Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

This is the first time since Teresa passed that I'm glad she is not here...to see her private personal life splashed all over the headlines. She certainly deserved so much more than this...after all the hard work she put in studying and trying to help people. IMO

I just re-listened to both of LS's interviews. I wanted to see how they held up in light of now having read all of these text messages, the calendar entries, etc.

LS sure runs at the mouth. And when it comes to the "Pharmaceutical Mafia" story - she just "knows things". Yeah, right.

People are paying money for this? Sheesh!

Rest in peace Dr Teresa Sievers..

attachment.php

Attachments

• RIP.jpg
    RIP.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 560
Hope it's ok to post this here since posted earlier on Sidebar.

My daughter me called me with this awful news a year ago on Monday, 6/29/15. Tonight, 6/28/16, just before midnight will be a year.

RIP Teresa, this is for you.... there will be justice. Prayers for all of her family left behind.

[video=youtube;2rd8VktT8xY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rd8VktT8xY&sns=em[/video]

A year ago this week I did sessions to try and find out who did this to you. You gave me the word "twins"...I didn't know what that meant back then...I do now. I hope you RIP knowing those "twins" are in jail now and the other guy too. Your girls are safe and we are all here following as justice is becoming a reality.

So many anecdotes I hadn't heard before. The one about TS swimming into a riptide to save her first husband... what an amazing woman.

Also that she was pregnant when she got married and her first child was delivered six months later. That is probably why she married him in the first place as they did not know each other very well beforehand.

Also that she was pregnant when she got married and her first child was delivered six months later. That is probably why she married him in the first place as they did not know each other very well beforehand.
The first thought to occur to me after reading that part was...wow. What a convenient way to lock down a beautiful doctor. Not saying that that's what happened, but based on what we know of MS I'd be really surprised if it wasn't. Notice the part where she says that the baby was kind of a miracle. Considering that Teresa was able to conceive another daughter, I would hazard a guess that any implied fertility problems were on Mark's end. Reading between the lines, I would speculate that MS told Teresa he was unable to have a child and that protection was unnecessary. It would hardly be the first time someone used that reprehensible and calculated method to secure a well-off spouse.

All just speculation, of course.

So many anecdotes I hadn't heard before. The one about TS swimming into a riptide to save her first husband... what an amazing woman.

I have been unable to read the News Press story that has been referred to here.It appears I have reached my free limit. Can it be cut and pasted here or made otherwise available? Anyone else having this issue?

I have been unable to read the News Press story that has been referred to here.It appears I have reached my free limit. Can it be cut and pasted here or made otherwise available? Anyone else having this issue?
Clear your cookies. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

From Amy Bennett Williams article (http://www.news-press.com/story/new...k-sievers-murder-saga-why-backstory/85643124/), a possible partial answer as to why Dr. Sievers married a psycopath:

“It was kind of a shotgun wedding,” Cousins says. “She told me, ‘By the way, I’m pregnant. You know, I never thought it would happen, it’s kind of a miracle, and we’re going to get married.' "
Their first daughter was born six months after the wedding.

From Amy Bennett Williams article (http://www.news-press.com/story/new...k-sievers-murder-saga-why-backstory/85643124/), a possible partial answer as to why Dr. Sievers married a psycopath:

“It was kind of a shotgun wedding,” Cousins says. “She told me, ‘By the way, I’m pregnant. You know, I never thought it would happen, it’s kind of a miracle, and we’re going to get married.' "
Their first daughter was born six months after the wedding.

I can absolutely imagine him working on her, manipulating, convincing her it WAS a miracle and therefore should follow that miracle and get married because now they were a magical combination.

This holiday makes me particularly sad. Teresa should be by the pool with her girls, eating strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream and later playing with sparklers swirling them around in circles enjoying the Fourth and being happy about her future.

:rose:

Birthday, brighter each year.
Hearts in mourning.
Sea filled with our tears.

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• happybday.jpg
    happybday.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 433
Happy Birthday!!!

I'm always here...always watching....justice/consequences happening one step at a time. Sending love and peace to Teresa's girls...her Mom..the rest of her family...I see pictures of her and still can't believe she is gone...that her beautiful life was taken from her...smh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back