OK OK - Peggy McGuire, 28, Eufaula, 16 Nov 2015

The father / boyfriend is a McIntosh. The McIntosh's own a LOT of acreage in the county. This happened in McIntosh County...capeesh?

Capisco, all right.

Not the first time we've seen this,,,, Grrrrrr.....

The father / boyfriend is a McIntosh. The McIntosh's own a LOT of acreage in the county. This happened in McIntosh County...capeesh?

I guess I missed that bit of news. If I were Peggy's family that would certainly cause me quite a bit of concern.

I think it is more public record now. Her mother is seeking grandparents right in the court i believe. There have been no mention of searches that i have seen on local news, I am about an hour and a half away. I fear nothing will progress until she is found. This has to be hell for her mother and her son and friends.

I have been following this case since the start... My uncle went missing in Alvin Texas right around the same time Peggy went missing... I am praying Peggy is found safe very soon

I was not aware TM also sued Betty for stealing some cows. This also verifies it is his property. If I am not allowed to link this please delete and accept my apologies. It is public record.
http://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetCaseInformation.aspx?db=mcintosh&number=CS-2016-00020&cmid=247413

Interesting. The action for which he is suing happened BEFORE Peggy went missing, but the suit was filed a few months AFTER she went missing. (And if it was theft, why weren't there criminal charges?)

Her response is that law suit was only filed after the 'sudden and suspicious disappearance of the true owner'.

This could really get ugly.

Interesting. The action for which he is suing happened BEFORE Peggy went missing, but the suit was filed a few months AFTER she went missing. (And if it was theft, why weren't there criminal charges?)

Her response is that law suit was only filed after the 'sudden and suspicious disappearance of the true owner'.

This could really get ugly.
Seems Betty is claiming Peggy was the true owner of the calves. He filed this right as Betty filed the petition for grandparent rights. He also claims she stole more.... Cattle rustling is kinda serious here in Oklahoma. I suspect he can not prove the cattle were his to begin with is why no charges were filed.

Seems Betty is claiming Peggy was the true owner of the calves. He filed this right as Betty filed the petition for grandparent rights. He also claims she stole more.... Cattle rustling is kinda serious here in Oklahoma. I suspect he can not prove the cattle were his to begin with is why no charges were filed.

That's pretty much what I was thinking. And Peggy was not married to TM, so if she owned the cattle I don't see where he has any rights. On top of that, Peggy is not dead, legally. (I believe she was murdered, that's just my opinion.)

That's pretty much what I was thinking. And Peggy was not married to TM, so if she owned the cattle I don't see where he has any rights. On top of that, Peggy is not dead, legally. (I believe she was murdered, that's just my opinion.)

He is so audious that he suggests she abandoned their child in the grandparents rights hearing. That whole deal with him trying to have the case heard in Indian court just sounds so premeditated. I hope they find her soon.

I am somewhat local and I had really expected for Peggy to be found by now. A lot of water in Eufala, and a lot of wooded areas scattered throughout OK. :(

I am somewhat local and I had really expected for Peggy to be found by now. A lot of water in Eufala, and a lot of wooded areas scattered throughout OK. :(

I'm still surprised, that even though it was early morning, whoever parked her truck at that bar managed to walk away and was only seen by one person. (Or at least LE has only told of us of one person.) I can imagine there are many rural residents that work in a nearby town that would be driving to work early in the morning and someone walking in the rain should stand out.

Just did a search on Google. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Nothing is stirring on the news front. I certainly hope that is not the case in the crime lab.

People following this case should keep track of the Kristen Hatfield case, which is going to trial in the near future. The Kristen Hatfield case is a 'no body murder' case in which DNA from blood samples and fingerprints was used to charge the suspect with murder. If the suspect is found guilty, that should help LE with Peggy's case.

That area of Oklahoma is just a weird place in my opinion. I am in Tulsa, so not too far from there. In the basic vicinity we have several missing people, and several that were found with not much resolution. Thus far we have Peggy who is missing from this area, we also have Tommy Eastep missing from near there, also we have Molly Miller and Colt Haynes. also, the Jamison family was missing and later found deceased from that area..... Something seems up there.. perhaps it is the the common (IMO) denominator drugs. I do not mean Peggy is involved in drugs at all..

That area of Oklahoma is just a weird place in my opinion. I am in Tulsa, so not too far from there. In the basic vicinity we have several missing people, and several that were found with not much resolution. Thus far we have Peggy who is missing from this area, we also have Tommy Eastep missing from near there, also we have Molly Miller and Colt Haynes. also, the Jamison family was missing and later found deceased from that area..... Something seems up there.. perhaps it is the the common (IMO) denominator drugs. I do not mean Peggy is involved in drugs at all..

Yeah, something is definitely up in that area and drugs does seem to connect all of them. However, nothing in the case as of yet has connected Peggy to directly to drugs. It is possible that there is some sort of indirect connection through a friend or partner , but I haven't seen it yet so far. Even Thomas doesn't have a connection from what I have seen. I would expect something in court records to show up if he was a user or dealer. My gut feeling is that drugs are not connected to Peggy, but that is just a feeling ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back