OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

Bumping this morning for Stephanie's roll call in support of her family and friends. Please stop by if you haven't already. It's not too late to participate. Thank you to all who have checked in with your good wishes and hopes for Stephanie to be found and for justice to be done SOON. Three years is enough!!

:rose: :heartbeat:

Bumping this morning for Stephanie's roll call in support of her family and friends. Please stop by if you haven't already. It's not too late to participate. Thank you to all who have checked in with your good wishes and hopes for Stephanie to be found and for justice to be done SOON. Three years is enough!!

:rose: :heartbeat:

Lilibet, thank you for all you do, if not for your signature banner, I would not have know about Stephanie. Your work here is selfless and enduring.
We need more angels like you. :loveyou:

Please bring beautiful Stephanie home along with justice. Three years is much too long for this families grief and suffering. :hug:

Lilibet, thank you for all you do, if not for your signature banner, I would not have know about Stephanie. Your work here is selfless and enduring.
We need more angels like you. :loveyou:

Please bring beautiful Stephanie home along with justice. Three years is much too long for this families grief and suffering. :hug:

U2forever...Thank you and others for your kind words. :blushing: Stephanie could so easily be MY baby girl who's missing, and I would want someone to help be her voice, and remember her. Maybe we can each pick a quiet thread to bump every month and feature that person in our signature, for the sake of their grieving family. :heartbeat:

And U2forever...Your butterfly heart could not be more perfect for Stephanie's thread! Beautiful.

U2forever...Thank you and others for your kind words. :blushing: Stephanie could so easily be MY baby girl who's missing, and I would want someone to help be her voice, and remember her. Maybe we can each pick a quiet thread to bump every month and feature that person in our signature, for the sake of their grieving family. :heartbeat:

And U2forever...Your butterfly heart could not be more perfect for Stephanie's thread! Beautiful.

What a great idea, Lilibet, count me in. :daisy:

I searched till I found what I thought was the perfect butterfly. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look up to the top center of the page to see what Tricia has done for Stephanie!!! She will also tweet and put it on FB!! Thank you Tricia!!!

:yourock:

Three years Stephanie's loved ones have been living this nightmare.

To Stephanie's family please know you have a world-wide community behind you wanting to help any way we can. We are here 24/7 for you.

To law enforcement thank you for your continued hard work on Stephanie's case. I would like to offer our community's help if there is ever anything we can do for LE.

To Lilibit and all the Websleuths members and visitors keeping Stephanie in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

We will not stop until Stephanie Warner is found and the perpetrator brought to justice.

Tricia

Thoughts and prayers for Stephanie Warner and her loved ones. Three years without answers is too long! Hope the find answers...

I still think about Stephanie and hope for some justice for her. It seemed like her case was about to break. Then nothing happened. It would be nice if a large search party could go over some of the same areas again and find something that had been overlooked.

This must be a very painful time of year for Stephanie's loved ones, hoping that answers will be found soon and this nightmare is put to bed.

I'm sending prayers for this lovely lady and also for those who love and search for her.

Sending out prayers for Stephanie's friends and family. Praying this is the last anniversary without bringing Stephanie home.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 156

Odds are it more than one person who knows something, and that is good in a way because there's always a weak link, causing the killer to worry about someone saying something -- also, anyone who knows something does not come forward has to worry about the killer wanting to silence them...

Odds are it more than one person who knows something, and that is good in a way because there's always a weak link, causing the killer to worry about someone saying something -- also, anyone who knows something does not come forward has to worry about the killer wanting to silence them...

Yes Steve, I've been hoping one of the weak links would break, especially since Ames was named a suspect. Unfortunately, the people who were close associates of Ames at the time are not the type to "do the right thing" as decent human beings, so speaking up would be due to self-interest IMO. Fear of being silenced might be a motivator...I hope. Ames was very much feared in Ruch and I believe that may have hampered LE before he left.

I have my personal "short list" and when Ames was named a suspect last year, at least one of the people who lived in Stephanie's house shortly after she disappeared spoke publicly in FB comments, sure that he had killed Stephanie. That person didn't arrive in Oregon until shortly after Stephanie disappeared, but I hope shared with LE at some point. The others on my short list I believe have kept silent because they were involved after the fact at the very least. I hope they heard Detective Henderson's very strong message. And it could be that there is someone out there who is not on my radar who has damning information or knows where Stephanie is and will come forward because their conscience bothers them or to save their own skin. There just has to be someone who knows something!

Hi All, Late to the roll call but nonetheless heartfelt in posting that I still check in here, I still think of Stephanie, and she is not forgotten. Someday. Someday she will be found, her loved ones grief can be set free, and those who did her harm will meet with justice. Until then...

Thank you Lilibet for sending out a roll call. Everyone's post were so loving and beautiful just like Stephanie! All the post were so touching. Took a while to get the nerve up to open the websleuths page and see if anything had been written on it. Much to my surprise, all these beautiful post from all over the country, Canada & around the world were on here. A heartfelt thanks goes out to each and everyone of you for your thoughtfulness. You all are appreciated so much.

As for Lennie Ames, he will have his judgement day! Whether it is here on earth in a courtroom, remains to be seen! But for sure on his final judgement day he will be condemned to burn in purgatory for eternity, for even satan DON'T want you Lennie!

Lilibet as far as the short list goes, I'm sure we have the same list!

Reality is you don't go from being a POI to being a SUSPECT unless there is some kind of evidence to support your presumed accusation. Therefore, LENNIE they know you killed her!!! You can run all you want but you running out of time cause they are going to get you! And I pray they get everyone on the short list too since they don't want to cooperate!

I still think about Stephanie and hope for some justice for her. It seemed like her case was about to break. Then nothing happened. It would be nice if a large search party could go over some of the same areas again and find something that had been overlooked.

Thanks for mentioning search parties. This came up last year in July and I contacted Detective Henderson about it. Here is my post describing his positive reply.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...43-Ruch-4-July-2013-3&p=11910719#post11910719

La Louve suggested at that time searching old mines...not necessarily the ones Ames has a deed to, but ones nearby. I think many of us believe Stephanie will be found in an old mine.

I would add the caution that BLM land can be dangerous because of illegal marijuana grows and those protecting them with weapons. That may be why searches have not been conducted by civilians.

Just an aside...if you click the link above and read posts from last year when Ames was named a suspect and it made the local paper in Moultrie...there were some comments from locals (links were provided) including someone who had lived in Stephanie's house with Ames & company after her disappearance. Also a "fun" rant by his son. Although we can't discuss the content of the posts, it gives us a glimpse of the people JCSO has had to deal with.

Thank you Lilibet for sending out a roll call. Everyone's post were so loving and beautiful just like Stephanie! All the post were so touching. Took a while to get the nerve up to open the websleuths page and see if anything had been written on it. Much to my surprise, all these beautiful post from all over the country, Canada & around the world were on here. A heartfelt thanks goes out to each and everyone of you for your thoughtfulness. You all are appreciated so much.

As for Lennie Ames, he will have his judgement day! Whether it is here on earth in a courtroom, remains to be seen! But for sure on his final judgement day he will be condemned to burn in purgatory for eternity, for even satan DON'T want you Lennie!

Lilibet as far as the short list goes, I'm sure we have the same list!

Reality is you don't go from being a POI to being a SUSPECT unless there is some kind of evidence to support your presumed accusation. Therefore, LENNIE they know you killed her!!! You can run all you want but you running out of time cause they are going to get you! And I pray they get everyone on the short list too since they don't want to cooperate!

Preach it, Sad Eyes!!!!

I've been waiting for you to show up. I'm glad you made it. Hugs!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back