 'combine-split-delete' on 4/28). 27040 (existing home Sievers lived in during construction) was later sold for $109,000 as recorded on 11/13/09. Construction on new home at 27034 began late 2005 & was completed in 2006. There was no loss on 27040 as it was actually the original 27050 purchase before the parcel split creating 27040 which sold for $109,000.

"O"ooooooo my head hurts now

omgomgomg - things are so different in FL than in my state! :tantrum: THANK YOU MSBOO for explaining! :D I kept seeing lot size of 1.5 and aerials looks huge, they are huge.

Yes, I've been snooping :blush: I've just been so curious as to what was going on with her money.

The Myrtle property and another low-priced property we talked about here somewhere, so I think he was trying his hand either at flipping or maybe being a landlord.

7329 Myrtle Rd, Fort Myers; Single Family Residential; $230,000; Sievers Teresa A;
----- http://www.naplesnews.com/community/deed-transactions-san-carlos-park-south-fort-myers-ep-406255243-331135631.html June 18, 2006

Here's one source I used and I try to backtrack from there.
https://www.myfloridacounty.com/ori/search.do

Is it possible that they actually sold it for more than 109,000 and got someone to pay the balance in cash unreported?

Could MS have persuaded the buyers to do this convincing them that it would benefit both parties?

Where we live, we saw so many people buying during the bubble and then taking a bath when they sold their properties a few years later at a huge loss to avoid foreclosure, but for the Sievers it would seem like such a foolish move because they owned other properties. Unless those properties, like the MO condo, had multiple mortgages or lines of credit on them.
Has it ever been determined, or speculated, why MS kept that MO condo and if it was occupied? I always thought keeping that property was odd.

Ummm I don't know where any of them are, but I tried going through the bates again tonight, I can't. I just can't tonight. And frankly, after reading all I have so far, I don't care where either of the 3 are...unless someone tells me they are dead. I mean seriously, I don't know much about JRR< but from what I've read about CWW and MS....deranged souls...IMO!

JRR is a newly minted dad if I'm not mistaken. Wasn't his wife pregnant when he got arrested 8 months ago or something.

omgomgomg - things are so different in FL than in my state! :tantrum: THANK YOU MSBOO for explaining! :D I kept seeing lot size of 1.5 and aerials looks huge, they are huge.

Yes, I've been snooping :blush" I've just been so curious as to what was going on with her money.

The Myrtle property and another low-priced property we talked about here somewhere, so I think he was trying his hand either at flipping or maybe being a landlord.

Here's one source I used and I try to backtrack from there.
https://www.myfloridacounty.com/ori/search.do

GEEZ, FL.... WTH were they doing with the Myrtle property?! "O", no shame in snooping.... at least we're not recording recreational activities entries in our phone calendars or making irrational Whole Foods runs.

My head's spinning but Deed info recorded 6/5/06 (modified 6/20/06) is in TS name only, but shows Considerstion: $230,000 THEN Mortgage info recorded same date shows it's in both their names with Consideration: $184,000 THEN same date again shows yet another Mortgage doc with same Lender & Consideration: $46,000-----these 2 Mortgages combined = that $230,000 you showed in your other post. Looking at the property values, value dropped during our Big Fail period. Value has not really recovered much in that area either. They sold in 2009 for $67 500. There Satisfaction docs on both loans BUT at one point CountryWide entered the picture----that's bad. ALSO.... on both those Mtg docs, they've both been modified with Modified Date as 5/31/2016---may mean nothing, IDK. I don't get how different PVAs do their freaking records! AmazonRain may know what they were doing with that property?

Yeah, I was wondering the same----rental or flippin' but that was a bad deal from the start.

I may see this Deed-Mtg stuff clearer after the Calendar Entry Dirt settles in my mind. Holy Moly

Snoop on

GEEZ, FL.... WTH were they doing with the Myrtle property?! "O", no shame in snooping.... at least we're not recording recreational activities entries in our phone calendars or making irrational Whole Foods runs.

My head's spinning but Deed info recorded 6/5/06 (modified 6/20/06) is in TS name only, but shows Considerstion: $230,000 THEN Mortgage info recorded same date shows it's in both their names with Consideration: $184,000 THEN same date again shows yet another Mortgage doc with same Lender & Consideration: $46,000-----these 2 Mortgages combined = that $230,000 you showed in your other post. Looking at the property values, value dropped during our Big Fail period. Value has not really recovered much in that area either. There Satisfaction docs on both loans BUT at one point CountryWide entered the picture----that's bad. ALSO.... on both those Mtg docs, they've both been modified with Modified Date as 5/31/2016---may mean nothing, IDK. I don't get how different PVAs do their freaking records! AmazonRain may know what they were doing with that property?

Yeah, I was wondering the same----rental or flippin' but that was a bad deal from the start.

I may see this Deed-Mtg stuff clearer after the Calendar Entry Dirt settles in my mind. Holy Moly

Snoop on

Thanks again msboo! :hug: I sincerely appreciate your information - you help me understand. Here's more, and what's the deal with consideration of $10.00 ? Also, MS name not here.

7329MyrtleRd_TSonly-1.jpg

Not sure what it all means and especially in Florida,lol. When my parents deeded their home over to me it was done by an attorney and I believe it was worded that exact way of 10.00 in sum consideration, etc. Then I received a new deed. HTH.

JRR is a newly minted dad if I'm not mistaken. Wasn't his wife pregnant when he got arrested 8 months ago or something.

Dexter, I think Taylor Shoemaker was "his woman" but not his wife. And yes, she gave birth in March to a baby girl. Plus she had two other children already.

seriously doubt that MS would put CWW's shed on his CC or checking account suspect more so that was paid at time of wedding or before.... cannot find out when shed was bought or how it was paid for and or who purchased it

Lol. Putting together a brand new big shed is like building a house from scratch with billions of screws and bolts and everything.

So I wonder if the shed was bought pre-built from a Home-Depot or something. Or did they pay extra for a company to assemble it that quick. Or did CWW assemble it himself with some of his buddies.

A in-ground pool is cheap. But installing that in-ground pool is definitely not. The same with certain huge (400sqft and up) sheds.

Jmo.

FelicityLemon: Thanks again msboo! :hug: I sincerely appreciate your information - you help me understand. Here's more, and what's the deal with consideration of $10.00 ? Also, MS name not here.

FL...
Yes, it states just TS name then says, "a Married Person". That's a warranty deed, it guarantees the property is free & clear to the buyer.... taxes paid up to date, no liens etc. IDK much about those, maybe was something requested? Oh FL property records! The $10.00 is just a fee of sorts? I hate all this stuff! LOL. The $10.00 for the 27040 Jarvis Deed was to provide that address with a deed after the split-combine-delete.

Is it possible that they actually sold it for more than 109,000 and got someone to pay the balance in cash unreported?

Could MS have persuaded the buyers to do this convincing them that it would benefit both parties?

Where we live, we saw so many people buying during the bubble and then taking a bath when they sold their properties a few years later at a huge loss to avoid foreclosure, but for the Sievers it would seem like such a foolish move because they owned other properties. Unless those properties, like the MO condo, had multiple mortgages or lines of credit on them.

I think Mark wanted that home specifically built so he could chizzle money for his own pocket.

Most contractors will work with you to cut some cost if you ask them to.

So he could tell Teresa that the new windows will cost 20k all together. When the contractor only charged him 15k.

Imo. Mark knew how to chizzle some money from those big home loans at first. And then he chizzled from the business and then the IRS and then Teresa's personal funds. And then he realized that he had nothing else except for the 40k or so that he stashed for his personal use.

But Mark obviously wouldn't chizzle money from himself. So he had Teresa killed and then tried to chizzle 1 million dollars from the public via the go fund me.

Jmo. Mark is The Chizzler and he was definitely trying to mauever lots and loans and homes for sake of his personal cut. Jmo

Now he wants mom to chizzle money from her home or partner to help pay for his legal woes.

Hey FL.... if you look in the property records you'll find Parcel History on recorded addresses. Sievers bought 27050 first, as of 2/10/05, which was an existing home on a big, or guess you'd say double lot---it was 1 single parcel. Then on 4/28/05, they had the lot/Parcel split.... making the lot address with the (soon to be constructed) new home 27034 and the lot with the existing home became 27040. As recorded on 4/28/05, they did a "Split and Combine - No Delete Occurs" THEN a "Combined (With another parcel-Delete Occurs)". All lots have a Strap Number & Folio ID, you can see those but that can get a little crazy to look at. Anyway 27050 became 27034 and 27040. The 2/10/05 recorded Deed shows $257,000 but the Mortgage info recorded there shows $205,600. Then there's a Deed recorded on 4/1/05 shows $10.00---must be 27040, (then as mentioned, they later did that 'combine-split-delete' on 4/28). 27040 (existing home Sievers lived in during construction) was later sold for $109,000 as recorded on 11/13/09. Construction on new home at 27034 began late 2005 & was completed in 2006. There was no loss on 27040 as it was actually the original 27050 purchase before the parcel split creating 27040 which sold for $109,000.

"O"ooooooo my head hurts now

With it all my head is spinning and flipping, what would be interesting to me is to see the income tax return for 2009 now to see if due to the "Bubble" a major capital gain loss was documented for the difference. Then see if that return was audited?

Just curious, we have not seen any documents that verify that MS paid for that shed, have we? By now LE likely knows everything he paid for by credit card for the past several years. I suppose it would be possible for him to have paid cash for the shed - he was stockpiling all that cash in the safe for some purpose.

Could that shed have been a wedding gift? Or maybe MS just wanted it to look like one!

Do I remember correctly that MS gave CWW a down-payment for the "job" with a check?

Could that shed have been a wedding gift? Or maybe MS just wanted it to look like one!

Do I remember correctly that MS gave CWW a down-payment for the "job" with a check?

No, I do not recall there ever being any check for this talked about or showing in the discovery exhibits. I think it is believed that MS either gave him or sent him CASH. Remember CWW paid for the purchases he and JRR made at Walmart using a $100 bill? And he also at one point paid for gasoline using a $100 bill.

I don't think we know exactly how much MS gave him as a down payment, but it is pretty obvious that MS gave him some amount, because from what AW's parents had to say during their LE interviews, CWW and AW were not doing well financially and her parents were helping them by purchasing groceries for them.

I felt and still feel so bad for AW's mother. This poor woman is raising great-grandchildren at a time in life where she should be getting a rest AND having to still help out her lame adult daughter who married a loser who then turned out to be a murderer! Sheesh!

No, I do not recall there ever being any check for this talked about or showing in the discovery exhibits. I think it is believed that MS either gave him or sent him CASH. Remember CWW paid for the purchases he and JRR made at Walmart using a $100 bill? And he also at one point paid for gasoline using a $100 bill.

RSBM

The check was mentioned by Detective Michael Downs at the April 21st bond hearing which was livestreamed. I'm probably not looking hard enough but I can't find the full video or a transcript. The video report by WINK here does mention it. She says (starting at 00:38) that Det. Downs testified that Wright, in testimony in exchange for a plea deal, said "Sievers gave him a check to pay for his trip to Florida to commit the murder" and that MS said the money to pay for the murder would come from life insurance policies. That doesn't necessarily account for all the money exchanged between the two but CWW claims there was a check.

Hello my fellow sleuths!! Went by the Jarvis Rd. house yesterday. It now looks abandoned with overgrown weeds (some as high as 3 feet). The gate to the right of the house has now broken off and is laying in the weeds outside of the fence. The backyard has 3 feet high weeds and you can see a lawnmower right in the middle of the yard. As another poster said, (paraphrasing here), it looks like MS was mowing the lawn when LE showed up. From the doc dumps, I highly doubt he was actually cutting the grass, he just put the lawnmower there. I thought about taking pictures, but there is nothing really to see except for weeds. BTW...this is a nice neighborhood with well maintained ranch homes. As soon as you go down the street, the first thing you notice is this HUGE house with a gigantic white fence that does not fit in the neighborhood. I pray every day for justice for TS and her precious girls.

Hello my fellow sleuths!! Went by the Jarvis Rd. house yesterday. It now looks abandoned with overgrown weeds (some as high as 3 feet). The gate to the right of the house has now broken off and is laying in the weeds outside of the fence. The backyard has 3 feet high weeds and you can see a lawnmower right in the middle of the yard. As another poster said, (paraphrasing here), it looks like MS was mowing the lawn when LE showed up. From the doc dumps, I highly doubt he was actually cutting the grass, he just put the lawnmower there. I thought about taking pictures, but there is nothing really to see except for weeds. BTW...this is a nice neighborhood with well maintained ranch homes. As soon as you go down the street, the first thing you notice is this HUGE house with a gigantic white fence that does not fit in the neighborhood. I pray every day for justice for TS and her precious girls.

GEEZ, TrueCrimeAddict55.... thanks for that update. A real estate friend drove by within the last 10 days, said it looked like "a foreclosure", tall grass & all.

Another friend down there drove by 1st wk in March, not long after MS arrest (02/26/2016), described it as overgrown grass with the gate left open & lawnmower sitting in the back yard. IIRC sometime after that 'drive-by it was posted here, with a picture, that the lawn had been mowed but (my thoughts) it looked like a 'local city job' (the bare minimum) OR it was a more than kind neighbor who was sick & tired of looking at it. Any gate left open is just waiting for the wind to rip it off---unkept lawn looks bad enough but that adds to it. Remember... there's a pool in the backyard that now is open for access & is a safety violation.

I don't know what the local ordinances are there but typically neighbors, and I mean more than ONE, can call their local government to report this and the 'city' will tend to the lawn & most likely board up the unsafe open gate access---it's typically charged to the property owner in violation (& paid for later at the time of sale with back taxes, etc). Hey Jarvis neighbors.... check your local guidelines for this, if the local gov with oblige then 'pour it on' with your complaint calls---it's your right to do this if local ordinances say so. It's Ok to be a 'loud mouth' in appropriate ways within local ordinance guidelines--so give 'em hell. Where we live you can do this but it sometimes takes more than one neighbors' voice.

The condition of the house is another reason the girls should move as soon as possible to CT. There is nothing for them in Florida and the scene wil get uglier and uglier.

Time to start a new life

Where do I find the interview with CK? I am trying to get caught up over here and have a lot to sift thru. TIA

I think the house was transferred into MS's name only after TS died. Not sure what the status is as I thought a family member was petitioning to be executor of her estate. If the house was now only in his name, her estate would not benefit from keeping the house up until it is sold. I do wonder, since he has been charged, would the transfer of title to his name only be voided because of his criminal charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get