MI MI - Jeffrey Willis - Suspected SK in Muskegon County, MI

Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 6.12.07 PM.png

JW and I70 sketch for reference. TBH I was putting these together because I wanted to show that I didn't think there was a real resemblance but now that I see them side by side....

Could someone do a side-by-side of the I70 sketch and his high school picture?

In case I've missed something, has anyone heard any audio or video of Willis speaking? If so, could you kindly link it?

Hopefully we will learn more about these photos he has in his Rebekah file during the trial for her murder. I think the authorities are being very careful not to provide details possibly the names of other women in files on his computer so his trial for Rebekah's murder isn't affected adversley (specifically the jury pool and his right to a fair trial). We will most likely learn more about other victims when the trial is over. I don't think there is an urgency to prosecute him for Jessica's case as he isn't going anywhere and it's better for the police to be thorough. In addition they need time to try and find Jessica's remains haven't been found.

I bet the cousin isn't having an easy time in jail given he was a corrections officer pre-arrest. You would hope a corrections officer would have a moral obligation to report any knowledge of a crime even one involving a family member its disgusting behaviour. He better confess everything he knows which can be proven as he has shown himself to be a less than reliable witness. I hope covering for Jeffrey was worth losing his job, freedom and respectibility over.

I'm surprised that he was arrested and imprisoned for lying. Because it seems like such an extreme consequence for such a minor offense, I suspect that there is more to his knowledge of, and possible involvement in, Jessica's disappearance than we have heard.

Click on the video to hear his voice (it's the jailhouse call to his LE friend - disturbing how "normal" he sounds imo).

Thank you! You are right, he just sounds like anybody. The guitar store employee said the person talking to Jessica by the pump earlier that night had a distinctive voice. Willis doesn't sound out of the ordinary to me at all. Not sure what to think of that. Is there audio of his correction officer cousin?

Could someone do a side-by-side of the I70 sketch and his high school picture?
This is the best that I could do using my phone.

fb9432a087e602490e8d0f81f2632245.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I just read the first couple of posts in that discussion thread, but I understand that there was 6 victims shot in shops where a small amount of money was taken, but robbery was not the motive. Additionally, those six victims are connected to victims in Texas. It doesn't sound like the same MO. Willis is suspected in the murder of a 15 year old from 1996. He graduated in 1988. Does it make sense that he shot random people between graduating from high school, and attacking young girls? Between 1996 and 2016, his criminal activities seem to be related to sexual assault, murder, necrophilia, *advertiser censored*, and peeping.

I can't figure out if Rebekah was an attempted victim who almost got away and was therefore shot, or if she was abducted and then left next to the road because he panicked, or maybe she got away when he was taking her to a place with the intention to shoot her.

Any thoughts on whether Rebekah was killed right away during an attempted abduction, or whether she was abducted and then shot next to the road after some time (such as a day or two)?

I think Willis intended to kidnap Bletsch, but didn't figure she would fight back and decided he was better off shooting her and leaving her for dead than taking the risk. I think reports indicate there were other signs of trauma present on her body than the bullet holes.

I just read the first couple of posts in that discussion thread, but I understand that there was 6 victims shot in shops where a small amount of money was taken, but robbery was not the motive. Additionally, those six victims are connected to victims in Texas. It doesn't sound like the same MO. Willis is suspected in the murder of a 15 year old from 1996. He graduated in 1988. Does it make sense that he shot random people between graduating from high school, and attacking young girls? Between 1996 and 2016, his criminal activities seem to be related to sexual assault, murder, necrophilia, *advertiser censored*, and peeping.

I can't figure out if Rebekah was an attempted victim who almost got away and was therefore shot, or if she was abducted and then left next to the road because he panicked, or maybe she got away when he was taking her to a place with the intention to shoot her.

Any thoughts on whether Rebekah was killed right away during an attempted abduction, or whether she was abducted and then shot next to the road after some time (such as a day or two)?

It is almost definitely the former. There is a three hour window of time in which her death occurred.

From this link: http://woodtv.com/2014/07/14/death-certificate-jogger-shot-multiple-times/
Tuesday, the Muskegon County Medical Examiner was able to give 24 Hour News 8 further clarification on Bletsch’s time of death, which occurred sometime between 3:52 p.m. on June 29 – when she last had a telephone conversation – and 6:34 p.m., when, according to the Muskegon County Sheriff’s Office, she was pronounced dead at the scene in an ambulance.

Accidentally posted in Jessica's thread....but how tall is Jeffrey Willis? Has anyone seen it?

Accidentally posted in Jessica's thread....but how tall is Jeffrey Willis? Has anyone seen it?

No public information about this that I can find from the description when he was unknown in the kidnap to the present day.

No public information about this that I can find from the description when he was unknown in the kidnap to the present day.

Thanks, I'm having the same luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the June 22 preliminary hearing to hold JW over for the RB murder, my understanding is that the 'VICS' folder was found on a Western Digital 1 TB (terabyte) external hard drive, along with his (JW's) resume and family pics. His use of external hard drive technology is of note to me. He could have been using external hard drive technology to keep his sick files somewhat hidden and private from the rest of his family. Also at some point the files must have existed elsewhere, especially if they are older, and were migrated to this external drive. Just an observation, depending on the specific drive, the WD 1TB technology became readily available around 2008 and on, in various models. If he has older files (?1996), he definitely took care to backup and migrate his creepy electronic data. Which may (even likely) mean there are other drives and evidence.

BBM^

I've only read a little, thus far, about the Rebekah Bletsch case but the little I've read leads me to believe that there was a struggle, hence the "bruises to her wrists, hands, back and a leg" and perhaps the reason he shot Rebekah was because it was proving too difficult to get her into his vehicle?. Maybe he saw/heard a vehicle approaching?. imo

Investigators: Jogger Becky Bletsch was killed minutes before she was found
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2014/07/investigators_jogger_becky_ble.html

MUSKEGON COUNTY, MI – Contrary to the time of death on her death certificate, investigators are certain that jogger Rebekah "Becky" Bletsch was killed sometime around 6 p.m. June 29, not long before her body was found.

"From phone records and witnesses, we are able to establish that she was still alive at close to 6 p.m.," said Detective Lt. Jim Christiansen of the Muskegon County Sheriff's Office.

A couple driving by saw her lying on the side of the 4300 block of Automobile Road and called 911 at 6:11 p.m. That was about three-quarters of a mile from her home in the 5100 block of Automobile.

Jogger’s death now a homicide investigation
June 30, 2014: http://woodtv.com/2014/06/29/fatal-hit-and-run-in-muskegon-county/

“Between 6 and 6:30, somewhere between there, my wife looked out the window and saw this lady jogging down the street. We didn’t think too much more about it until we saw all the police cars and stuff like that,” neighbor Chuck Race said.

He said he had seen Bletsch run by before.

Bletsch search warrants: Bruises and 3 shots
September 30, 2014: http://woodtv.com/2014/09/30/court-documents-show-new-details-in-joggers-death/

In a search warrant to obtain Bletsch’s husband’s cellphone records — dated about two weeks after she died — a task force detective revealed that Bletsch had been shot three times in the back of the head and that she suffered bruises to her wrists, hands, back and a leg.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back