The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked! She fought so hard to find her daughter and what really happened to her.

I looked for a while for Sarra's Facebook, no luck.......wonder what the heck happened.

If someone starts a thread could you link it here please

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I feel SO very sorry for all the different kinds of victims in this case, may God have mercy on their souls...

28232039_e390538c6e.jpg

Waking up to this news is heartbreaking. <modsnip> No matter what any one thought of Mari or the Gilbert's, it's way too much tragedy for one family. RIP Mari, hopefully you are now with Shannan.

Mari's death is just so sad. I read several articles where her sister stated that there was no known disputes between them. Maybe the stress of Shannan's disappearance and subsequent death, drove the sister to insanity. This is just so sad and tragic. Police and FBI need to put it into high gear and catch this a-hole already!

Rest in Peace Mari. I hope you and Shannan have reunited. So sad.

John Ray told 12 news Long Island that Sarra Gilbert has schizophernia. She has been in and out of mental facilities for years. She was arrested for killing her puppy. She recently bought a knife and took her 8 yr old son into the woods "to put him to death". She was stopped. Mari took custody of Sarras son.

Im going to guess that the cops dont know Sarra took her son into the woods to kill him. Wouldnt she have been arrested for that? At least evaluated? Maybe Sarra wanted her son back and Mari said no. Just a guess.

Theres a press conference tomorrow. Can someone post a link here if possible so we could watch?

Im going to guess that the cops dont know Sarra took her son into the woods to kill him. Wouldnt she have been arrested for that? At least evaluated? Maybe Sarra wanted her son back and Mari said no. Just a guess.

Dee she was probably evaluated and thats why Mari was able to go for custody. I think there is more leeway legally when people have a mental illness....

This news is incredibly sad ..... too much tragedy for one family..... I hope all the girls get the love and support they need.

Puggle, the hole situation with this family is sad. I hope the other two sisters get therapy. I pray to God that Sarras son was not witness to what happened.

Will there be a separate thread for this crazy incident?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Per the news report AmandaReckonWith posted previous page:

"According to the Freeman&#8217;s online archives, Sarra Gilbert has been arrested twice this year &#8212; for aggravated animal cruelty and endangering the welfare of a child on Feb. 19 and for criminal contempt on May 19."

**ETA link (and correct poster)
http://www.dailyfreeman.com/general...ng-island-in-2011-near-serial-killing-victims

Will there be a separate thread for this crazy incident?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldnt think one was needed ......

It seems we all find our way here on the rumour thread for a catch up and chat 9 out of 10 times anyways....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa