Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're assuming because Karen and Borce have been together for almost 25 years that he is her father.

Thank you. :)
I was wondering how long they'd been married, too. I must have missed a chunk of one of the threads somehow.

What do you think's not relevant, U45? Speculation about suicide?

This is a pretty complex case. Karen friends would be the right people to rule out something like that.

Admin Note:

Unless someone has been named a suspect or POI definitively, their FB is off limits.

AR's FB is Off Limits period. If you can't link it you can't post about it. Don't even mention it.

Rules Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Continuing to do so will result is the temporary loss of posting privileges.

Our rules are in place for a reason.

Is he Sarah's stepfather? I was wondering that the other day - for no particular reason whatsoever. Maybe because I always seem to see Sarah referred to as 'her' (Karen's) daughter in the media.
She certainly seems like a peacekeeper, and she looks very dazed and confused and numb to me.

I asked the same question for exactly the same reason on the first thread and someone (can't remember who, sorry) kindly confirmed that she is Borce's daughter but I still think it's odd to refer to her in that way

This is a pretty complex case. Karen friends would be the right people to rule out something like that.

I would be hoping ..... what is it now...a month, a litle over.. that all her friends have been contacted and asked questions regarding her state of mind...

Ahhh this is something new for me......does anyone know if Doctors can pass on basic information to police such as "client X"

Has an illness suchnas depression... or would they not even be able to disclose that information to Police???

I hear what you are saying but this is what we do here at WS, we look at every side, inside and out and then dissect it. Usually we only have MSM to rely on.

I doubt we'll have the opportunity to ask Karen's friends, husband or relatives. I have confidence LE will find the answers sooner rather than later....who knows at this point.

Either Karen left that house of her own free will or she left in the boot of a car.

I'm loving your input Unit45.

Ol' Borce described Karen and he had a heated argument.

Google describes it as a "yelling/screaming argument that is getting out of hand".

I'm sure Ol' Borce would slightly downplay the argument to police, right?

IMO he's a hothead.

Sarah immediately knew how to diffuse him in front of those reporters. She's used to it.

TGY ..... Can you please link where this is stated on msm.....I haven't seen it.

I revert back to my original comment that the one thing (IMO) that I find gives credence to Borce statements.....is he didn't sugar coat anything.....It was quite transparent....he said they argued before she dissapeared. .......

GBC said he'd had an argument with ABC too, remember puggle? Look at how that ended ��

This pic shows Karen at the shop wearing black.
Not sure if she's wearing jeans, pants or it's a dress/skirt.
She looks so tiny.

She is only 160cm and looks slim.. I am the same and am often described as tiny too.. I wouldn't be able to put up much of a defense as I imagine neither would she (of course I acknowledge one can be small and strong if knowledgeable in martial arts etc but I don't think this applies here).

I hear what you are saying but this is what we do here at WS, we look at every side, inside and out and then dissect it. Usually we only have MSM to rely on.

I doubt we'll have the opportunity to ask Karen's friends, husband or relatives. I have confidence LE will find the answers sooner rather than later....who knows at this point.

Either Karen left that house of her own free will or she left in the boot of a car.

I'm loving your input Unit45.

BBM - or she didn't leave at all and is still hidden somewhere in the house or garden

BBM - or she didn't leave at all and is still hidden somewhere in the house or garden

The smell of decomposition would have been too obvious by now (sorry, I know this is not a nice thought, but when my twin sister passed, I didn't discover her for three days, and her apartment stunk horrifically for a while afterwards). I find it hard to believe that the smell of decomposition wouldn't be noticed, there is nothing else like it.
I'm aware of Daniel O'Keefe being found under the family property, however it was also winter and the area under the house next to the limestone was unusually cold.

Borce also claimed police urged him not to speak publicly about the case. But he is continuing to co-operate with authorities over his wife’s disappearance.

When asked by the Herald Sun if he would like to make a new appeal for information over his wife’s disappearance, Borce refused.

“The police have told me not to talk about the case,” he said.

http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting...aks-out-about-the-mystery-of-his-missing-wife

The smell of decomposition would have been too obvious by now (sorry, I know this is not a nice thought, but when my twin sister passed, I didn't discover her for three days, and her apartment stunk horrifically for a while afterwards). I find it hard to believe that the smell of decomposition wouldn't be noticed, there is nothing else like it.
I'm aware of Daniel O'Keefe being found under the family property, however it was also winter and the area under the house next to the limestone was unusually cold.

That's so sad about your twin tals.
It must have been terrible for you.

:grouphug:

I'm sorry for your loss, tals. I can't imagine losing one of my siblings; especially a twin and finding them deceased.

How game would you be to take Basil for a walk on the trail ...... to count the number of cameras?

If I had any genuine reason to head that way ..... I'd go with you. ..and bring my Rotti for protection.

Only joking..... I seriously wouldn't be walking the trail alone....not until this is all sorted.

More than happy dear Puggle to take him for a walk around the back skirts...unfortunately not until the weekend as I work full time and certainly don't feel comfortable walking at dusk. Intimidating as he looks ....let's say if I had an intruder he would lead them to the silverware and then tie HIMSELF up !!!
Emirates, you're a real asset to this thread, please be careful. If you're going to take that walk along that trail, don't post when you intend to take that walk, not on here (this thread) please. (HINT: We don't know who's viewing this thread)

Don't forget in all this that WE are interested and the media love that. Everything we know comes from the media and their spin on it. We are therefore open to their manipulation of the story to keep us interested. The police may well have advised Borce not to talk to media as opposed to ordering him not to. The media want more, so they might be presenting it in a way that keeps us interested. Sometimes Police operations work better under cover rather than with the whole country speculating and second guessing every detail. I hate not knowing every detail but I understand and respect the system that we are in.

Emirates, you're a real asset to this thread, please be careful. If you're going to take that walk along that trail, don't post when you intend to take that walk, not on here (this thread) please. (HINT: We don't know who's viewing this thread)

I was thinking that Basil should wear his poodle outfit too, as a bit of a disguise. :D

GOTCHA......and thank you.

I was thinking that Basil should wear his poodle outfit too, as a bit of a disguise. :D

AINT no disguising big boy Basil - no costume in the world would change his big fat sour puss head. Actually I am proud to say Bill Shorten has his brother Theodore.....(not that I'm into Bill Shorten) !!

No body would recognise Basil in this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors